Author Topic: Now, this is a good website. Pictures and shit. Lynching.  (Read 165 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Now, this is a good website. Pictures and shit. Lynching.
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »
http://withoutsanctuary.org/

Slavery is my favorite part of History. Best subject. I know this is mainly the Reconstruction period, love learning bout that too. Sometimes though, history is chilling. Word??  :P The pictures is unbelievable, on the real.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Now, this is a good website. Pictures and shit. Lynching.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
http://withoutsanctuary.org/

Slavery is my favorite part of History. Best subject. I know this is mainly the Reconstruction period, love learning bout that too. Sometimes though, history is chilling. Word??  :P The pictures is unbelievable, on the real.
Yea thats a good site. Sometimes I just sit back and think like damn, that was some evil ass shit. How could people be actually capable of doing that especially so called Christians.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 11:57:44 AM »
For real! And some of them are real fuckin' vicious. One guy was naked with 'deep lacerations'. And they was real muthafuckin' deep!! And you just look at his face. And it's just like nuthin', I don't know. What a way of life though. Another body hangin', 'charred'. Got damn. I mean sometimes it's just hard to picture. Esp. puttin' yourself in that. I don't know. :-\

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 12:05:49 PM »
For real! And some of them are real fuckin' vicious. One guy was naked with 'deep lacerations'. And they was real muthafuckin' deep!! And you just look at his face. And it's just like nuthin', I don't know. What a way of life though. Another body hangin', 'charred'. Got damn. I mean sometimes it's just hard to picture. Esp. puttin' yourself in that. I don't know. :-\
Yeah man I definitely feel you. thats when the collective memory starts kicking in and start feeling the pain for them. because it could've been us, if we born back then you know

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »
For real. Shit's real chilling.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »

Front: African American male standing on buggy, facing camera, stripped, deep lacerations and wounds, his handcuffed hands placed to cover his genitals. lynch mob. Circa 1900, location unknown.

Back: African American male standing on buggy, back to the camera, feet shackled, stripped, deep lacerations and wounds. Onlookers, one with a bloodstained shirt. Circa 1900, location unknown.