Author Topic: Are black people as cool as they used to be?  (Read 847 times)

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Re: Are black people as cool as they used to be?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 12:38:18 PM »
Did you forget about the entire continent of Africa? super oppression and violence everywhere

westkoastanostra

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 01:16:28 PM »
why aren't blacks cool no more.... because Latinos are the cool ones now... and we spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool.

lets not start a race war now pepe

Too late...

Spics ain't shit.  I serve hot lead at them all day every day.

you make black people look stupid and so uncool

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »
Well pure Black expression isn't being seen. You have white execs telling Black folks how to act "Get that intelligent shit outta here cause the kids dont want to hear it". The "kids" are part of the problem meaning that instead of promoting to whoever wants to buy it, they started saying "This is for 18-24 and this is for 25-40". All my favorite people growing up were way older than me like Richard Pryor, Benny Hill, George Burns etc..

wow, i hear you but youre off bas cuz blacks act just as ignorant whether a white man tells them too or not, lets be honest

When has a Black family kidnapped a white girl and sexually abused her for a while? When has a Black person picked up an innocent hitchhiker and dragged them down the street? When has a Black government killed 6 million Jews? That's far more ignorant than speaking a certain way or whatever reason people hate us. They compare the Panthers to the Klan which is silly cause the panthers never lynched anyone. Are we perfect? No, cause we hurt each other far too often, but even that's usually some sort of revenge.

That's cuz brotha's aren't buckwild like that. Everytime you hear about some insane murder, it's mainly a white male. Not that I'm prejudice, cuz I'm far from that, but that's the truth. Like when I be watchin' Court TV, or America's Most Wanted, the shit people be doin', I'm glad to be from where I'm from. I'd rather fear drivebys in Compton, than being raped, robbed and kidnapped in the Hamptons.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 03:23:24 PM »
^^^but the ratio of those insane brutal white crimes is extremely lower than that of those said black crimes in ghetto areas. like, the odds of getting raped and tortured by some redneck cracker in your suburban white nighborhood is like 1:50,000..the odds of catching a stray one in a gang neighborhood in compton is about 1:1000....i guarantee u there are black dudes that are willing to go that crazy, like those dudes a couple months ago that kidnapped a weak white couple, raped them both and slit the husbands neck while they fucked the woman got fucked and watched. its just there are a lot less crazy weirdo blacks then there are whites, i'll vouch for both. i've lived in new york and massachusettes

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
Well pure Black expression isn't being seen. You have white execs telling Black folks how to act "Get that intelligent shit outta here cause the kids dont want to hear it". The "kids" are part of the problem meaning that instead of promoting to whoever wants to buy it, they started saying "This is for 18-24 and this is for 25-40". All my favorite people growing up were way older than me like Richard Pryor, Benny Hill, George Burns etc..

I am arguing that the reason hip-hop isn't as cool anymore is because black people aren't as cool anymore.  Hip-hop is a reflection of the people that produce it.  Now I see below, somebody has made the argument that it's the white execs fault.  But if that's the case, how come it's mostly white people at the concerts and in the record stores supporting the careers of conscious artists such as Dead Prez and Mos Def?

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »

I am arguing that the reason hip-hop isn't as cool anymore is because black people aren't as cool anymore.  Hip-hop is a reflection of the people that produce it.  Now I see below, somebody has made the argument that it's the white execs fault.  But if that's the case, how come it's mostly white people at the concerts and in the record stores supporting the careers of conscious artists such as Dead Prez and Mos Def?
Well, the people buying aren't the executives, you just said it. http://thehiphopcosign.wordpress.com/2007/10/16/atlantic-records-tries-to-pimp-14-yr-akeela-the-bee-actress/

herpes

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »
this thread is sad

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 08:59:29 PM »

The brothers have been brainwashed by the Zionist media, while the crackers enjoy conscious rap because it gives them a sense of control to see that they're the only ones observing the dangers of the Enlightened 5% who will reveal the truth come Judgment Day.

