Author Topic: Are black people as cool as they used to be?  (Read 1812 times)

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
Re: Are black people as cool as they used to be?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 05:37:42 PM »
why aren't blacks cool no more.... because Latinos are the cool ones now... and we spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool.

lets not start a race war now pepe

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 08:25:21 PM »
why aren't blacks cool no more.... because Latinos are the cool ones now... and we spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool.

Too late...

Spics ain't shit.  I serve hot lead at them all day every day.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »

Too late...

how can you be cool with an old guy in your. Us... we got half naked girls that we actually hung out with in real life.... That's right... I even touched that girls ass in touch football... she didn't like it though... but I didn't care then and I can brag now... you can serve lead... we serve hot girls juice... so what's cooler...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 10:40:13 PM »
i really cant believe this is a thread. this is on fox news level of ignorant
:sign_werd:

everlast1986

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 08:14:10 AM »
so are you asking if black people in general are as cool as they used to be? or if hip hop is as cool as it used to be?

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 10:13:49 AM »
Well pure Black expression isn't being seen. You have white execs telling Black folks how to act "Get that intelligent shit outta here cause the kids dont want to hear it". The "kids" are part of the problem meaning that instead of promoting to whoever wants to buy it, they started saying "This is for 18-24 and this is for 25-40". All my favorite people growing up were way older than me like Richard Pryor, Benny Hill, George Burns etc..

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »
Is it just me or do asians do a lot less of that kung fu shit nowadays. I remember back when not a day would go buy without somebody looking for some vengeance against the person who killed their father or karate teacher. What happened?

everlast1986

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 10:24:51 AM »
Is it just me or do asians do a lot less of that kung fu shit nowadays. I remember back when not a day would go buy without somebody looking for some vengeance against the person who killed their father or karate teacher. What happened?

just about every race and culture has looked beyond what they're known for doing

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »
Well pure Black expression isn't being seen. You have white execs telling Black folks how to act "Get that intelligent shit outta here cause the kids dont want to hear it". The "kids" are part of the problem meaning that instead of promoting to whoever wants to buy it, they started saying "This is for 18-24 and this is for 25-40". All my favorite people growing up were way older than me like Richard Pryor, Benny Hill, George Burns etc..

wow, i hear you but youre off bas cuz blacks act just as ignorant whether a white man tells them too or not, lets be honest

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 12:17:04 PM »

wow, i hear you but youre off bas cuz blacks act just as ignorant whether a white man tells them too or not, lets be honest

When has a Black family kidnapped a white girl and sexually abused her for a while? When has a Black person picked up an innocent hitchhiker and dragged them down the street? When has a Black government killed 6 million Jews? That's far more ignorant than speaking a certain way or whatever reason people hate us. They compare the Panthers to the Klan which is silly cause the panthers never lynched anyone. Are we perfect? No, cause we hurt each other far too often, but even that's usually some sort of revenge.

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 12:38:18 PM »
Did you forget about the entire continent of Africa? super oppression and violence everywhere

westkoastanostra

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 01:16:28 PM »

Too late...

you make black people look stupid and so uncool

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »

When has a Black family kidnapped a white girl and sexually abused her for a while? When has a Black person picked up an innocent hitchhiker and dragged them down the street? When has a Black government killed 6 million Jews? That's far more ignorant than speaking a certain way or whatever reason people hate us. They compare the Panthers to the Klan which is silly cause the panthers never lynched anyone. Are we perfect? No, cause we hurt each other far too often, but even that's usually some sort of revenge.

That's cuz brotha's aren't buckwild like that. Everytime you hear about some insane murder, it's mainly a white male. Not that I'm prejudice, cuz I'm far from that, but that's the truth. Like when I be watchin' Court TV, or America's Most Wanted, the shit people be doin', I'm glad to be from where I'm from. I'd rather fear drivebys in Compton, than being raped, robbed and kidnapped in the Hamptons.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 03:23:24 PM »
^^^but the ratio of those insane brutal white crimes is extremely lower than that of those said black crimes in ghetto areas. like, the odds of getting raped and tortured by some redneck cracker in your suburban white nighborhood is like 1:50,000..the odds of catching a stray one in a gang neighborhood in compton is about 1:1000....i guarantee u there are black dudes that are willing to go that crazy, like those dudes a couple months ago that kidnapped a weak white couple, raped them both and slit the husbands neck while they fucked the woman got fucked and watched. its just there are a lot less crazy weirdo blacks then there are whites, i'll vouch for both. i've lived in new york and massachusettes

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »

I am arguing that the reason hip-hop isn't as cool anymore is because black people aren't as cool anymore.  Hip-hop is a reflection of the people that produce it.  Now I see below, somebody has made the argument that it's the white execs fault.  But if that's the case, how come it's mostly white people at the concerts and in the record stores supporting the careers of conscious artists such as Dead Prez and Mos Def?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)