Author Topic: This Uncle Tom Cosby is blaming the victim again  (Read 551 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: This Uncle Tom Cosby is blaming the victim again
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 10:44:22 AM »

Fuck Cliff Huxtable. Gives us some money Bill And stop drugging women and raping them.

realest comment. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 05:16:42 PM »

Fuck Cliff Huxtable. Gives us some money Bill And stop drugging women and raping them.

What did Bill do?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 05:23:21 PM »
Black English is using a bunch of slang and not speaking English the way you're taught in school.  Some people think it's okay but what they fail to realize is that not everyone understands it
No, that's Ebonics.

I'm pretty sure that's what he means but doesn't want to acknowledge the term Ebonics

I was just playin' anyways ;D but I see why he wouldn't say that.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 06:34:07 PM »

realest comment. 

Black people still think they're owed money, they don't do shit with it besides spend it on ignorant shit anyway.  One of my homies whom I thought was smarter than that put a brand new stereo and speakers in a that's only worth $400

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2007, 06:36:13 PM »
why is this thread two pages long? seriously grow up. Bill cosby isn't wrong for what he's saying.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »
I've said about all I can say. If you hate Ebonics stop buying Hip-Hop. Jamaican Patois is oh so cool, but when Black people from America Talk a certain way it's oh so wrong. I'll never change who I am to get some funky job. That's why I got my own record store. I'm through, peace.

^^I'm not sure folks are saying that you should change...However just as you deciide in your to continue to converse ebonically, you should also appreicate that they will be black folks that choose not to converse in that manner all the time..While still there a others out there that will change this speech to match their audience..
And changing your english is not gon get you no "Funky Job"..it takes more than that...

Fa-Sho, but these lames like Cosby act like if you talk white IBM is gonna knock on your door and offer you six figures.

they might not do that, but you decrease your chances if you talk like a fucking monkey

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »

realest comment. 

Black people still think they're owed money, they don't do shit with it besides spend it on ignorant shit anyway.  One of my homies whom I thought was smarter than that put a brand new stereo and speakers in a that's only worth $400
Well being that Native-American got reparations, and lets not forgot about the Jews-Isreal gets more aide than Africa as a whole!!!!!!!! I don't see why not blacks especially those whose ancestor were slaves shouldn't get theirs. Now all blacks wouldn't get it, like for instance i wouldn't get it because France were the people who colonized Haiti. But Haiti actually fighting for their reparations .

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2007, 07:13:50 PM »
i don't think black people deserve SHIT monetarily speaking. fuck that they(present day blacks)  weren't enslaved.

native americas : YES. this was their(our) country, and they (we) didn't fight anywar for it.
israel: no, if anything germany should be tipping them off now. or better yet scratch that they should be able to stand on their own two by now.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 11:18:26 AM »
This is solely a race issue, not a language issue. Every race uses slang and has their own way of speaking. No one really speaks "the way they were taught in school". The problem is that Black Slang is seen as ignorant to White America, and White Slang is acceptable.

btw...has anyone heard the President speak?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
Let me end my dealings with this Thread as I began it........

Fuck Bill Cosby and everyone that agrees with him.

Bye now.

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 01:54:01 PM »
Let me end my dealings with this Thread as I began it........

Fuck Bill Cosby and everyone that agrees with him.

Bye now.
At the end of the day Bill Cosby is okay. If you really want to listen to an "Uncle Tom", listen to Jesse Lee Peterson--> http://216.144.232.220/media/radio/radio_show.php

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 03:19:16 PM »
This is solely a race issue, not a language issue. Every race uses slang and has their own way of speaking. No one really speaks "the way they were taught in school". The problem is that Black Slang is seen as ignorant to White America, and White Slang is acceptable.

btw...has anyone heard the President speak?

dude that's why bill cosby brought up the movie My Fair Lady, havn't you seen it. its a movie about some trashy white chick that speaks broken english and some dude makes her classy. lol.