Author Topic: Plies - 100 Years (Racist or Not?)  (Read 1226 times)

d-nice

Re: Plies - 100 Years (Racist or Not?)
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »
Cracker and nigger are two different words. Ur not being honest if u think they held/hold the same weight

word cracker is like "white boy", like callin sum1 darkness or black boy lol...nigger is like 800 STEPS ABOVE THAT lol

U saying darkness reminded me of that Rick James skit on Dave Chappelle. Brothers Darkness! LOL!

LOL THATS WHY I SED IT LOL...that shit was hilarious..."NOW DARKNESS THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!" hahaha good skittt

WELCOME TO THE CHINA CLUB!!!!

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 11:12:55 PM »
LOL and SMH. When us Black/Africans talk about killing ourselves or degrade our women it's okay. But as soon as we speak upon Jews or the white man, that artist is questioned or censored.

u hit it on tha 1-10 homey, all these lil' powder packs on here gettin offended by Plies need 2 suck a dick.  U praise ur favorite rappers and 9.9/10 talk about killin otha niggas and callin our women bitches knowin dam well that they're probably talkin bout a black female in that part and shit is gravy, u jus pass it off as part of tha story.  But a real nigga come out on some real shit and u catch feelins bcuz YOUR KIND (yes i bolded the letters) fucks our people like that.  If you've only lived ur life on tha internet and skater sessions than u wouldnt understand, cuz even "Down To Earth" white folks know that there's a difference between a cracker and a white person.  As far as it being racist, NO its not, its just tha bitter truth.  And last, yes its 2008 (almost) and u still cant use tha word "nigga" like black folks can and u cant talk about us tha same either, so get over it and do ya own thang
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 11:16:13 PM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

wardy

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 04:15:06 AM »
LOL and SMH. When us Black/Africans talk about killing ourselves or degrade our women it's okay. But as soon as we speak upon Jews or the white man, that artist is questioned or censored.

u hit it on tha 1-10 homey, all these lil' powder packs on here gettin offended by Plies need 2 suck a dick.  U praise ur favorite rappers and 9.9/10 talk about killin otha niggas and callin our women bitches knowin dam well that they're probably talkin bout a black female in that part and shit is gravy, u jus pass it off as part of tha story.  But a real nigga come out on some real shit and u catch feelins bcuz YOUR KIND (yes i bolded the letters) fucks our people like that.  If you've only lived ur life on tha internet and skater sessions than u wouldnt understand, cuz even "Down To Earth" white folks know that there's a difference between a cracker and a white person.  As far as it being racist, NO its not, its just tha bitter truth.  And last, yes its 2008 (almost) and u still cant use tha word "nigga" like black folks can and u cant talk about us tha same either, so get over it and do ya own thang

first point which cracker you talkin about a white person or a jacobs cheese one? lol anyway your own race talkin about killin there own race etc then why the fuck should we care when your race listens n buys the fuckin artists album and like i stated i like plies and his album bumps but my POINT was that if a white rapper made a song about another race like that the he would be hanged out to dry, to me its double standards but fuck it im done with this anyway as i know that the white/black subject is a matter that can get out of hand and i aint wantin that to happen on the forum

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2007, 09:45:03 AM »

first point which cracker you talkin about a white person or a jacobs cheese one? lol anyway your own race talkin about killin there own race etc then why the fuck should we care when your race listens n buys the fuckin artists album and like i stated i like plies and his album bumps but my POINT was that if a white rapper made a song about another race like that the he would be hanged out to dry, to me its double standards but fuck it im done with this anyway as i know that the white/black subject is a matter that can get out of hand and i aint wantin that to happen on the forum

We reserve the right to a double standard on that issue, like homey said it holds more weight than the word cracker about a trillion tons more.  If a rapper talked about frying jews alive then that nigga would get his head chewed out.  White boys dont have tha same privileges as everybody else, even though ya'll have it WAAAAAAAAAY EASIER than we do- theres juss still certain shit ya'll cant do.  the word nigga may neva go away but it still doesnt matter- u'll neva b able 2 use it.
I only fuck with 10's

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 10:52:23 AM »
topic aside, how does anyone think this cats dope? this fool must have said 'my nigga' or just 'nigga' about 15 times in that first verse alone.........wack
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 11:41:09 AM »
topic aside, how does anyone think this cats dope? this fool must have said 'my nigga' or just 'nigga' about 15 times in that first verse alone.........wack
exactly!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2007, 04:42:49 PM »

We reserve the right to a double standard on that issue, like homey said it holds more weight than the word cracker about a trillion tons more.  If a rapper talked about frying jews alive then that nigga would get his head chewed out.  White boys dont have tha same privileges as everybody else, even though ya'll have it WAAAAAAAAAY EASIER than we do- theres juss still certain shit ya'll cant do.  the word nigga may neva go away but it still doesnt matter- u'll neva b able 2 use it.

wooow, u guys talk alotttttt...did any1 that saw this actually read all of this?? lmaoo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »
exactly!

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
who the fuck is plies?

LOL a dude out the south

i see, and a very racist untalented dude at that

add ignorant to that list as well

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »

all Plies did was tell a story tha way it is, i mean how clever can u make a song like this?
I only fuck with 10's

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »

all Plies did was tell a story tha way it is, i mean how clever can u make a song like this?

creative? how many times sum1 rapped bout the 5-0? its nothing special...