Author Topic: Soundscan Album Sales 10/16/2007  (Read 638 times)

Snoopafly-1986

Re: Soundscan Album Sales 10/16/2007
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2007, 07:03:13 AM »
50 can do 2 million too if that Akon song blows up

lol no, absoluetly not  :P

yeah maybe not probably 1.5 but still good in these days he's defintiely gonna pass TI he got no more hits on his album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2007, 07:11:20 AM »
50 can do 2 million too if that Akon song blows up

lol no, absoluetly not  :P

yeah maybe not probably 1.5 but still good in these days he's defintiely gonna pass TI he got no more hits on his album

that sounds a little more reasonable

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 07:46:52 AM »
Em got 5x partly cause he was fresh off Eminem Show too.. after his last one, he'll be lucky to go 3x.. it'd depend on the single, though.

I don't doubt that Encore could have tarnished his name, and so could time. He's not as popular as he once was. Let's see if his fans still show up. If he can pull another 8 platinum album out of his hat then he'll go down in the history books as maybe the only artist mentioned of the turn of the century a hundred years from now. If it flops then he'll be remember as a very popular rapper that lost popularity.

I'm not holding my breath for the album to be all that good, but I'm interested to see how well it does.

the best thing eminem did was take a huge break from encore to this....encore def more than put a huge dent into his career, it was the same old recycled bullshit we been hearing from him for time, only this time done too such low quality it made the end product twice as shitty.....

anyways i think time will heal some of it if he drops some joints.....everyone knows eminem is good longtivity in the charts and his shit will sell strong at first but then steady for 6 months to a year...so its all about quality control, we both know teenybopping white kids will be out to cop this straigh away....but then once his past the groupies and shit....from there quality of music will tell the rest of the story....

i think eminems numbers will be great as usual....i doubt he hit 8 million unless his first couple of singles are amazing....but he should be looking to sell the same amount as dre will when he drops....the buzz will not get any bigger for an album off aftermath than dre and eminem

however like seven said who knows what his talking about, eminem does not seem to be mentally fixed to put out an album of fire....i hope im wrong, i want to hear good music all the time......eminem got no excuses, his under no pressure and his in a spot now where he can do music like he wants to....nobody can tell him how to make music such as interscope....his beyond them now like dre.....only dre and eminem can make music freely now because interscope needs them more than they need interscope....even 50 said....eminem is free to make whatever music he wants now....same as dre....will this help? who knows....but it'l be interesting to see how eminems next album turns out

pz
pz

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »
Em got 5x partly cause he was fresh off Eminem Show too.. after his last one, he'll be lucky to go 3x.. it'd depend on the single, though.

I don't doubt that Encore could have tarnished his name, and so could time. He's not as popular as he once was. Let's see if his fans still show up. If he can pull another 8 platinum album out of his hat then he'll go down in the history books as maybe the only artist mentioned of the turn of the century a hundred years from now. If it flops then he'll be remember as a very popular rapper that lost popularity.

I'm not holding my breath for the album to be all that good, but I'm interested to see how well it does.

the best thing eminem did was take a huge break from encore to this....encore def more than put a huge dent into his career, it was the same old recycled bullshit we been hearing from him for time, only this time done too such low quality it made the end product twice as shitty.....

anyways i think time will heal some of it if he drops some joints.....everyone knows eminem is good longtivity in the charts and his shit will sell strong at first but then steady for 6 months to a year...so its all about quality control, we both know teenybopping white kids will be out to cop this straigh away....but then once his past the groupies and shit....from there quality of music will tell the rest of the story....

i think eminems numbers will be great as usual....i doubt he hit 8 million unless his first couple of singles are amazing....but he should be looking to sell the same amount as dre will when he drops....the buzz will not get any bigger for an album off aftermath than dre and eminem

however like seven said who knows what his talking about, eminem does not seem to be mentally fixed to put out an album of fire....i hope im wrong, i want to hear good music all the time......eminem got no excuses, his under no pressure and his in a spot now where he can do music like he wants to....nobody can tell him how to make music such as interscope....his beyond them now like dre.....only dre and eminem can make music freely now because interscope needs them more than they need interscope....even 50 said....eminem is free to make whatever music he wants now....same as dre....will this help? who knows....but it'l be interesting to see how eminems next album turns out

pz
pz

I just think Eminem lost his muse. Can he get it back? Maybe. The next album will tell if he has it. I'm not going in expecting much, and even sales could fall. Time could end up being what hurts the sales. The Backstreet Boys tried a comeback and time wasn't kind to them.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
that's a fucked up list

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »