Author Topic: T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)  (Read 6823 times)

smegma

Re: T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2007, 12:16:37 PM »
i put it in my sig, cause he ain't kill nobody...although i admit he is dumb (if this story is 100% true, i think it's 2 early 2 speculate)..he's obviously had guns for a very long time, and we've never heard about boy even shooting at anybody, let alone killing someone

if this story turns out 100% true, i think he's just shook from what happened 2 his homeboy in Cincinnati...and i wouldn't blame him for wanting 2 protect himself

in other words: only murderers should be in jail?

ok

:-X

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2007, 12:27:09 PM »
i put it in my sig, cause he ain't kill nobody...although i admit he is dumb (if this story is 100% true, i think it's 2 early 2 speculate)..he's obviously had guns for a very long time, and we've never heard about boy even shooting at anybody, let alone killing someone

if this story turns out 100% true, i think he's just shook from what happened 2 his homeboy in Cincinnati...and i wouldn't blame him for wanting 2 protect himself

in other words: only murderers should be in jail?

ok

:-X
you'll see

this shit ain't gon turn out as bad it as seems..dude won't serve no more than 10 years
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
Let's assume he did what he's arrested for, should he be free or not be free?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
In all fairness if he did those things knowing the consequences he should be jailed like anybody else... but as a fan I am giving him the benefit of a fair trial. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2007, 12:59:26 PM »
he shouldn't be free, but of course i don't wanna see my favorite entertainer go 2 prison :-\  especially over some shit as small as having a gun (in the united states at least)...y'all acting like dude killed somebody, or raped a young girl

it's gonna be tough for the ATF 2 prove without a reasonable doubt that the guns in the car & house are his..they'll get em on the guns he was purchasing at the scene, and he'll get round 10 years
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 01:08:11 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2007, 01:00:19 PM »
quote from young dro:

"We're going to be all right," Dro said Sunday. "It's just a mistake. Everybody's entitled to some. We'll be OK."

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2007, 01:02:44 PM »
Rapper T.I. denied bond on weapons charge

By BILL RANKIN
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 10/15/07

appearance in federal court Monday afternoon.
A federal magistrate said he must remain in custody for now. Federal prosecutors are asking T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., be held without bond until his trial, which could be several months away.

U.S. Magistrate Alan Baverman scheduled a hearing on Friday to determine whether there was probable cause for Harris' arrest and whether he will qualify for bond before trial.
Harris was wearing a black shirt and black pants, with his hands cuffed and his legs chained, when he was led into the courtroom.
He made eye contact with family members and sat in front of members of his family.
He answered "Yes, sir," and "Yes, your honor," when asked if he had been provided a copy of charges against him and whether he understood the charges.
During the hearing the courtroom was filled with a standing-room-only crowd. Those who arrived too late were forced to stand outside the courtroom.

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
pics of the arrest:

http://i21.tinypic.com/wugj1i.jpg
http://i23.tinypic.com/33c9b85.jpg
http://i23.tinypic.com/2cnwaph.jpg

here's some potential good news:

"A source close to embattled rapper T.I. says that the gun charges leveraged against the hip-hopper are false; T.I. never tried to purchase guns -- it was all his bodyguard. The source statement was "[The bodyguard] asked T.I. for an advance on his [pay] and T.I. gave it to him. ...Whatever he spent money on -- whether it be guns, drugs, or formula for his children -- T.I. had nothing to do with it." That's it, he was buying formula! And those guns found in T.I.'s house? "T.I. has security that lives with him and stay with him at all times. The gun that the [federal agents] found belonged to his security team" -- all of whom are licensed to carry them, the source claims. "The government was just looking to pin a case on T.I. - they've been trying for years. So they pushed [the bodyguard] into snitching on T.I."

Nice legal spin........but dude will still get fukked by the AFTs long, fat azz dick. Damn no vaseline.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:24:25 PM by beltre »

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2007, 02:26:23 PM »
Nice legal spin........but dude will still get fukked by the AFTs long, fat azz dick. Damn no vaseline.
hopefully not man, we see...1 thing that T.I. & his lawyers will definitely have in there favor, is that the investigation only went on for 11 days..they may of jumped the gun on this one

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2007, 04:19:49 PM »
If he's not even getting out until the trial, he's seriously fucked.  I don't think he's gonna get out of this one.  Damn :-X
that will be determined Friday (whether or not he gets out before the trial)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
Rapper T.I. was arrested in Atlanta yesterday [October 13] by agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) after he allegedly attempted to purchase three machine guns and two silencers from an undercover agent, acting as an arms dealer.

ROFL LMFAO

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OchoCinco

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »
he shouldn't be free, but of course i don't wanna see my favorite entertainer go 2 prison :-\  especially over some shit as small as having a gun (in the united states at least)...y'all acting like dude killed somebody, or raped a young girl

it's gonna be tough for the ATF 2 prove without a reasonable doubt that the guns in the car & house are his..they'll get em on the guns he was purchasing at the scene, and he'll get round 10 years

did u see the guns he had???small shit not....u wouldnt want some dude roamin the streets with that shit...jsu cus he raps dont mean that havin rank machine guns aint nothin...hes a dumbass and gunna get wats commin

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2007, 03:59:04 PM »
TI=Stupid. why do you need that many guns? Lunatic, dont try and justify it. if it was anyone else (and not a rapper/entertainer) you wouldnt care and would want them sent down. from the information we have at the moment TI fucked up and deserves to serve time. so, for the time being "Dont Free TI"

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »
did u see the guns he had???small shit not....u wouldnt want some dude roamin the streets with that shit...jsu cus he raps dont mean that havin rank machine guns aint nothin...hes a dumbass and gunna get wats commin
true. i think the guns were just for show & protection, but we don't know (even if for show, still dumb)

we see man, let the courts handle it

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »
TI=Stupid. why do you need that many guns? Lunatic, dont try and justify it. if it was anyone else (and not a rapper/entertainer) you wouldnt care and would want them sent down. from the information we have at the moment TI fucked up and deserves to serve time. so, for the time being "Dont Free TI"
yea he is stupid, and he doesn't need that many guns at all..maybe a pistol or two, and you're good (if he's so worried about protection that is)...check all my posts in this thread, i haven't really tried 2 justify it, i'm pretty much just hoping everything ain't what it seems at this point
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:04:06 PM by Lunatic 63 »