Author Topic: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years  (Read 7236 times)

Lunatic

Re: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2007, 06:21:53 PM »
I think its fairly obvious that hes just an avid gun collector, i reckon he'll get bout 20-30 cos they said the MAX sentence is 10 years per felony, and hasn't he gotten charged with like 3-4 felonies from this ??? Esp. wen u consider all of the hate about hip hop atm, the feds are waiting to make an example of som1 and unfortnately T.I was retarded enough to let this happen, its shame that hes gonna be locked up cos hes 1 of my fav artists atm (id simply rather turn on tv and see a T.I tune then all this bull shit 'Crank That' ringtone songs) The only hope T.I has is if theres a Suge Knight figure who can get him outta this, like suge did for Snoop and Pac (well kinda, suge just bought him outta jail, cos pac wasnt up for bail atm wen he was released ???) Guess we'll have to wait and c.....
i keep hearing that 10 is max sentence, so i'm not sure :-\

only once i heard 10-45 years, and everywhere else i heard 10 was the max

even if so, it's already lookin alright for him..bail seemed a long shot, and now looks like he'll get it next friday..the judge already said he was impressed with T.i's lawyers..i'll be shocked if gets more than 10, but will see...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:26:14 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »
LMFAO.  TI already got a mixtape out about it?  I wrote that shit ^^^^^^^^^^before I even got to this page.  LMFAO the mainstream rap game is at the most pathetic point it's ever been.

Lunatic

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2007, 06:23:00 PM »
LMFAO.  TI already got a mixtape out about it?  I wrote that shit ^^^^^^^^^^before I even got to this page.  LMFAO the mainstream rap game is at the most pathetic point it's ever been.
T.I. doesn't have a mixtape out

some DJ just put it together

T.I. gave him some grand hustle material to be released in the form of a tape real soon, and then he got caught

the tape was to be called "respect the hustle"....the only change the DJ made (on his own) was to put Free T.I.P. in brackets at the end and he added a Intro

so this is the work of the DJ's...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:26:56 PM by Lunatic 63 »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2007, 06:35:49 PM »
LMFAO.  TI already got a mixtape out about it?  I wrote that shit ^^^^^^^^^^before I even got to this page.  LMFAO the mainstream rap game is at the most pathetic point it's ever been.

T.I. gave him some grand hustle material to be released in the form of a tape real soon, and then he got caught

the tape was to be called "respect the hustle"....the only change the DJ made (on his own) was to put Free T.I.P. in brackets at the end and he added a Intro

I don't give a fuck who did it, it's all a ploy to capitalize on this situation.  His last album wasn't as successful as the industry thought (just like I said months ago because TI largely abandoned his core production crew in lieu of big name hype), and now they are into hype mode.  Music ain't good enough to sell, lets catch a fuckin case and catch some artificial sales from that.

Mainstream rap is FUCKING WACK.  Save yourself some time and respect the wisdom of your elders.  This shit is a joke.

Lunatic

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2007, 06:43:43 PM »

I don't give a fuck who did it, it's all a ploy to capitalize on this situation.  His last album wasn't as successful as the industry thought (just like I said months ago because TI largely abandoned his core production crew in lieu of big name hype), and now they are into hype mode.  Music ain't good enough to sell, lets catch a fuckin case and catch some artificial sales from that.

Mainstream rap is FUCKING WACK.  Save yourself some time and respect the wisdom of your elders.  This shit is a joke.

i think you're failing to realize T.I. has NOTHING to do with this free T.I.P. mixtape besides he gave the DJ some material for this tape before he was caught, and none of the material has to do with "free t.i." besides the intro that the DJ made himself :-\  this is the work of DJ Scream & DJ MLK, so take ur beef up with them

it's THERE ploy 2 capitalize on it, no Tip's :-\  his album is doing just fine...it's already platinum, i think it's doin just fine...right now, it's a few hundred thou off what King did, but there's lots of time to go

LMAO...are u serious?? u think he's doing this for record sales?? YEA, he's risking his whole career for a few more record sales when his album is fucking platinum??

