Author Topic: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years  (Read 7238 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »
for the lovers & haters

some classic Tip shit for real :o

http://www.zshare.net/download/4308162d31cd7f/

lol...FREE T.I.!
peep that shit homie, doubt u've heard it

lol aii, i prolly havent  :P
yea i doubt it, cuz it's from his first album

leave ur feedback on that track in this thread when you're done

damnnnn...yo jrome, if you REALLY dont like t.i. i am seriously starting to doubt uve listened to "I'm Serious". and if you did then i guess u just REALLY dont  8)
what's crazy is...I'm serious is such a dope album, but Trap Muzik is EVEN BETTER...Jrome thinks we're crazy, but we're really not..that song is FIRE and u gotta be insane 2 call that wack :-\  I don't think Jrome would like the I'm serious album 2 much besides seeing the potential he showed on that album..Trap Muzik is the way to go

another dope hookup:

http://www.zshare.net/download/43083596b9bffc/

TRAP MUZIK WAS THA SHYYYYYYYYYT  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!

damnnnn...yo jrome, if you REALLY dont like t.i. i am seriously starting to doubt uve listened to "I'm Serious". and if you did then i guess u just REALLY dont  8)
what's crazy is...I'm serious is such a dope album, but Trap Muzik is EVEN BETTER...Jrome thinks we're crazy, but we're really not..that song is FIRE and u gotta be insane 2 call that wack :-\  I don't think Jrome would like the I'm serious album 2 much besides seeing the potential he showed on that album..Trap Muzik is the way to go

another dope hookup:

yea, classic album 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!

another dope hookup:

yea, classic album 8)

definatly his best. and yea i think its extremly safe to say thats a classic  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »
for the lovers & haters

lol...FREE T.I.!

another dope hookup:

yea, classic album 8)

definatly his best. and yea i think its extremly safe to say thats a classic  8)
no doubt..not an argument IMO 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2007, 01:27:43 AM »
Lunatic, you look like a MAJOR groupie, are you fuckin kidding me?

you won't even answer Jrome's question

you think he didn't do "all" of what the media says.... but yet you won't go with saying he's innocent

which way is it?  like I stated the other day, you're logic is very distorted

you must be like 13 years old or something right?  I mean you're not even making sense

like Jrome says, holding a flag with "Free TI" is blatantly advertising some sort of unfair imprisonment

as if TI stood up for something he believed in and got jailed or something...

I don't think you understand... if he had just one gun with a silencer, makes no difference

he is a convicted felon and knows the consequences....

you can wish all you want that this didn't happen because this means less music for you, that's fine

but to say he should be free and receive special treatment because you like his music is pure ignorance

smarten up and go about this like an intelligent person, you seriously look as retarded as TI does with this ridiculous rally-type groupie attitude

Elano

« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2007, 01:47:35 AM »
According to top hip-hop blogger Sandra Rose, T.I.'s lawyers will reportedly seek an order similar to the pre-sentence order that suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. Last month Vick was ordered by a federal judge to remain on house arrest every night while awaiting sentencing on a dog fighting charge.

As previously reported by SOHH, T.I. (born Clifford Harris, Jr.) was arrested by federal authorities after allegedly attempting to buy three machine guns and two silencers. With T.I. being a convicted felon, he is not allowed to legally own any firearms. The rapper was originally denied bond at a brief hearing on Monday (October 15) but will appear in court tomorrow to decide whether there was probable cause for his arrest and if he will qualify for bond before his trial.

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Steve Sadow, one of T.I.'s lawyers, said he requested that the rapper's bond hearing be pushed back until Friday to give the defense additional time to prepare. But sources say Sadow and Dwight Thomas, another member of the rapper's legal team, are preparing to ask U.S. Magistrate Alan Baverman to place T.I. on house arrest under electronic surveillance or require him to wear an ankle monitoring device as a condition of his bond.

"This would ensure the public's safety as well as allow [T.I.] to continue to support his family until his trial comes up," said a source familiar with the case. But others are questioning if the strategy will pan out in the rapper's favor.

"I understand [T.I.] violated his probation with a previous gun charge, not to mention the felony conviction on drug charges in CobbCounty," said a prominent Atlanta attorney, who asked to remain anonymous. "The judge will also take into consideration the company that the young man keeps," said the attorney, seemingly referring to the two rappers signed to T.I.'s label who were named in the federal affidavit for allegedly providing T.I. with guns. "All of those factors will weigh heavily against him when he goes before the judge."

