Author Topic: T.I. aka Tony Montana's weapons revealed  (Read 1052 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. aka Tony Montana's weapons revealed
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 01:26:22 PM »

Two MACs with silencers (top one is an -11, bottom is a -10), plus an H&K MP5K-PDW.  He's REALLY fucked now...
like i've said, this the shit found in the car & house...shouldn't be hard for lawyers 2 downplay those guns to a certain degree

What the fuck are you talking about?
the pics of those guns are the guns that were found in the house & the car (i think)...if that is the case, it should not be hard 2 discredit those guns...T.I. has multiple people living with him & multiple ppl were in the car with him...those guns should be pinned on someone living in his house/in the car pretty easily (one who can legally carry them)

it's the guns that he was purchasing at the scene that he'll have a tough time getting out of
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westkoastanostra

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
lmao... dude probably couldnt even hold all those guns

hahaha scronny ethiopian

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2007, 01:29:09 PM »

hahaha scronny ethiopian
lil flip fan?? :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2007, 01:43:48 PM »

Two MACs with silencers (top one is an -11, bottom is a -10), plus an H&K MP5K-PDW.  He's REALLY fucked now...
like i've said, this the shit found in the car & house...shouldn't be hard for lawyers 2 downplay those guns to a certain degree

What the fuck are you talking about?
the pics of those guns are the guns that were found in the house & the car (i think)...if that is the case, it should not be hard 2 discredit those guns...T.I. has multiple people living with him & multiple ppl were in the car with him...those guns should be pinned on someone living in his house/in the car pretty easily (one who can legally carry them)

it's the guns that he was purchasing at the scene that he'll have a tough time getting out of

its TI's house and if he was a convicted felon, lates for him. obviously TI was not kickin up dust on the streets. he should of taken more precaution. since hes a convicted felon he will get most of the charges unless the people with him r convicted felons too and have prints on those guns. but its obviously TI that bought them.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2007, 02:41:41 PM »

His lawyers can get him out of the guns in his house because he has bodyguards who lives with him. All he has to do is get them to say that the guns are his. But the ones in his car? No excuse. They got dude on wire acknowledging he's buying them and asking questions about how to function them. Thats where he fucked up at. Too bad he didn't send someone to get the guns for him.

Sad part is...he probably got the guns himself cuz he figured less people involved = less chance of him being snitched on. His new bodyguard definitely has something to do with this.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2007, 03:58:22 PM »
But the ones in his car? No excuse. They got dude on wire acknowledging he's buying them and asking questions
there was multiple body guards riding with him in the car, as well as friends/rappers

they can run the same story as the guns in the house

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2007, 04:10:41 PM »
But the ones in his car? No excuse. They got dude on wire acknowledging he's buying them and asking questions
there was multiple body guards riding with him in the car, as well as friends/rappers

Oh word? Oh well that changes things a lot! Well kinda. It depends on what they're willing to say/do for Tip. Unless they Michael Vick that nigga, he might get his way out of jail time and end up with like 75 years of probation lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2007, 04:18:09 PM »

Oh word? Oh well that changes things a lot! Well kinda. It depends on what they're willing to say/do for Tip. Unless they Michael Vick that nigga, he might get his way out of jail time and end up with like 75 years of probation lol.
yea word homie...young dro, mac boney, c-rod (all rappers of his entourage) and multiple body guards was riding with Tip..i guess man, lets see what happens

75 years of probation in this case may not be 2 bad :D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

hahaha scronny ethiopian

i c i offended ur bed buddy.. i hate flip too....matter fact their both gay as hell...sum 1 gimme scarface shit

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2007, 02:09:42 AM »

What's so extra bad about having silencers? I don't know anyting about guns & the law, so please explain?

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2007, 07:55:35 AM »

hahaha scronny ethiopian

i c i offended ur bed buddy.. i hate flip too....matter fact their both gay as hell...sum 1 gimme scarface shit
true...peep the new scarface single with T.I. on it 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2007, 07:56:23 AM »

What's so extra bad about having silencers? I don't know anyting about guns & the law, so please explain?
government just don't fuck around when it comes 2 them...they think like "u've thought about doing a murder, and if u got the silencers because u don't want nobody 2 hear/see it"

some shit like that...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2007, 12:15:34 PM »

Silencers = damn near a clean get away. If you shoot a gun with a silencer on it it makes a low pop pop noise. You can ride up on somebody and kill them without people right around the corner hearing anything. So the fact that this nigga has them on machine guns! You can figure out the rest.

Narrator

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2007, 05:01:17 PM »

Silencers = damn near a clean get away. If you shoot a gun with a silencer on it it makes a low pop pop noise. You can ride up on somebody and kill them without people right around the corner hearing anything. So the fact that this nigga has them on machine guns! You can figure out the rest.

Actually, that's a common misconception.  The only guns that a "silencer" can effectively "silence" are .22s.  The correct term isn't even supposed to be "silencer" anyway; they're actually called "sound suppressors".  What they actually are supposed to do is make a gunshot sound less like a gunshot.  They're still quite loud, though.  If somebody's firing a silenced MAC-10 (chambered in 9-mm) beside you, you WILL know it.  Believe that, homie.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2007, 06:34:56 PM »

Actually, that's a common misconception.  The only guns that a "silencer" can effectively "silence" are .22s.  The correct term isn't even supposed to be "silencer" anyway; they're actually called "sound suppressors".  What they actually are supposed to do is make a gunshot sound less like a gunshot.  They're still quite loud, though.  If somebody's firing a silenced MAC-10 (chambered in 9-mm) beside you, you WILL know it.  Believe that, homie.

ur not such a dumb nigger after all

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.