Either way, crackers ain't shit.  Allah said I gotta kill them all.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 09:37:54 PM »
^^Too bad toby. you want it to be one way, but it's the other

Workplace Supervisor

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • two of my bottom bitches
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 09:59:06 PM »
I think black people can still be great fun! Anferny, from accounts payable, you should see his multi tasking ability. Sometimes when I'm observing this beautiful black beast during my rounds through the office, I notice he often has a business call on our land line, while reviewing information on the computer, and conversating with his "baby mama" on one of those two way texters their people have, it's phenomenal! i just wish he wouldn't sound like one of those disreputable rapper types when he gets excited, it could have the potential to make some clients feel awkward.

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 11:48:26 PM »
I think black people can still be great fun! Anferny, from accounts payable, you should see his multi tasking ability. Sometimes when I'm observing this beautiful black beast during my rounds through the office, I notice he often has a business call on our land line, while reviewing information on the computer, and conversating with his "baby mama" on one of those two way texters their people have, it's phenomenal! i just wish he wouldn't sound like one of those disreputable rapper types when he gets excited, it could have the potential to make some clients feel awkward.

I smell troll

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2013, 12:28:30 AM »
 8)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2013, 01:53:32 AM »
 In 2013 everyone listens to Aussie/white hip hop and i feel like a old out of fashion grandpa with my black hip hop collection so i guess black people aren't as cool any more?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2013, 06:23:09 AM »
In 2013 everyone listens to Aussie/white hip hop and i feel like a old out of fashion grandpa with my black hip hop collection so i guess black people aren't as cool any more?
says who ? you the pedophile ? we will always be cool you just out of touch.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2013, 09:03:08 AM »
wow never saw this thread  :o  :-[  :laugh:

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2013, 10:36:35 AM »
lmao@banana boy in this thread

infinite, pushin the envelope, as always..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 11:15:11 AM »
wow never saw this thread  :o  :-[  :laugh:

infinite might be the #1 troll on this site as far as getting people riled up

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 12:25:20 PM »
says the kids of today mother fucker.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »
youre pushing 40. what in the hell do you know about the kids of today?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2013, 12:40:06 PM »
 i have a younger brother and a younger sister and i am not very close to 40 plus i go out in the city an theres 18 year olds everywhere and my bros girl friend is 18 etc
 Oh and half the black ppl i seen in the city tonight were wearing skinny jeans. And Aboriginals never have been considered cool. But i cant speak for America mate but white hip hop has taken over here but some ppl like lil wayne and 50 cent i guess.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2013, 12:41:24 PM »
i really cant believe this is a thread. this is on fox news level of ignorant

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2013, 01:19:36 PM »
i have a younger brother and a younger sister and i am not very close to 40 plus i go out in the city an theres 18 year olds everywhere and my bros girl friend is 18 etc
 Oh and half the black ppl i seen in the city tonight were wearing skinny jeans. And Aboriginals never have been considered cool. But i cant speak for America mate but white hip hop has taken over here but some ppl like lil wayne and 50 cent i guess.
look kangaroo jack, youre honestly the last person in the world i would get an opinion from on whats cool or not.

kill that noise.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2013, 01:22:50 PM »
shut the fuck up boy you are one episode away from bein' on how to catch a preditor.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
 I dont c why you guys so offended? the thread asks a question i gave my answer, my opinion, what i see. If all the youngsters are listening to white hip hop now that tells me that things have changed.
 iam not saying blacks are lame i just dont think they are considered as cool as they were when i was growing up. And i bet when i was young i was a better rapper and graffiti artist than you, smoked more weed, went to more concerts, was better at sport etc so what ever man.

Now i'd just beat you at pool and battlefield 3(lol).

I guess in American shits the same cos all the American tv shows i watch white ppl try to act black and when a black celebrity appears they treated like gods but it all seems rather cliché to me now like its just done to be funny and purposely cheesy but i dunno mate.