Author Topic: T.I. aka Tony Montana's weapons revealed  (Read 1051 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: T.I. aka Tony Montana's weapons revealed
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 08:32:52 PM »
in 7-10 years (if thats ALL he gets) TI will no longer be relevant. 

by then the south will have died down, and the east or west will be the new ones on top.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 08:34:07 PM »

by then the south will have died down, and the east or west will be the new ones on top.
then hope fully he beats it ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »
Jesus Christ.... not even the Biggie/Pac feud required that much firepower.... who the fuck was he going to beef with?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 09:21:05 PM »

NOBODY is gonna be on top in 7-10 years, East or West included.  Hip-hop is already losing steam in the mainstream now.  What makes you think that's gonna improve in 7-10 years?  You high?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 09:31:17 PM »
i know u know a lot bout the court and shit, on bet they said if convicted he can face up to 10 years ???  that's it??

That would apply to each INDIVIDUAL count of violating the NFA, which in his case is five.  Meaning 50 years.  But I don't think they'll push for that...more likely they'll charge him with one count of illegal weapons' possession and try to get 10 years.

The three guns nearest to the camera are (from left to right): (1.) A short-barreled AK variant with a 100-round drum, (2.) A Calico "Liberty" (also holds 100 rounds in the magazine), and (3.) A Bushmaster Carbon-15, yet again with a 100-round "Beta C" magazine.  Above the AK is a revolver of some sort, and I also see two AR-15-type rifles in the background.

I see he planned to shoot an awful lot of ammo without having to reload.  All of that stuff is legal in the U.S., but not if you're a convicted felon.

lol you nerd

Knowing weapons is essential for me...I have to know what's best to use when killing crackers.  Nerds don't pack heat...they get served by it.  Recognize, son.

how can you kill crackers when your a member of the RUF, which been killing b lack people for decades?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 09:34:05 PM »
i know u know a lot bout the court and shit, on bet they said if convicted he can face up to 10 years ???  that's it??

That would apply to each INDIVIDUAL count of violating the NFA, which in his case is five.  Meaning 50 years.  But I don't think they'll push for that...more likely they'll charge him with one count of illegal weapons' possession and try to get 10 years.

The three guns nearest to the camera are (from left to right): (1.) A short-barreled AK variant with a 100-round drum, (2.) A Calico "Liberty" (also holds 100 rounds in the magazine), and (3.) A Bushmaster Carbon-15, yet again with a 100-round "Beta C" magazine.  Above the AK is a revolver of some sort, and I also see two AR-15-type rifles in the background.

I see he planned to shoot an awful lot of ammo without having to reload.  All of that stuff is legal in the U.S., but not if you're a convicted felon.

lol you nerd

Knowing weapons is essential for me...I have to know what's best to use when killing crackers.  Nerds don't pack heat...they get served by it.  Recognize, son.

how can you kill crackers when your a member of the RUF, which been killing b lack people for decades?

what really amazes me is taht this idiot claims RUF but RUF kills and gets those diamonds FOR crackas.

fucking idiot, u work for the white man

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »
Wit the FEDS u doing 85% of ur time. This nigga T.I. was just gonna strap the fuck up and wait. If it went down, he prolly just wanted to have something on deck to give the hitters to go do the job. The only question i have is why the fuck where they copin straps from an undercover cop? Must not really be hood if he dont know someone on the block wit some automatics.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »
Nothing in the "rap world" requires that much firepower...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 10:30:10 PM »
Wit the FEDS u doing 85% of ur time. This nigga T.I. was just gonna strap the fuck up and wait. If it went down, he prolly just wanted to have something on deck to give the hitters to go do the job. The only question i have is why the fuck where they copin straps from an undercover cop? Must not really be hood if he dont know someone on the block wit some automatics.

100% real shit

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
Nothing in the "rap world" requires that much firepower...

when yayos moms house got hit they had automatics wit siliencers. if u gonna do it might as well do it right. toss them shits over the bridge when u done lol its a wrap
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 10:53:39 PM »
^ i guess so... lol.

Little round discs that play audio shouldn't lead to such things...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 11:09:01 PM »
howd he get caught????

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2007, 11:42:38 PM »
If his lawyer is a good one, my guess is he will find some loophole in the way they set T.I. up. But if not, it's going to be hard not to receive time since he's a convicted felon. 10 years MAX for each felony, they usually drop most of them, but will most likely get him with 1 or 2 counts since he's a convicted felon. Since there's machine guns involved, it is kind of inevitable. Why the fuck he buyin such heavy artillery when he's the biggest selling artist in music? Unbelievable.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 12:13:39 AM »
serious question: Lunatic, why do you care about TI so much?

bez

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2007, 03:52:21 AM »
what a fucking idiot. How stupid can a nigga be.