Author Topic: T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)  (Read 6883 times)

Lunatic

T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:11:35 AM »
Rapper T.I. was arrested in Atlanta yesterday [October 13] by agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) after he allegedly attempted to purchase three machine guns and two silencers from an undercover agent, acting as an arms dealer.

In addition to the three machine guns found in his College Park home, police also recovered six additional firearms from a closet in the rapper's house.

T.I. has been charged with felony possession of unregistered machine guns and silencers and possession of firearms by a convicted felon.

According to U.S. Attorney David E. Nahmias, T.I. allegedly sought to purchase an unregistered machine gun, as well as numerous other weapons.

T.I. allegedly paid almost a total of $21,000 in cash to his bodyguard to purchase over 25 firearms on his behalf.

The bodyguard, who was acting as a cooperating witness, told agents that he was purchasing the machine guns on T.I.'s behalf because the rapper is a convicted felon.

The man, who had been employed since July 2007, allegedly purchased nine weapons for the rapper as well as one weapon on behalf of another, unnamed individual.

The bodyguard purchased a total of nine weapons for T.I. and 17 for others on behalf of T. I., because of his prior felony conviction, which prevents him from legally owning firearms.

"Machine guns pose a serious danger to the community, which is why they are so carefully regulated," said David E. Nahmias, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. "The last place machine guns should be is in the hands of a convicted felon, who cannot legally possess any kind of firearm. This convicted felon allegedly was trying to add several machine guns to an already large and entirely illegal arsenal of guns. Thanks to the good and quick work of ATF, he is now in custody and his firearms have been seized."

The bodyguard, acting as a Confidential Witness [CW] placed a series of phone calls to T.I., which were recorded by the ATF.

The CW called T.I. and said "he had everything," referring to machine guns he was allegedly supposed to purchase on behalf of the rapper.

On October 12, T.I. called the CW and ordered him to deliver the weapons yesterday [October 13].

"This investigation developed very quickly," said Vanessa McLemore, Special Agent in Charge of ATF's Atlanta Division. "We learned only this Wednesday that the cooperating witness was allegedly buying the machine guns for Harris. The cooperating witness told Harris on Thursday that he had obtained the items, and on Friday Harris made it clear that he wanted them delivered to him today. Harris then agreed to meet and took possession of the machine guns this afternoon. He now faces serious federal charges and a potentially long prison sentence."

T.I. will remain in federal custody until Monday, October 15, when he will appear before US Magistrate Judge Alan J. Baverman at the United States Courthouse in Atlanta.

Y'all already know this shit driving me crazy LOL :-\  On the real he's a fucking moron for this shit on sooo many levels, but i hope he can beat the case man
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 11:13:32 AM »
Same retard as Prodigy.

BTW T.I. and Luda ended their beef, there's several pics on the net of those 2 chilling together on stage on pre-BET awards.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 11:14:17 AM »
Wow, what the hell? This doesn't make sense, his album just went plat in a couple weeks and he's trying to buy more machine guns and silencers? Wtf?

Okka

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 11:17:23 AM »
He's a stupid muthafucka, with all that money. You still gotta act gangsta and shit?

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 11:17:53 AM »
Same retard as Prodigy.

BTW T.I. and Luda ended their beef, there's several pics on the net of those 2 chilling together on stage on pre-BET awards.

this is 100X worse than prodigy's case :-\

yea i saw the pics...

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
Wow, what the hell? This doesn't make sense, his album just went plat in a couple weeks and he's trying to buy more machine guns and silencers? Wtf?
i know man..machine guns & silencers :-\

Hey Ma

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 11:22:27 AM »
oh well, less crappy rap music the kids think is great

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 11:25:14 AM »
oh well, less crappy rap music the kids think is great

i gotta disagree. TI vs TIP was no trap muzik or king but it had SOME good songs. But I for SURE did not like the TI part of that album.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »
What some dude just said on another board:

My uncle called me up he's a sargent in the NYPD and told me just off T.I. being a convicted felon and having an automatic weapon with a silencer on it thats an automatic 15 years minimum. He was saying the FED's don't fuck around when it comes to Silencers.

Damn another black man that is the cause of his own demise.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 11:58:05 AM »
first P then TI, these small niggas think they need heat to protect themselves I guess :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »
first P then TI, these small niggas think they need heat to protect themselves I guess :-\
having heat is 1 thing, but this dude had like 25 guns...some of which were machine guns, had silencers on them...he thinkin bout invading a small country with that shit :-\

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 12:08:48 PM »
That is fuuuucked up

kemizt

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 12:11:51 PM »
Good, fucking clown. sitting up on that bet hip-hop vs America show trying to come off as actually trying to make a change.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 12:12:23 PM »
black people iz retarded

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »
Damn, it sounds like an open and shut case, he's fucked hard.  I don't see why everyone's jumping to the conclusion that he's a "retard" though.  I'm sure he wasn't buying the guns for fun.  He probably needed them for a reason.  We don't know T.I., or the type of shit he does when he's not rapping.  SMH at that bodyguard for being such a bitch and selling him out though.