Author Topic: Are black people as cool as they used to be?  (Read 1807 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Are black people as cool as they used to be?
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
 i have a younger brother and a younger sister and i am not very close to 40 plus i go out in the city an theres 18 year olds everywhere and my bros girl friend is 18 etc
 Oh and half the black ppl i seen in the city tonight were wearing skinny jeans. And Aboriginals never have been considered cool. But i cant speak for America mate but white hip hop has taken over here but some ppl like lil wayne and 50 cent i guess.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2013, 11:41:24 AM »
i really cant believe this is a thread. this is on fox news level of ignorant

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2013, 12:19:36 PM »
i have a younger brother and a younger sister and i am not very close to 40 plus i go out in the city an theres 18 year olds everywhere and my bros girl friend is 18 etc
 Oh and half the black ppl i seen in the city tonight were wearing skinny jeans. And Aboriginals never have been considered cool. But i cant speak for America mate but white hip hop has taken over here but some ppl like lil wayne and 50 cent i guess.
look kangaroo jack, youre honestly the last person in the world i would get an opinion from on whats cool or not.

kill that noise.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2013, 12:22:50 PM »
In 2013 everyone listens to Aussie/white hip hop and i feel like a old out of fashion grandpa with my black hip hop collection so i guess black people aren't as cool any more?
says who ? you the pedophile ? we will always be cool you just out of touch.
says the kids of today mother fucker.
shut the fuck up boy you are one episode away from bein' on how to catch a preditor.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2013, 12:29:45 PM »
 I dont c why you guys so offended? the thread asks a question i gave my answer, my opinion, what i see. If all the youngsters are listening to white hip hop now that tells me that things have changed.
 iam not saying blacks are lame i just dont think they are considered as cool as they were when i was growing up. And i bet when i was young i was a better rapper and graffiti artist than you, smoked more weed, went to more concerts, was better at sport etc so what ever man.

Now i'd just beat you at pool and battlefield 3(lol).

I guess in American shits the same cos all the American tv shows i watch white ppl try to act black and when a black celebrity appears they treated like gods but it all seems rather cliché to me now like its just done to be funny and purposely cheesy but i dunno mate.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2013, 07:59:26 PM »
Well pure Black expression isn't being seen. You have white execs telling Black folks how to act "Get that intelligent shit outta here cause the kids dont want to hear it". The "kids" are part of the problem meaning that instead of promoting to whoever wants to buy it, they started saying "This is for 18-24 and this is for 25-40". All my favorite people growing up were way older than me like Richard Pryor, Benny Hill, George Burns etc..

wow, i hear you but youre off bas cuz blacks act just as ignorant whether a white man tells them too or not, lets be honest

When has a Black family kidnapped a white girl and sexually abused her for a while? When has a Black person picked up an innocent hitchhiker and dragged them down the street? When has a Black government killed 6 million Jews? That's far more ignorant than speaking a certain way or whatever reason people hate us. They compare the Panthers to the Klan which is silly cause the panthers never lynched anyone. Are we perfect? No, cause we hurt each other far too often, but even that's usually some sort of revenge.

No blacks just ruin their own society through drug selling/usage and gangs and then blame that shit on errybody else.  real slick.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2013, 07:28:19 AM »
Well pure Black expression isn't being seen. You have white execs telling Black folks how to act "Get that intelligent shit outta here cause the kids dont want to hear it". The "kids" are part of the problem meaning that instead of promoting to whoever wants to buy it, they started saying "This is for 18-24 and this is for 25-40". All my favorite people growing up were way older than me like Richard Pryor, Benny Hill, George Burns etc..

wow, i hear you but youre off bas cuz blacks act just as ignorant whether a white man tells them too or not, lets be honest

When has a Black family kidnapped a white girl and sexually abused her for a while? When has a Black person picked up an innocent hitchhiker and dragged them down the street? When has a Black government killed 6 million Jews? That's far more ignorant than speaking a certain way or whatever reason people hate us. They compare the Panthers to the Klan which is silly cause the panthers never lynched anyone. Are we perfect? No, cause we hurt each other far too often, but even that's usually some sort of revenge.

No blacks just ruin their own society through drug selling/usage and gangs and then blame that shit on errybody else.  real slick.
you stereotypical bastard.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »
In 2013 everyone listens to Aussie/white hip hop and i feel like a old out of fashion grandpa with my black hip hop collection so i guess black people aren't as cool any more?
says who ? you the pedophile ? we will always be cool you just out of touch.
says the kids of today mother fucker.
shut the fuck up boy you are one episode away from bein' on how to catch a preditor.

LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 09:04:45 AM »

lolz

you mean i'm stereotyping black people?  or im a stereotype?

#englishizhard

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 02:02:53 PM »

lolz

#englishizhard
all black people don't live in the ghetto and do the stupid shit you describe jackass. how about you come visit the u.s. first before you speak once again about shit you have no idea about ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
i've noticed that a lot of black athletes are turning into nerds  (or "Blerds"

well at least in the NBA

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
i've noticed that a lot of black athletes are turning into nerds  (or "Blerds"

well at least in the NBA
leave it up to russy they'd be robbin' liquor stores.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2013, 02:42:08 PM »

lolz

#englishizhard
all black people don't live in the ghetto and do the stupid shit you describe jackass. how about you come visit the u.s. first before you speak once again about shit you have no idea about ?

come visit you?  i live in the US u 'tard, actually in the state this board masturbates over and the state your black ass probably grew up jocking.  put down TIs dick for just a sec and go read a book already, jesus. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2013, 02:51:43 PM »

lolz

#englishizhard

come visit you?  i live in the US u 'tard, actually in the state this board masturbates over and the state your black ass probably grew up jocking.  put down TIs dick for just a sec and go read a book already, jesus. 
you wish you lived here bitch ! how the fuck is the whole board masterbatin' over where YOU from they don't know your simple simon ass ? fuck outta here ! you always got some fag shit  goin' on in your mind that too i been noticing that lately. why don't you go and watch one of your mother's sextapes or somethin'.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2013, 06:32:06 PM »
damn yall need to calm down and hug it out