Author Topic: TEAR IT DOWN  (Read 153 times)

Elano

TEAR IT DOWN
« on: October 17, 2007, 02:18:08 AM »
Check it out and post your thoughts....
http://www.tearitdown.org/

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: TEAR IT DOWN
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »
hell no, we need that base as a strategic position, and the fact that cuba is still a communist country, tearing it will be impossible, it would be stupidy. america will never abandon that place till we change teh whole world into democracy or atleast until cuba becomes a democracy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 01:02:16 PM »
america will never abandon that place till we change teh whole world into democracy or atleast until cuba becomes a democracy
thats the fuckin problem,its not Americas right or responsibility to Police/Govern the world.....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
america will never abandon that place till we change teh whole world into democracy or atleast until cuba becomes a democracy
thats the fuckin problem,its not Americas right or responsibility to Police/Govern the world.....

yea its not but if they dont change that palce into a democarcy, than that base will be ther forever for insurance.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 06:23:16 PM »
its going to reach the 500,000 makr, but i doubt that anything will happen...i did get a pixel tho.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »

It's not about giving the people a nice government, it's about dominance and making the respective states into slave states. Of course it should be torn down it's very existence is vile. As for this idea that the evil communists will gain control, i hate communism especially because it is executed with such evil but this has become an excuse to control and wage wars and keep people in a constant sense of fear.