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2007, 09:00:12 AM »
T.I.'s bond hearing: Scene from the court house

The scene at the Richard B. Russell Federal building downtown looks more like a concert. Of course more females than males pack the halls outside the courtroom on the 19th floor (the hearing was moved from the 18th floor to accommodate the crowd). Many of the industry's heavy hitters are in the courtroom to support T.I. including Warner Music Group Chairman Lyor Cohen, Michael Mauldin of Mauldin Brand, T.I.'s mom (wearing her Louis Vutton) Grand Hustle general manager Hannah Kang and CEO Jason Geter, Exec. VP of Warner Music Kevin Liles is also in the courtroom as is T.I.'s hard-working publicist Sydney Margetson.

There are many rappers in the courtroom in support of T.I. including Young Jeezy (more on that later). Noticeably absent is T.I.'s pregnant girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle (who may just be running late or caught downstairs in the long line of visitors waiting to get their cell phones confiscated). Security is very tight at the courthouse as you can imagine. Other family members are seated in the courtroom for the hearing which is scheduled to begin at 10:30.

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2007, 09:51:50 AM »
T.I. to plea not guilty, asks for release on $2.2M bond

By BILL RANKIN
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 10/19/07

Lawyers for rapper T.I. asked a federal magistrate Friday to release him on a $2.2 million bond, along with separate bonds backed by his record company, record company executives and the equity of his two homes.

They also said T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, would agree to stay in his home with 24-hour-day monitoring.

Harris and his legal team made the proposal to U.S. Magistrate Alan Baverman, who will decide whether Harris can stay out of jail while awaiting trial on weapons charges.

Baverman was expected to rule by midday.

Harris also was to be arraigned and enter a not guilty plea at the hearing, as well as find out which U.S. District Court judge is presiding over his case.

Harris was arrested Saturday on weapons charges in a sting at a Midtown parking lot.

Because of an overflow crowd that came to attend Harris's first-appearance hearing on Monday, Baverman held the bond hearing in a larger courtroom at the Richard B. Russell Federal Building and Courthouse.

On Wednesday, a federal grand jury indicted Harris on charges of illegally possessing unregistered machine guns and silencers; unlawfully possessing machine guns; and of being a convicted felon in possession of firearms.

Federal prosecutors are moving to have Harris held without bond until his trial, which could be several months away. To obtain a bond, Harris's lawyers must convince Baverman there is a reasonable assurance that, based on the conditions of his pre-trial release, Harris will not be a risk of fleeing and will not be a danger to the community or to any particular person.

If convicted, Harris faces almost certain prison time.

The bond proposal from Harris's lawyers included a $2.2 million bond with a cash desposit of $500,000; a $1 million signature bond signed by Atlantic Records; five $100,000 signature bonds signed by five Atlantic Records and Warner Music executives; two $100,000 surety bonds from different bonding companies; and the equity of the Harris homes, which lawyer Ed Garland said are worth $1.5 million.

Harris's lawyers also said he would stay in his home and be subject to electronic monitoring, as well as allow an independent monitor to also live in the home and search anyone coming or going. Monitoring expenses would be paid by Harris.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...ge_tab_newstab

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2007, 11:21:05 AM »
more confusion in the case:

T.I. currently faces a maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each count.

10-45, while that says maximum of 10 years :-\

Jesus-Menthol

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2007, 11:44:27 AM »
Lunatic, you look like a MAJOR groupie, are you fuckin kidding me?

you won't even answer Jrome's question

you think he didn't do "all" of what the media says.... but yet you won't go with saying he's innocent

which way is it?  like I stated the other day, you're logic is very distorted

you must be like 13 years old or something right?  I mean you're not even making sense

like Jrome says, holding a flag with "Free TI" is blatantly advertising some sort of unfair imprisonment

as if TI stood up for something he believed in and got jailed or something...

I don't think you understand... if he had just one gun with a silencer, makes no difference

he is a convicted felon and knows the consequences....

you can wish all you want that this didn't happen because this means less music for you, that's fine

but to say he should be free and receive special treatment because you like his music is pure ignorance

smarten up and go about this like an intelligent person, you seriously look as retarded as TI does with this ridiculous rally-type groupie attitude

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2007, 01:11:10 PM »
Rapper T.I. in jail at least another week
Judge will hold another bond hearing next Friday; rap artist has pleaded not guilty

Rapper T.I. will remain in jail on weapons charges for at least another week, after a federal judge on Friday denied any immediate release on bond.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Alan Baverman said he will hold another hearing next Friday to further consider conditions proposed by the rap star's lawyers that may prompt him to release their client pending trial.

