Author Topic: This Uncle Tom Cosby is blaming the victim again  (Read 553 times)

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
This Uncle Tom Cosby is blaming the victim again
« on: October 15, 2007, 10:05:19 AM »
http://www.bossip.com/6913/quote-of-the-day-bill-cosby/#comment-20542

Fuck Cliff Huxtable. Gives us some money Bill And stop drugging women and raping them. He’s mad cause his son got killed, but this big butt has-been doesn’t seem to remember that a white supremist did that, not poor people. We could talk like queen elizabeth, that wont make them like us. Watch “My fair lady” in ‘07? Is this nucca drunk?

www.lulu.com/the_boss

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This Uncle Tom Cosby is blaming the victim again
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »

Fuck Cliff Huxtable. Gives us some money Bill And stop drugging women and raping them. He’s mad cause his son got killed, but this big butt has-been doesn’t seem to remember that a white supremist did that, not poor people. We could talk like queen elizabeth, that wont make them like us. Watch “My fair lady” in ‘07? Is this nucca drunk?

www.lulu.com/the_boss
He does has some point; it's just the way he says some of his things , its like shut the fuck up man

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:15:16 PM »

www.lulu.com/the_boss
He does has some point; it's just the way he says some of his things , its like shut the fuck up man

Talkin' all proper aint gonna save us. Start our own businesses and talk how we want to. First he was mad at Eddie Murphy, now "Gangsta rap" is causing the worlds problems. These washouts are soooo mad at what they think is Hip-Hop they cant see straight. I like making these sell-outs squirm. Fuck that trash about impressing your open enemy for 400 years.

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 06:46:31 PM »
There's nothing wrong with a black person speaking proper English.  I agree with Bill Cosby more so than I do AL Sharpton, the difference is you see one more than the other.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 06:48:50 PM »
There's nothing wrong with a black person speaking proper English.  I agree with Bill Cosby more so than I do AL Sharpton, the difference is you see one more than the other.
Yeah, there is definitely nothing wrong with speaking English. Its just how he says it: black english ( what the hell is that)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »
Black English is using a bunch of slang and not speaking English the way you're taught in school.  Some people think it's okay but what they fail to realize is that not everyone understands it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 06:57:42 PM »
bill cosby is 100% right.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 07:02:54 PM »
He's absolutely right but in some ways so are guys like David Banner and Killer Mike, the problem is they'll probably never sit down together to resolve the issue

Blu Lacez

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »
Well Its ok to converse in "Black English" when you are round folks that wish to converse in that manner. However a gifted speaker will always tailor his/her speech and diction to the crowd that he/she is addressing!

However regardless of race..if one should display a certain command over the English language be it orally, verbally or narrative, the said individual is frowned upon by others, because they might feel inferior or whatever, or because they just don't posses the skills to speak so eloquently in social gatherings..you Know

it's a vicious cycle..

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 07:43:04 PM by Blu Lacez™ »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 07:38:09 PM »
Man I don't know.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 07:42:23 PM »
Man I don't know.

i know..i's just crazy..I think everybody just needs to do their bit, any way they can....I don't know....

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »
blacks should be open to criticism from other races like young white people do, thats how we get ahead. too many blacks are so touchy and sensitive they struggle to survive in the real world and they get mad at everything but themselves. which one of you want to desperately negotiate that so you dont have to look inwards?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »
blacks should be open to criticism from other races like young white people do, thats how we get ahead. too many blacks are so touchy and sensitive they struggle to survive in the real world and they get mad at everything but themselves. which one of you want to desperately negotiate that so you dont have to look inwards?

Hmm...What Do You mean..please expantiate on that...
I'm just curious...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 08:14:59 PM »

Hmm...What Do You mean..please expantiate on that...
I'm just curious...

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 08:26:13 PM »
bill cosby is 100% right wrong.

...and he could get killed by R.U.F. for saying the shit he says.