Author Topic: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years  (Read 7247 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »
LOL at anyone trying to teach Jrome about something in any way related to hip hop. I dont think i have ver been in a discussion with the man, but he is clearly the most knowledgable guy on this site when it comes to rap. I would just say "Ok, Jrome thats your opinion. I disagree" and leave it at that, because you wont prove him wrong.

The Maestro

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 01:21:51 AM »
LOL at anyone trying to teach Jrome about something in any way related to hip hop. I dont think i have ver been in a discussion with the man, but he is clearly the most knowledgable guy on this site when it comes to rap. I would just say "Ok, Jrome thats your opinion. I disagree" and leave it at that, because you wont prove him wrong.

Somewhere in Canada Knuckles is clenching his fist in madness...  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 01:28:30 AM »
Talk to me in 15 years or so.  If he's still regarded as the greatest we'll talk.  Until then, he's nothin but a fad.

exactly, props Jrome.... why more people don't think like you and me is unbelievable

people around here are too fuckin retarded to even grasp their mind around that sentence

god damn

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 02:51:29 AM »
I was just reading some of the other topics posted here about TI. Can anyone help me answer these questions:

A. Why would TI go buy illegal arms himself and not send one of his many dick ryders in his crew to buy them for him?
B. How the fuck do you buy guns from a under cover agent? Wouldn't you at least know a your ''connections'' and if they are ok people to do business with?
C. Why does he have guns in his house? Who is he going to war with on the streets and why does he need protection and who from?
D. Do you really think he is stupid enough to sacrifice his career for some real jail time?
E. Could this all be a big set up for him to pay a big fine but he will make that all up when he drops his new album with high album sales?
F. Or is this actually real?

smegma

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 06:06:51 AM »
i was lucky 2 catch T.i at the peak of his ability...when he was straight rippin shit up...he can still do that, but doesn't choose 2 as often...peep his verse on the new scarface single, he ripped it

I'm not saying I like or dislike T.I., but his verse on the new Scarface single was complete garbage.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 06:32:09 AM »
Fuckin idiot deserves it.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

topshotta

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 07:20:59 AM »
I just gotta say that T.I. is gangsta for gettin all these guns eventhough it seems pretty stupid to get caught for something like this and he doesn't really need that whole arsenal of different guns & machine-guns etc but maybe he has a fetish for guns, who knows.. FREE T.I.! I hope he gets less than 10 years for this.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 08:59:48 AM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 10:46:29 AM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 12:30:58 PM »
yes he's stupid as fuck for this but SMH at those happy about this simply because they don't bump his music..i don't care if you're fuckin soulja boy, i personally hate to see someone throw there life away for dumb shit, and get so much time for soothing unless it's like murder or rape
'
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 12:31:34 PM »
i was lucky 2 catch T.i at the peak of his ability...when he was straight rippin shit up...he can still do that, but doesn't choose 2 as often...peep his verse on the new scarface single, he ripped it

I'm not saying I like or dislike T.I., but his verse on the new Scarface single was complete garbage.
opinions i guess..the general consensus on most forums so far is that T.i killed that shit

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »
yes he's stupid as fuck for this but SMH at those happy about this simply because they don't bump his music..i don't care if you're fuckin soulja boy, i personally hate to see someone throw there life away for dumb shit, and get so much time for soothing unless it's like murder or rape

man T.I. is stupid as fuck
yup he is if this shit 100% true..let that boy tell his side, lets give it some time..i agree with u as of right now though

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 01:20:06 PM »
Mediatakeout's report...

October 18, 2007.   MediaTakeOut.com has gotten wind that the authorities may have offered rapper TI a plea deal. And under the terms of the deal, in exchange for leniency, the authorities want information on another Atlanta rapper.

According to a person close to TI, who spoke exclusively to MediaTakeOut.com, federal agents made TI the offer shortly after his arrest. The insider explained, "[Federal agents] are looking for information on [a particular Atlanta rapper] and they want TI to tell them what he knows. I'm not sure what kind of deal they're offering, but it's better than what he's facing."

While it's not clear whether TI is even considering the offer, the insider doesn't think that it's likely. Explains the insider, "TI is no snitch - never has [been], and never will. His team [of lawyers] will beat the case the right way."

Developing...

Wonder if thats true?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »
Mediatakeout's report...

October 18, 2007.   MediaTakeOut.com has gotten wind that the authorities may have offered rapper TI a plea deal. And under the terms of the deal, in exchange for leniency, the authorities want information on another Atlanta rapper.

According to a person close to TI, who spoke exclusively to MediaTakeOut.com, federal agents made TI the offer shortly after his arrest. The insider explained, "[Federal agents] are looking for information on [a particular Atlanta rapper] and they want TI to tell them what he knows. I'm not sure what kind of deal they're offering, but it's better than what he's facing."

While it's not clear whether TI is even considering the offer, the insider doesn't think that it's likely. Explains the insider, "TI is no snitch - never has [been], and never will. His team [of lawyers] will beat the case the right way."

Developing...

Wonder if thats true?
mediatakeout is usually bullshit, but i think this is a very realistic possibility

I would guess Jeezy is the rapper

I hope T.i's lawyer do beat this shit..T.i definitely is not accepting this shit

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 01:56:25 PM »
as i said in the other thread, Tip has added 2 more extremely powerful atlanta lawyers 2 his team (now a total of 4)...i just heard that 1 of the new boys, is the dude who represented baltimore ravens linebacker Ray Lewis during his murder case in 2000...good news for sure lol