Author Topic: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years  (Read 7338 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Damn, T.I. is facing 10-45 years
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2013, 08:02:29 PM »

I probably would snitch, but I don't really care

smfh

:D

i can understnad (not AGREE with but i can understand) people with a wife and kids snitching but someone like Cham who's got no kids?  that's unjustifiable. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »
Again, I'm not about that life. Neither are either of you. So highly unlikely we'd ever be in that situation anyway.

But y'all can let that e-thug out. #holla4datdolla

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »
T.I. isn't about that life either :D

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »
Again, I'm not about that life. Neither are either of you. So highly unlikely we'd ever be in that situation anyway.

But y'all can let that e-thug out. #holla4datdolla

WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT? SNITCHING IS A MATTER OF INTEGRITY, NOTHIN ELSE....BEIN "BOUT THAT LIFE" IS JUST ANOTHER WAY 2 SAY UR A REAL MUFUCKA, BEIBS. IT DERIVED FROM SNITCHING, BUT THE PHRASE MEANS MORE THAN THAT. WE ALL KNOW U AINT BOUT THAT LIFE, BUT EVEN I'M SURPRISED THAT U DONT REALIZE THAT OPENLY ADMITTING TO BEIN A SNITCH MEANS UR A FUCKIN FLAMER. UR THE TYPA SQUARE PEEPS WOULD WANNA STAY FAR AWAY FROM. BEST BELIEVE, I DO ILLEGAL BUSINESS, AND UR PRETTY MUCH ADMITTING UR THE TYPA' FAG THAT WOULD NEED TO BE KEPT AS FAR AWAY FROM MY CIRCLE AS POSSIBLE, CUZ U'D DROP A DIME IN A HEARTBEAT IF UR BACK WAS AGAINST THE WALL.....  UR THE REASON EVERY1 HATES 90S BABIES- I'D LOVE TO KICK UR TEETH IN.

"I AINT BOUT THAT LIFE" LMAO SMFH