Author Topic: T.I. and Luda's akward moment  (Read 1101 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. and Luda's akward moment
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 12:50:29 PM »
What would that solve? Keep it on wax...

Shit, TI's the real diva, catchin feelings over something that wasn't even a diss (the "grand hustle" t-shirt thing)
i know it wouldn't solve anything, but it does show T.i. ain't just talkin tough for some attention, he for real bout it

yea T.i was off on that one..he gets hot easily, and that clearly pissed him off...guess they both had they diva moments
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 01:06:10 PM »
Luda and TI both come with thier A game on wax, imo TI>Luda for the simple fact that TIP can make an actual CD rather than a couple of singles and a bunch of bullshit/fillers.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
Luda and TI both come with thier A game on wax, imo TI>Luda for the simple fact that TIP can make an actual CD rather than a couple of singles and a bunch of bullshit/fillers.
exactly..luda ain't made a good album in a hot minute

and anyways

Trap Muzik >>> any luda album

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 01:09:11 PM »

Shit, TI's the real diva, catchin feelings over something that wasn't even a diss (the "grand hustle" t-shirt thing)
i know it wouldn't solve anything, but it does show T.i. ain't just talkin tough for some attention, he for real bout it

yea T.i was off on that one..he gets hot easily, and that clearly pissed him off...guess they both had they diva moments

Yeah, but Luda's only come at tip twice, right? On "Stomp" after he heard tip's verse (as a reply), and again on I Get Money (as a reply to the "album of the year, grammy or not" jab). Both instances were replies to what TI said on wax... so there's really no reason to escalate anything - especially since he's not "talkin tough for attention", but rather responding to disses to save face. TI was the one that started talkin tough outta nowhere for attention.

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2007, 01:12:07 PM »

Yeah, but Luda's only come at tip twice, right? On "Stomp" after he heard tip's verse (as a reply), and again on I Get Money (as a reply to the "album of the year, grammy or not" jab). Both instances were replies to what TI said on wax... so there's really no reason to escalate anything - especially since he's not "talkin tough for attention", but rather responding to disses to save face. TI was the one that started talkin tough outta nowhere for attention.
i'm pretty sure luda's "war with god" was a subliminal at Tip as well...that's at least 3..T.I. didn't come at Luda much more than that at all, if he even did :-\

T.i started talkin tough because he has a short temper and has a lot of pride..granted he was wrong on the t-shirt incident, but he thought he was right, and that's clearly what set him off

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
look at Jazze Pha in the beginning, dude looks like he's 500 pounds

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »
thats tight
free TI

d-nice

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
For Everybody saying "they don't get it" and it wasn't akward,then you are hella late.

It's a akward moment because Luda was dissin T.I. in that verse. Don't you think that if you're dissing somebody while performing and that person just pops up next to you it would get you off guard? Come on now that was an award moment. Didn't you notice that Luda started out all hyped and when he saw T.I. his tone kinda changed, lol. Classic moment.

LOL

for real, T.I. is a straight Gee..once agian proving Luda is soft..Luda is dissing him in that verse, and T.I. comes on stage when there's Luda & many of his boys like "whats goin on"?? and they don't do shit...trust me, T.I. was trying them boys

this the 2nd time recently that T.I. has pointed out luda to be soft (the chaka zulu incident)

If there is no beef then there is nothing to fight about right? Goes both ways, if TI wanted to beef with Luda he was right there to do it. I am personally glad to see they squashed WHATEVER phantom beef they had. Subliminals are for the birds.

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 07:47:15 PM »
For Everybody saying "they don't get it" and it wasn't akward,then you are hella late.

It's a akward moment because Luda was dissin T.I. in that verse. Don't you think that if you're dissing somebody while performing and that person just pops up next to you it would get you off guard? Come on now that was an award moment. Didn't you notice that Luda started out all hyped and when he saw T.I. his tone kinda changed, lol. Classic moment.

LOL

for real, T.I. is a straight Gee..once agian proving Luda is soft..Luda is dissing him in that verse, and T.I. comes on stage when there's Luda & many of his boys like "whats goin on"?? and they don't do shit...trust me, T.I. was trying them boys

this the 2nd time recently that T.I. has pointed out luda to be soft (the chaka zulu incident)

If there is no beef then there is nothing to fight about right? Goes both ways, if TI wanted to beef with Luda he was right there to do it. I am personally glad to see they squashed WHATEVER phantom beef they had. Subliminals are for the birds.
im not saying i wanted them to fight, but i think luda was in this beef for the attention & T.I. was serious bout this shit..luda had the chance when Tip beat down Zulu, and luda did nothin..T.I. was there, but I think he was the trying luda, not the other way round

i am also glad to see they squashed it

what u think bout this T.i situation??

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »

LOL

im not saying i wanted them to fight, but i think luda was in this beef for the attention & T.I. was serious bout this shit..luda had the chance when Tip beat down Zulu, and luda did nothin..T.I. was there, but I think he was the trying luda, not the other way round

Well if TI was trying him then he had a opportunity to do something about it there and didn't so now they even.  ;D

Career suicide what TI did with that weapons charge if he does some serious time. Where was he gonna go with all those guns? Israel or Iraq or some shit?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:57:05 PM by D~Nice »

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »

LOL

Well if TI was trying him then he had a opportunity to do something about it there and didn't so now they even.  ;D

Career suicide what TI did with that weapons charge if he does some serious time. Where was he gonna go with all those guns? Israel or Iraq or some shit?
true

hope this shit is false

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 07:44:43 AM »
The funnier part is where Luda talking bout gettin money, and T.i pulls out like 10 g'z in a rubberband

bez

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 08:30:06 AM »
How was Luda dissing him in the verse?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 09:35:41 AM »
^^It was a few subliminals, especially the "still got the grammy for the record of the year" right after T.I. said "I had the album of the year, grammy or not".

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »
How was Luda dissing him in the verse?

the grammy line, and the "sorry is as sorry does" part as well..nothin major, lil jabs