Author Topic: T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)  (Read 6826 times)

smegma

Re: T.I. About To See Some SERIOUS Jail Time (No Joke)
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 04:04:06 PM »
we don't know (even if for show, still dumb)

we see man, let the courts handle it

Exactly, so quit the Free T.I. crap.

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2007, 04:04:42 PM »

it is what it is

i think he should get bail, so that's where the free t.i. comes from
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

it is what it is

Hell no, he shouldn't get bail. You seem to forget dude already had a record.

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2007, 04:07:48 PM »

it is what it is

Hell no, he shouldn't get bail. You seem to forget dude already had a record.
from shit he did 10 years ago, and he has pretty much stayed out of trouble since then besides a lil mis-understanding about community service hours four years ago

smegma

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »

from shit he did 10 years ago, and he has pretty much stayed out of trouble since then besides a lil mis-understanding about community service hours four years ago

Did he learn from his mistakes?

Nope!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »
TI=Stupid. why do you need that many guns? Lunatic, dont try and justify it. if it was anyone else (and not a rapper/entertainer) you wouldnt care and would want them sent down. from the information we have at the moment TI fucked up and deserves to serve time. so, for the time being "Dont Free TI"
yea he is stupid, and he doesn't need that many guns at all..maybe a pistol or two, and you're good (if he's so worried about protection that is)...check all my posts in this thread, i haven't really tried 2 justify it, i'm pretty much just hoping everything ain't what it seems at this point

protection from what though? let bodyguards handle the sorts of issues that would need firearms. Lunatic, you have been posting so much in these threads and you seem (from my point of view upon reading your posts) that you are defending what he has done. i agree with what you said though, we need to see all the facts but at the moment from the information we have been shown there aint no saving TI. hope he enjoys the big house.

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2007, 04:23:24 PM »
TI=Stupid. why do you need that many guns? Lunatic, dont try and justify it. if it was anyone else (and not a rapper/entertainer) you wouldnt care and would want them sent down. from the information we have at the moment TI fucked up and deserves to serve time. so, for the time being "Dont Free TI"
yea he is stupid, and he doesn't need that many guns at all..maybe a pistol or two, and you're good (if he's so worried about protection that is)...check all my posts in this thread, i haven't really tried 2 justify it, i'm pretty much just hoping everything ain't what it seems at this point

protection from what though? let bodyguards handle the sorts of issues that would need firearms. Lunatic, you have been posting so much in these threads and you seem (from my point of view upon reading your posts) that you are defending what he has done. i agree with what you said though, we need to see all the facts but at the moment from the information we have been shown there aint no saving TI. hope he enjoys the big house.
his boy just got killed not 2 long ago, he got a lot of haters...that shit can run somebody crazy & make ya ass hella paranoid...that protection..i agree let the guards handle that shit, but if u shook over that shit, u don't think straight

i been posting a lot because

him being my fav entertainer, this is HUGE news 2 me & is the most interesting thing going on in hip hop right now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »

his boy just got killed not 2 long ago, he got a lot of haters...that shit can run somebody crazy & make ya ass hella paranoid...that protection..i agree let the guards handle that shit, but if u shook over that shit, u don't think straight

him being my fav entertainer, this is HUGE news 2 me & is the most interesting thing going on in hip hop right now

well second most interesting, im still lovin Ultimate Victory  8) 8) lol...but this t.i. thing is #2  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2007, 04:26:34 PM »

well second most interesting, im still lovin Ultimate Victory  8) 8) lol...but this t.i. thing is #2  ;D
lol good album, but with it flopping i don't think that's the biggest thing goin on in rap right now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2007, 04:28:59 PM »

lol good album, but with it flopping i don't think that's the biggest thing goin on in rap right now

lol maybe, but sales are misleading...its all a popularity thing. i mean we all know who has the best album, but that monkey 50 cent still sold more  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2007, 04:29:51 PM »

lol maybe, but sales are misleading...its all a popularity thing. i mean we all know who has the best album, but that monkey 50 cent still sold more  8)
lol i copped both

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »

lol i copped both

thanks mayneee +1 for the chamill coppp  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »

lol i copped both

thanks mayneee +1 for the chamill coppp  8)
lol np

swangin and bangin

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2007, 07:43:24 PM »
LMAO!!!!!

VS 

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2007, 08:06:25 PM »
LMAO!!!!!

VS 
w/e

dude just tryna get a reaction outta me, i ain't gon give it 2 em