I didn't know u hated him them much ::) 

and besides DJ toomp's absence, he didn't abandon his corre group of production

who prod. on this album??

mannie fresh (prod twice on King, once on urban legend)
lil c (who grand hustle has a good relationship, prod. much on young dro's album)
Khao (grand hustle in-house producer)
just blaze (prod twice on king)
tony galvin (prod on king)
keith mack (prod on king, grand hustle in-house prod.)

new comers:

wyclef
danja
the runners
eminem

u would call that "abandoning his core production group" :D :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:49:31 PM by Lunatic 63 »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2007, 06:48:57 PM »

i think you're failing to realize T.I. has NOTHING to do with this free T.I.P. mixtape besides he gave the DJ some material for this tape before he was caught, and none of the material has to do with "free t.i." besides the intro that the DJ made himself :-\  this is the work of DJ Scream & DJ MLK, so take ur beef up with them

it's THERE ploy 2 capitalize on it, no Tip's :-\  his album is doing just fine...it's already platinum, i think it's doin just fine...right now, it's a few hundred thou off what King did, but there's lots of time to go

LMAO...are u serious?? u think he's doing this for record sales?? YEA, he's risking his whole career for a few more record sales when his album is fucking platinum??

I don't hate anyone I don't know homeboy.  I call a fuckin spade a goddamn shovel.  I've seen this shit happen over and over in the last several years.  Except nowadays, it's happening much more quickly which only signifies how quick the mainstream game is falling. 

Keep the ra ra on the sidelines, keep cheering him on like he's some kind of martyr.  You don't understand the game youngin, you're gettin played.

Lunatic

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2007, 06:51:11 PM »

I don't hate anyone I don't know homeboy.  I call a fuckin spade a goddamn shovel.  I've seen this shit happen over and over in the last several years.  Except nowadays, it's happening much more quickly which only signifies how quick the mainstream game is falling. 

Keep the ra ra on the sidelines, keep cheering him on like he's some kind of martyr.  You don't understand the game youngin, you're gettin played.
i just proved u wrong on all accounts homie

this has nothing to do with his case, but the music

oo bty i just added 2 my post, about u saying "he abandoned his core production crew" to prove u wrong there as well

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2007, 07:30:41 PM »

oo bty i just added 2 my post, about u saying "he abandoned his core production crew" to prove u wrong there as well

LOL, the fuck did you prove wrong?  You don't even grasp what I'm sayin here brotha.  This whole shit TI's going through is an old ass movie that I used to watch on my VCR.  It's played out, it's contrived, it's gimmicky.  That's why I'm clownin so hard.  You think I'm clownin because I didn't like "Bring Em Out" or somethin?  I'm tryin to help you out man.  Know your history or you're doomed to repeat it.

Listen man, it's clear you're not pickin up what I'm puttin down so lets just leave it at that. 

Lunatic

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2007, 07:31:39 PM »

LOL, the fuck did you prove wrong?  You don't even grasp what I'm sayin here brotha.  This whole shit TI's going through is an old ass movie that I used to watch on my VCR.  It's played out, it's contrived, it's gimmicky.  That's why I'm clownin so hard.  You think I'm clownin because I didn't like "Bring Em Out" or somethin?  I'm tryin to help you out man.  Know your history or you're doomed to repeat it.