"I haven't decided on releasing him yet," Baverman said, "I just haven't heard the conditions yet and I'm not satisfied."
Baverman also said that if he does grant bond, he wants to be comfortable with an entire "package" of conditions that assure that T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., will not flee or pose a danger to others.
The judge also told Harris's defense attorneys he does not have time to monitor Harris. "I'm not going to get involved in essentially being the warden for Mr. Harris," Baverman said.

Harris also was arraigned at the hearing, and he entered a plea of not guilty to the weapons charges.
Aftegr Harris entered his plea, assistant U.S. Attorney Francey Hakes disclosed that the case is part of "an ongoing investigation" and indicated more changes may be comin. Harris's trial would take less than a week, Hakes said, "as the indictment stands now."
Lawyers for Harris proposed that he be released on a $2.2 million bond, which included separate bonds backed by his record company, record company executives. Harris also agreed to post the equity of his two homes, which his lawyer, Ed Garland, estimated are worth about $1.5 million

Garland also said Harris would agree to stay in his home with 24-hour-a-day electronic and human monitoring.
But Baverman said he wants more information about who will be chosen as Harris's monitor, who would live inside Harris's home and how they would search visitors and alert authorities if Harris violated any conditions. The judge said he wants to consider a list of companies that do such monitoring and hear details about them.
Baverman also set these tentative conditions if he does grant bond: Harris must post a $2 million cash bond plus the equity in all properties he owns. He must be locked down in his house 24/7; have an electronic monitoring device; consent to any searches; be screened for unlawful drug use; remove any safes in the home; and be allowed to live with only his girlfriend and children.

Prosecutors oppose bond for Harris, although assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Alley told Baverman it is a "close call" as to whether the conditions were acceptable.

Alley recounted a litany of arrests, convictions and missed court dates by Harris from 1997 through the end of 2003. These include firearms and drug violations as well as Harris giving authorities false names at the time of his arrest.
Alley noted that during a search of Harris's home in 2003, local authorities and federal agents found a firearm, a silencer and a bulletproof vest in Harris's master bedroom. One of Harris's lawyers, Dwight Thomas, later noted that this case had been dismissed.

Also at Friday's hearing, Alley revealed that Harris had up to a half-pound of marijuana in his vehicle when arrested last Saturday. At this arrest, agents also found three handguns, at least one of them loaded, inside Harris's vehicle, Alley said.
"He told agents the marijuana was his and he had smoked marijuana that day to get ready for the BET Awards show," Alley said.
Baverman said he was distressed to learn that Harris told a pre-trial services officer in an interview a few days later that he had not smoked marijuana in more than a year.

Baverman said he was impressed with information provided by Harris's lawyers that showed the rapper has been "exceptionally generous and has reached out to the community, particularly the community of the underprivileged, with great generosity."
On the other hand, Baverman added, "on the day that is probably the most important of his professional career he shows up armed at a gun deal to buy machine guns and silencers. I'm really, really concerned about that sort of dichotomy."

Baverman called Harris "an exceptionally gifted and talented musician" and noted that many people in his position would not do as much for the community, including local students.
"He should be commended for that," Baverman said. "But I would be blind not to recogize some of the lyrics in some of the songs that stand in contrast to the message he gives to schoolchildren."

Baverman, a former defense attorney, found that the prosecutors had not met their burden of convincing him that no possible conditions could be place on Harris to assure he would not be a flight risk or danger to others. For this reason, the judge said, he is willing to consider the extraordinary conditions proposed by Harris's legal team.
But Baverman said he found Harris's past conduct "exceptionally troublesome" and he said he considered the strength of the government's case against Harris to be "significant."

sounds like Tip might have a shot...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 01:16:01 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Jesus-Menthol

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2007, 02:09:08 PM »
how come you dont asnwer jrome or we$st coa$t questions???

are you apart of t.i. "fan rembursment program?"

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2007, 02:11:02 PM »

cuz i'm tired of goin back & forth, fuck it..im'a just let this shit play out

why would i need 2 do that loser?? ::)

bty it's reimbursement

StevenQBosell

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2007, 02:12:11 PM »
I wonder how many days after he gets bail (he will eventually get it), will he put out a new mixtape regarding the situation?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2007, 02:12:23 PM »

cuz i'm tired of goin back & forth, fuck it..im'a just let this shit play out

why would i need 2 do that loser?? ::)

bty it's reimbursement

lol, hes a lil' geezy  8) ;D