Author Topic: facebook members might find this interesting, i do.  (Read 231 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
facebook members might find this interesting, i do.
« on: October 12, 2007, 03:52:51 AM »
not surprised or anything..

http://albumoftheday.com/facebook/

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: facebook members might find this interesting, i do.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 06:43:00 AM »
Time to break out the tin foil hats.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 10:52:48 AM »

If you recall last year homeland security demanded all info that has been collected from search engines such as yahoo, be handed over. Data mining, is nothing new, this can be used as a mass surveiliance tool. However some people are so dumbed down that they can't see through the mist and realise that the state has no business to know anything about it's citizens, especially the peoples private lives. As if this was not bad enough, the date is not only taken, it is stored and centralised, meaning that the system is deeply open to abuse. Perhaps it's time these clowns stopped being mesmorised by television and mindless music and perhaps learn 10 minutes of history a day and begin to understood that when past historically documented regimes were in power, i.e. stalin, the east german stasiland, these same techniques were used and the results were deeply chilling. Todays society has bred individuals who can't see past who should be the next rookie of the year in the NFL, or who is the hottest chick on television, or any of these other trivial distractions. The most disturbing part about this "tin foil hats" mindless comment emenates from so many quarters of society. It's like what they are being given is some kind of revelation and so in turn all they can do is reject the notion because it falls outside their circle of understanding.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 11:23:33 AM »
I think A-rod will probably win the mvp this year.
On a side note any of you ever see the video by elise estrada??/ shes fukcing hot

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKZrG7nzsnk&mode=related&search=

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 11:24:53 AM »
LOL +1
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 11:28:15 AM by virtuoso »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 11:37:57 AM »
Honestly tho ive seen a similar piece on myspace.

So what this is telling me is that the goverment uses Facebook to find information about people???

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 12:17:50 PM »

What the video puts forward is absolutely nothing new, the intelligence agencies will data mine the millions of personal details like it has done numerous times in the past. It seems like these violations of privacy are so common now though, that the process itself has become a normal part of what the government and it's branches do.