Listen man, it's clear you're not pickin up what I'm puttin down so lets just leave it at that. 
ok will leave it at this lol
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:40:58 PM by Lunatic 63 »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2007, 08:14:22 PM »
I wonder how many days after he gets bail (he will eventually get it), will he put out a new mixtape regarding the situation?
yea he'll get bail next friday it looks like

i'm guessing he has a recording studio in his house, so it shouldn't be to difficult

hopefully he does it...

there already is a "free T.I.P." mixtape, but i can't find a link for it :-X  fucked up, cause it good a good track listing as well

1 Free T.I.P Intro
2 T.I.P. Jeezy Kuntry - Do U Potna
3 Young Dro - Best Thang Smokin
4 Big Kuntry - My Muzick
5 Big Kuntry Ft Jr - The Bizness
6 Young Dro - I'm Sick'ud
7 T.I. - Cat Like That
8 Macboney - I'm Coming (March)
9 Yung L.A. Ft Big Kuntry - Aint I
10 Alfamega Ft B.I.G. Frank White - Stressed Fill Dayz
11 B.G. Ft T.I. - For A Min
12 Jr - Prime Time
13 Xtaci Ft B.G. - Hold You Down
14 Macboney Ft Jim Jones - Got A Posse
15 T.I.P. Ft Big Kuntry & Plies - Ridin
16 Yung L.A. Ft Yung Ralph - Fall Back
17 Big Kuntry - Choppin
18 Jr Ft Macboney, Alfamega & Big Kuntry - Chromed Out
19 Big Kuntry Ft Yung L.A. - Going Ham
20 Young Dro - I Got Money
21 Jr - Lets Go

lol they got summin out already?
yup..that's it

ain't heard much of it though :-\

heard bout it from A.K (P$C member) and i saw that track listing on a site

if he does one when he gets out, it'll be much more publicized and much bigger i'm sure

i think as fucked up as it would be to see him leave the game for 10 years. if he tried to make a comeback, that would be VERY interesting
if 10 years is the MAX, i HIGHLY doubt he'll get 10 years..even if he does, he won't do 10 (but more like 6-8)

if he does 8 years (going by my logic, the most he'll do) be would be about 34-35 years old..that's still a decent age for a rapper..i think he would be just fine rapping wise (if he wanted to) but he wouldn't be a star like he is now..he'd be like a gold artist

i gotta believe, that if he doesnt get acquitted, then his career is pretty much over, regardless of how many years he does, which i think 10 is the MINIMUM hes going to get. but thats just speculation...either way, hes fucked.  royally fucked.  8 years is still a loooong time, shit, 2 weeks is a loong time with out your freedom. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »
i gotta believe, that if he doesnt get acquitted, then his career is pretty much over, regardless of how many years he does, which i think 10 is the MINIMUM hes going to get. but thats just speculation...either way, hes fucked.  royally fucked.  8 years is still a loooong time, shit, 2 weeks is a loong time with out your freedom. 
if he does 8, i see the type of career for him that pimp c is having now...average, but noticeable

WestCoasta

« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2007, 01:08:58 AM »
if he does 8, i see the type of career for him that pimp c is having now...average, but noticeable

holy shit haha!

Elano

« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2007, 07:33:19 AM »
Damn t.i. is so much important for warner ?

T.I.'s defense lawyer Ed Garland, who is attempting to free T.I. on $2.2 million dollar bond, which includes a cash deposit of $500,000 dollars.

In addition, Kevin Lyles, president of Warner Bros. Music Group and Lyor Cohen, president of Atlantic Records each offered up $100,000 of their own money.

T.I. also provided two $100,000 signature bonds from a bonding company and he also put up properties that he owned valued at $1.5 million dollars.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2007, 07:35:51 AM »
Damn t.i. is so much important for warner ?

T.I.'s defense lawyer Ed Garland, who is attempting to free T.I. on $2.2 million dollar bond, which includes a cash deposit of $500,000 dollars.

In addition, Kevin Lyles, president of Warner Bros. Music Group and Lyor Cohen, president of Atlantic Records each offered up $100,000 of their own money.

T.I. also provided two $100,000 signature bonds from a bonding company and he also put up properties that he owned valued at $1.5 million dollars.

LOL thats absoluetly RIDICULOUS!

Lunatic

« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM »
yea Atlantic NEEDS T.I.