Author Topic: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years  (Read 7242 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »
yes he's stupid as fuck for this but SMH at those happy about this simply because they don't bump his music..i don't care if you're fuckin soulja boy, i personally hate to see someone throw there life away for dumb shit, and get so much time for soothing unless it's like murder or rape
'

And a double SMH for sticking up for his dumb ass because he makes club bangers that you like.  TI being platinum doesn't make it cool for him to buy automatic weapons w/ silencers.   It doesn't warrent propagating "free TI" like he has been unfairly imprisoned.  What is your message here?  Is TI a political prisoner imprisoned for his beliefs?  Is he carrying the cross for a group of people that are unfairly imprisoned?  Is he important like Muhammed Ali or Jim Brown?  On that level or what?

Motherfuckers are so proud to be ignorant.  They just spout shit off without even thinking.  Shit is disgusting.

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 06:54:29 PM »
yes he's stupid as fuck for this but SMH at those happy about this simply because they don't bump his music..i don't care if you're fuckin soulja boy, i personally hate to see someone throw there life away for dumb shit, and get so much time for soothing unless it's like murder or rape
'

And a double SMH for sticking up for his dumb ass because he makes club bangers that you like.  TI being platinum doesn't make it cool for him to buy automatic weapons w/ silencers.   It doesn't warrent propagating "free TI" like he has been unfairly imprisoned.  What is your message here?  Is TI a political prisoner imprisoned for his beliefs?  Is he carrying the cross for a group of people that are unfairly imprisoned?  Is he important like Muhammed Ali or Jim Brown?  On that level or what?

Motherfuckers are so proud to be ignorant.  They just spout shit off without even thinking.  Shit is disgusting.
i said he's stupid as fuck

i'm not saying he's guilty, i'm not saying he's innocent..i think there's a lot more to this story than we know at this point..i think he gonna get off on a lot on of the charges, if not all..i believe he's innocent of the guns in his car & house, so that's why i'm saying free T.I...and fuck the snitch, that shit was plain wrong, another reason i'm yelling free T.I

it goes both ways...pretty sure u said it's a blessing because u don't like the music he makes, so you're in the same boat as me

he may not be someone as important as them people, but i'm sure he has touched a lot of ppl..i know i have been motivated by his music and words a whole lot, and i know damn well i ain't the only one...the story as we know it don't make no sense for somebody like T.i who's stayed outta trouble for a good while now

you're post saying "this is a blessing" was also disgusting...so quick to judge me ::)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:01:45 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 07:01:30 PM »
'

i'm not saying he's guilty, i'm not saying he's innocent..i think there's a lot more to this story than we know at this point..i think he gonna get off on a lot on of the charges, if not all..i believe he's innocent of the guns in his car & house, so that's why i'm saying free T.I...and fuck the snitch, that shit was plain wrong, another reason i'm yelling free T.I

it goes both ways...pretty sure u said it's a blessing because u don't like the music he makes, so you're in the same boat as me

he may not be someone as important as them people, but i'm sure he has touched a lot of ppl..i know i have been motivated by his music and words a whole lot, and i know damn well i ain't the only one...the story as we know it don't make no sense for somebody like T.i who's stayed outta trouble for a good while now

motherfuckers are so proud and hoping he goes in for this because they don't like his music...that's ignorant & disgusting also

No, you are saying he's innocent by saying "Free TI".  If you don't believe one way or another you wouldn't have that shit posted up.  If he is unjustly convicted, then sure, fly that flag.  But at this stage it just makes you look like a groupie.

TI resorts to this hustler image, he milks it for all he is worth.  He glorifies it and exploits it.  Well guess what, if you're making millions of dollars off of that image, talkin about killin and slangin drugs, you can't be surprised when you catch a fuckin case.  It goes with the territory.

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 07:03:56 PM »
'

motherfuckers are so proud and hoping he goes in for this because they don't like his music...that's ignorant & disgusting also

No, you are saying he's innocent by saying "Free TI".  If you don't believe one way or another you wouldn't have that shit posted up.  If he is unjustly convicted, then sure, fly that flag.  But at this stage it just makes you look like a groupie.

TI resorts to this hustler image, he milks it for all he is worth.  He glorifies it and exploits it.  Well guess what, if you're making millions of dollars off of that image, talkin about killin and slangin drugs, you can't be surprised when you catch a fuckin case.  It goes with the territory.
i feel bad for the guy by the way the media is blowing this shit up to be something i don't think it will be..talking about 25 guns and shit when they didn't find even close to that amount:-\  in the end he'll still look dumb, but not nearly as bad as it seems right now...trust me on this one, you'll see when the trial is done with, he won't get hit with all these convictions..it don't make me look like a groupie at this point because i am not buying all this stuff the media is saying...u should know how the media works
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:05:46 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 07:42:22 PM »
'

i feel bad for the guy by the way the media is blowing this shit up to be something i don't think it will be..talking about 25 guns and shit when they didn't find even close to that amount:-\  in the end he'll still look dumb, but not nearly as bad as it seems right now...trust me on this one, you'll see when the trial is done with, he won't get hit with all these convictions..it don't make me look like a groupie at this point because i am not buying all this stuff the media is saying...u should know how the media works

word, media blows everything up. its there job tho. they need a story, now this will piss t.i. off, he'll sayin summin stupid and make it look worse for it. they rele fuck ppl up the ass (no homo)

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 07:47:57 PM »
'

word, media blows everything up. its there job tho. they need a story, now this will piss t.i. off, he'll sayin summin stupid and make it look worse for it. they rele fuck ppl up the ass (no homo)
exactly..but jrome fails to realize that (and i think that is because he dis-likes T.i...if this was krs-one who is a good rapper, but nelly proved him 2 be a hypocrite during they're beef...SMH at nelly winnin that beef), or scarface, i think he'd also say "lets wait until the trial)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 07:50:32 PM »
'

exactly..but jrome fails to realize that (and i think that is because he dis-likes T.i...if this was krs-one who is a good rapper, but nelly proved him 2 be a hypocrite during they're beef...SMH at nelly winnin that beef), or scarface, i think he'd also say "lets wait until the trial)

that could be it lol

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 07:51:27 PM »
'

that could be it lol
whatever i'm done arguing with him, lets wait and see how this plays out..especially tomorrow, he makin a court appearance at 10:30am to see if he can get bail

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
for the lovers & haters

some classic Tip shit for real :o

http://www.zshare.net/download/4308162d31cd7f/

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 08:03:11 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!
peep that shit homie, doubt u've heard it

lol aii, i prolly havent  :P
yea i doubt it, cuz it's from his first album

leave ur feedback on that track in this thread when you're done

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!

damnnnn...yo jrome, if you REALLY dont like t.i. i am seriously starting to doubt uve listened to "I'm Serious". and if you did then i guess u just REALLY dont  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!

damnnnn...yo jrome, if you REALLY dont like t.i. i am seriously starting to doubt uve listened to "I'm Serious". and if you did then i guess u just REALLY dont  8)
what's crazy is...I'm serious is such a dope album, but Trap Muzik is EVEN BETTER...Jrome thinks we're crazy, but we're really not..that song is FIRE and u gotta be insane 2 call that wack :-\  I don't think Jrome would like the I'm serious album 2 much besides seeing the potential he showed on that album..Trap Muzik is the way to go

another dope hookup:

http://www.zshare.net/download/43083596b9bffc/