Author Topic: Its the End of Ramadan  (Read 237 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Its the End of Ramadan
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 03:14:44 AM »
eid mubarak ! i had my eid mubarak buffet! alaikumsalam!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 03:33:59 AM »
What does Eid Mubarak mean?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 05:06:59 AM »
What does Eid Mubarak mean?

Eid = name of the festival after Ramadan... and "Eid Mubarak"... would be the equivalent of someone saying "Merry Christmas"... it's basically like "have a blessed Eid"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 05:12:21 AM »
Question: Can you smoke weed if you are Muslim?

Im not Muslim but I dont eat pork or chicken anyway and I dont drink alcohol or smoke ciggarettes or drink coffee.   

Weed and junk food is really my only poison.

Islam forbids any sort of intoxicants.. which would include weed, alocohol, etc.
Some people bring up the question of medicine... but anything that improves your health when you're sick or whatever is permissible.. so in that case, if your doctor prescribes marijuana because he thinks it will help you (your health), then that would be okay. In the same way, Islam forbids pork... but if you're hungry as hell and your only option is to eat pork or not eat anything at all... it becomes permissible.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 05:12:47 AM »
tight, thanks JML.  are you Muslim?

-T

Yup

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 04:54:04 AM »
Question: Can you smoke weed if you are Muslim?

Im not Muslim but I dont eat pork or chicken anyway and I dont drink alcohol or smoke ciggarettes or drink coffee.   

Weed and junk food is really my only poison.

Islam forbids any sort of intoxicants.. which would include weed, alocohol, etc.
Some people bring up the question of medicine... but anything that improves your health when you're sick or whatever is permissible.. so in that case, if your doctor prescribes marijuana because he thinks it will help you (your health), then that would be okay. In the same way, Islam forbids pork... but if you're hungry as hell and your only option is to eat pork or not eat anything at all... it becomes permissible.

Thanks for answering my question. Happy end of Ramadan to all the Muslims on here.  Although I dont know if I would feel right converting to Islam because I know sooner or later I would probably end up smoking a little weed. Otherwise, Ive always admired Islam as a personal doctrine.