Author Topic: DJ Skee and his mixtapes  (Read 610 times)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Skee and his mixtapes
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 04:49:45 PM »
compared 2 Clue & Kay Slay...Skee is probably one of the best...if u listen 2 wer the tags are placed 9 times outta 10 der gunna be in irrelevant bits...unlike fuckin Clue screamin his name every 6 seconds in the track...i used 2 not mind Whoo Kids tags...then recently they got worse...

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »
Skee's one of the only DJ's i can stand....

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
yea there are a lot worst and mostly he puts them at times that don't matter, but he does it cuz we all know where the tracks from dj skee skee skee u know the track is from a tape of his so its publicity...it is annoying tho even if hes not that bad

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 06:24:54 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »
Have U heard Young Maylay's "San Andreas - The Original Mixtape"? There ain't no fuckin' bullshit like in mixtapes by Whoo Kid, Clue or DJ Skee... That's what I'm talkin' about. 8)

Yeah, But is it presented/hosted by a DJ ?

kemizt

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 07:30:12 PM »
thay shudnt do tha tags in tha hooks
ruins tha song

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 04:02:01 PM »
As far as tags go, I would say:

DJ whoo KID is THE MOST Annoying.

CALI UNTOUCHABLE DJs are probably the LEAST annoying.

And any CLINT DOGG tags/remixes are THE WORST of ALL TIME!!! 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Okka

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 02:36:34 AM »
and he's not even one of the worst

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 03:03:20 AM »
i think kay slay is the worse because he literally shouts his name when you least expect it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 04:42:08 AM »
He has some classics out there

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 09:55:59 AM »
DJ Skee is killing the mixtape scene for the last 3 years he's put classic after classic out BLACKWALLSTREET JOURNAL, NIGGA NOISE, 2007BC, CT EXPERIANCE, CHAPTER 1 THE RISE, WATT'S FINEST VOL 2 & 3, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS VOL 3 & 4, YOUNG BOSS VOL2, CONGRATULATIONS PLAYER, COAST GUARD, SIGNAL FLOW AND THE NEW HOT DOLLAR, JAY ROCK & K.DOT AND GLASSES MALONE, mixtapes coming out tell me he's not the best dj in the West at the moment

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
DJ Skee is killing the mixtape scene for the last 3 years he's put classic after classic out BLACKWALLSTREET JOURNAL, NIGGA NOISE, 2007BC, CT EXPERIANCE, CHAPTER 1 THE RISE, WATT'S FINEST VOL 2 & 3, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS VOL 3 & 4, YOUNG BOSS VOL2, CONGRATULATIONS PLAYER, COAST GUARD, SIGNAL FLOW AND THE NEW HOT DOLLAR, JAY ROCK & K.DOT AND GLASSES MALONE, mixtapes coming out tell me he's not the best dj in the West at the moment

Man, "CT Experience" was made by DJ Crazy Toones, DJ Skee is only shoutin' there...

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 11:32:56 AM »
he's not the best dj on the west coast come on now. are you serious lol.. and he's hasnt blazing the mixtape scene out in the west or past 3 years , if he was all that he would won few awards and be nominated for bunch of stuff globlably , here's a  lil history of the west coast mixtape scene.. for you cats that dont know okay..

mixtapes been around in the west coast for a long period of time , mixtapes comes with the hip hop music culture its been there from day one.. okay , in l.a. we used the term mixes then mixtapes back in the days, cats like dr. dre to dj quick to few others back in them days did the same things, then you had the djs' like battle cat to uncle jam army to bob cat, then u got the crazy toones to rectangle to dj jam to  sir jinx, mixmaster spade R.I.P. to few others cant remember Even OG  . that did the mixtapes then he kinda died out , then dj warrior , and Dj warrior /cali untouchables came in around 2001 in the mixtape game and so did dj vlad they took that mixtape game to another level.. and go back and look peoples cds' and creativy , content, marketing and what they did for the west coast, then you have nik bean, demolition men (in the bay and few others) so everybody does their part.. its about the west coast winning coming together, skee aint the best at nothing he's more of a hype guy and he does he's part too,he's fame is of the game when game got bigger and he jumped on that boat other then that ? but the thing is all these dj's and producer and new artist are helping the west coast go back to the top as we derserve too.. so we should support everybody as west coast fans.. simple and plain..