Author Topic: Use the iPhone for this  (Read 207 times)

AboveTheLaw

Use the iPhone for this
« on: October 12, 2007, 10:48:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2o7Ile_PdrA&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2o7Ile_PdrA&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Should you need to off anyone, Google Maps alone is worth it

G-lock

• Lil Geezy
  • Respect!
Re: Use the iPhone for this
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
That is funny vid  ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »
LMFAO!!!

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »
Funny vid.

I don't agree with consolidating everything regarding iPhone into the "My phone > iPhone" thread.

That thread is messed up from all the grouping that was done.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 05:13:57 PM »
This vid has nothing to do with an "iPhone vs. other phones" conversation.  I don't agree with your suggestion above that he should have posted this in the "My phone > iPhone" thread.

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
Do what you will with this thread but just calm down, this wasn't a plug for Apple or GoogleMaps, just something to laugh at

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 07:34:06 AM »
This vid has nothing to do with an "iPhone vs. other phones" conversation.  I don't agree with your suggestion above that he should have posted this in the "My phone > iPhone" thread.

Why is that?
Maybe I should have posted a direct link to a download site where everyone could have downloaded Google Maps?
Like they did in the end of the video? Hmmm?
What´s the big deal with Google maps? I had that shit for years on my phones?
If "you" want to promote Iphone,please know your shit.
(BTW,I ain´t attacking you,I´m talking general)
That´s why I would like to continue this convo in theserious cell phone thread,
where EJ Rizo,Tony,Matty,SGV etc. know the 411 about cell phones.
If you don´t respect that,but I know that us serious cell phone heads will do our thing,
you´re welcome to join us in that thread.

You did it again here.  You moved your original reply down to the bottom and have modified it.  Like AboveTheLaw said, this was simply a parody vid... something funny.  You turned it into a iPhone vs. other phones discussion with your original reply which you have edited and moved to the bottom of the thread.

"I" didn't "promote" the iPhone here.  I wasn't the one who posted the vid.  And why would I want to promote the iPhone by posting a vid that (jokingly) suggests murder.

If I wanted to promote the iPhone I would post vids and screenshots of how I actually use it.

And please stop making assumptions about what people know (or do not know) about mobile phones.  I too had Google maps and Opera and a bunch of other apps on my previous phone... an unlocked Sony Ericsson P910a which cost about $500 when I bought it.  And before then I had an SE t68i which I would use as a modem to connect to the internet when I was traveling or away from a wifi hotspot.

The point is, this vid has nothing to do with an iPhone vs. other phones conversation until you made it that way with your reply and suggestions.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 01:28:50 PM »
. . . and sorry if it made me assume that you don´t know shit about phones. I have never had a convo with you about phones,so how would I know or could assume anything? . . .

If "you" want to promote Iphone,please know your shit.

^ That last statement has two assumptions:  1) That I want to promote the iPhone (in this thread) and 2) that I don't know my shit.  You made that statement before you even saw the video and before you ever had a convo with me about phones.

I don't like your "clean up" jobs... It becomes more confusing to follow the discussion and can put things out of context.

For example...

DubCNN Board Member #1 / Post 1:  "This is a cool video."
DubCNN Board Member #2 / Post 2:  "Yeah... cool video, but you should post it in that other thread."
DubCNN Board Member #3 / Post 3:  "^  Hell no.  That's wack"

... then you go an modify the order...

DubCNN Board Member #1 / Post 1:  "This is a cool video."
DubCNN Board Member #3 / Post 2:  "^  Hell no.  That's wack"
DubCNN Board Member #2 / Post 3:  "Yeah... cool video, but you should post it in that other thread."

... before you modified the order, Member #3 was replying to Member #2 and stating that posting the video elsewhere is wack.  But by modifying the order, it makes it seem like Member #3 is replying to Member #1 and stating that the video itself is wack.

If Member #1 hasn't kept up with the thread and know of the modifications you are making, he may think Member #3 is replying to him.  That just leads to confusion.

So please stop re-ordering posts and grouping threads.

Peace  8)

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
Meh, it's all to the good, much respect RAIDEr and Ozir!