Author Topic: New Nas album named "N*gga" to be released in December  (Read 747 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: New Nas album named "N*gga" to be released in December
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
I bet every dollar in my bank account it won't be released as that title. If anything it'll be changed to "The N Word" and he'll play it off on tv that the N word is Nas.

Just like I said Young Buck's cd wouldn't be called "Fuck the World" and Game's debut wouldn't be called "Nigga Witta Attitude".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »
What a fucking stupid name for an album. 'Niggas' aint the reason I listen to hip-hop.  Im sick of all these fucking nigga orientated names and concepts in hiphop, 'Nigga Noize', 'Nigga Wit An Attitude', now simply 'Nigga'. The bullshit continues. Get the fuck out of here! Hip-hop is bigger than black people.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »
Always looking forward to hearing some new Nas material...
8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 06:23:00 AM »
dope title, unfortunately he will have to change it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
What a fucking stupid name for an album. 'Niggas' aint the reason I listen to hip-hop.  Im sick of all these fucking nigga orientated names and concepts in hiphop, 'Nigga Noize', 'Nigga Wit An Attitude', now simply 'Nigga'. The bullshit continues. Get the fuck out of here! Hip-hop is bigger than black people.

I agree and this shit is downright ignorant

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »

I agree and this shit is downright ignorant

who cares wtf the name of the album is? its the shit on that cd we listen to...just white ppl cant say the name lol
example...
Black kid: "yo mayne i just copped "nigga" man"
White kid: "hey dudes! i just purchased NaS's new totally gnarly album dude" (no racism lol)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 06:29:09 PM »
Nas is a grown man so be it far from me to tell him what to do but he should at least have enough respect for other peoples feelings and opinions to not do something like that.  It's like he's doing it on purpose. I do agree that the title shouldn't really matter but if that was the case he probably shouldn't have done it

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 06:35:02 PM »

LOL! What in high heaven makes you think that white people won't say 'nigger', you are fooling yourself son. Believe me, white people will call the album 'Nigga' if the album's name is 'Nigga'. Eskimos, Korean, Boreans, Germans, Aboriginies, or whoever, WILL call the album 'Nigga', if its called 'Nigga'. 'White people can't say it, cause its our word' LOL at you sir, LOL.

But you're right, the content of the album is what really matters. Maybe there is a point to NaS choosing that title I just don't see it yet, except I think that black people can make too much of a big deal over being black.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »

LOL! What in high heaven makes you think that white people won't say 'nigger', you are fooling yourself son. Believe me, white people will call the album 'Nigga' if the album's name is 'Nigga'. Eskimos, Korean, Boreans, Germans, Aboriginies, or whoever, WILL call the album 'Nigga', if its called 'Nigga'. 'White people can't say it, cause its our word' LOL at you sir, LOL.

But you're right, the content of the album is what really matters. Maybe there is a point to NaS choosing that title I just don't see it yet, except I think that black people can make too much of a big deal over being black.

If you were addressing me I personally thin the word is played out and people should've found another one to use.  As a black male I'd rather be called someone's brother than their "nigga"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 07:02:35 PM »
Can't wait for a new Nas album.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 10:31:50 PM »
although it may be a controversial title i think he would be addressing the word in today's hip hop and use that theme for the album just like he used hip hop is dead so i think if it is at all possible he will keep it but if not then the n or something like it

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Okka

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 03:45:09 AM »
Let's see how Nas sounds over JD's beats  :-\
We've already seen it, and it's dope!  Check out "Turn It Out" on JD's "Life In 1472" album, and "I've Got To Have It" by JD, Nas, and Monica.

Damn, did know that. Any chance of somebody hookin up these tracks?

bez

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 03:57:09 AM »
Its a good but silly title for an album. Ok black people have had to endure the 'nigger' term for many years now and they have done well by reversing it, but by calling each other nigger it still teaches us that it is ok it todays community. If you can say it, fuck you, so can I. I will go into my record store and scream, Have you got that nigga in?

Lets see how many people are laughing when I scream that hey. No, they will cry and moan and call me a racist, when all I am doing is asking whether the new Nas album is in.

The Predator

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 09:37:59 AM »
Smart move.

It's a direct slap in the face all those anti-rap clowns who been crying about swearing  :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 04:23:47 PM »
Smart move.

It's a direct slap in the face all those anti-rap clowns who been crying about swearing  :)

8)