Author Topic: WU's group management beef  (Read 146 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
WU's group management beef
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:51:24 PM »
It's all good with the Wu's management circle? Not so much, despite the feel good headlines of recreating a Beatles track, it seems that not everyone in the Clan's hierachy is feeling the love. Over the weekend, Miss Info reported that Ghostface is not too pleased that the Wu's new album (8 Diagrams) shares the same release date as his new one, (Big Dough Rehab).

MTV also talked to Ghostface about the dispute. He said,

"I had December 4 for the longest...but the Wu album, brothers was kinda late on doing whatever they were doing and pushed it back ... on my date. You can put this in there, I'm not [mad at] the members. It's not based on the members, but the hierarchy at Wu-Tang Clan is on some bulls**t. They trying to f**k around and make me push my album back and doing all this. But n***as ain't f***ing around or give us money when we did them Wu-Tang tours. The first one, they paid us after a while, but this last one, n***as is holding onto a lot of money. And [I'm] upset based on that. It's a battle right now...

The ill will seems to have also affected the recording of 8 Diagrams, as Ghost had this to say about his involvement in the new record.

"I got on some of them, a few of them. ... N***as better pay my f***ing money. Matter of fact, they can keep the money - just get me out of their life right now."

Both albums are set to hit stores on December 4th.

Okka

Re: WU's group management beef
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 06:13:46 AM »
Hasn't there been a beef between Ghost and the other members for a long time, or somethin like that?