Author Topic: NEW G-unit ft Lil Kim - Wanna Lick (Clean)  (Read 883 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW G-unit ft Lil Kim - Wanna Lick (Clean)
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 07:37:42 AM »
They should've kept it street

kemizt

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 07:39:12 AM »
^Well I think this is the best track by 50 cent in a long time.. Because of the beat..

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 09:02:57 AM »
 :'(

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »
^Well I think this is the best track by 50 cent in a long time.. Because of the beat..

Beat is a heater no doubt, Sha Money probably did it.

The thing is, the beat is too laid back for a 1st single, maybe a 3rd single would fit better.

This is what I don't get about 50; he has access to the best producers out there, for instance he worked with J.R., Will.I.Am, Polow Da Don, Kanye, Pharrell, Swizz Beatz on "Curtis" and nobody made the cut. And it's known Timbaland and Swizzy did tracks for G-unit album too, so I don't know why not pick a Dre, Swizz or Timbo joint for the jump off single.

Don't get me wrong, I love these no names, up and coming producers G-Unit always fuck with but it's time for a swithc up and maybe use some big budget production on projects. For example, AYO Tech sounded fresh as hell to me.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »

Beat is a heater no doubt, Sha Money probably did it.

The thing is, the beat is too laid back for a 1st single, maybe a 3rd single would fit better.

This is what I don't get about 50; he has access to the best producers out there, for instance he worked with J.R., Will.I.Am, Polow Da Don, Kanye, Pharrell, Swizz Beatz on "Curtis" and nobody made the cut. And it's known Timbaland and Swizzy did tracks for G-unit album too, so I don't know why not pick a Dre, Swizz or Timbo joint for the jump off single.

Don't get me wrong, I love these no names, up and coming producers G-Unit always fuck with but it's time for a swithc up and maybe use some big budget production on projects. For example, AYO Tech sounded fresh as hell to me.

Hmm okay.. Well I don't really care for those producers you mentioned..

50 cent music is usually like this for me: Wack lyrics, wack beats.

This 50 cent track is like this: Wack lyrics, quite good beat.

So he's moving forward :)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 10:13:29 AM »
It's much better then Magic Stick (the 50 ft. Kim song, not the BMC ft. Mic Dogg one which is a banger).

But I don't see me not skippin' this song after 2 or 3 listens to the whole album. Let's hope this will be the only song with corny lyrics on it and the rest will be street shit.. and the rest will feature Yayo, Buck and Banks.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »
Surprised at the hate for Magic Stick... that shit was hot to me. good club song, hot beat, catchy hook, and the verses were good for the kind of song it was.

This is uninteresting, but it isn't terrible. Just unnecessary. Bad single though. What happened to 50's taste in beats? What happened to his old flow? What happened to his lyrical abilities? Oh well.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 12:44:12 PM by R1ZE »

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 12:23:12 PM »
isnt this a sublime summertime sample ? but  this song is average nothing special

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
^ I was just gonna ask what beat this sampled. It sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
Surprised at the hate for Magic Stick... that shit was hot to me. good club song, hot beat, catchy hook, and the verses were good for the kind of song it was.

This is uninteresting, but it isn't terrible. Just unnecessary. Bad single though. What happened to 50's taste in beats? What happened to his old flow? What happened to his lyrical abilities? Oh well.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 02:05:19 PM »
i told you this nigga gone funny!

before he would listen to a beat and know exactly what to do with it, how he gon turn this beat into some corny shit? this shit is garbage, i aint even gonna lie....garbage why?.....50 flow...decent....beat....nice...not no heater but not no dried up beat either....kim...decent....as a whole....decent....

this brings me to why this shit is still garbage.....because this shit has been done a million times by 50!! man if 50 would have heard this shit at grodt era he would have never even considered making this some corny shit, it would have been gutter and smooth at the same with the way 50 used to do shit....i aint gon front, this shit is aight but because its soo played out its just horrible, it makes me sick listening to KEEP ON DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN....

50 def gives a fuck...his just lost right now...eminem gives a fuck....his shit is just garbage right now aswell...everyone gives a fuck...trust me...

and why we gettin a 50 joint fot first single?....this must be a warm up track....im sure gunit as a collective will be on the 1st single....if not that shit would be hella retarded....would be funny though still how badly 50 would be clowing his own crew if he didnt include them on the first single for a gunit album, lmao....i aint gon front, 50 makes me laugh, but his shit is really horrible these days....and its not anyones fault...its his own...his head has completely changed....he could have made a decent 4/5 hood joint from this beat...but we get the usual shit....

anyways whatever i said its garbage because this shit is hella played....but as a joint its not horrible....its just something nobody wants to hear...bitches or fellaz...so who he aiming for? groupies?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 02:11:01 PM »
i told you this nigga gone funny!

before he would listen to a beat and know exactly what to do with it, how he gon turn this beat into some corny shit? this shit is garbage, i aint even gonna lie....garbage why?.....50 flow...decent....beat....nice...not no heater but not no dried up beat either....kim...decent....as a whole....decent....

this brings me to why this shit is still garbage.....because this shit has been done a million times by 50!! man if 50 would have heard this shit at grodt era he would have never even considered making this some corny shit, it would have been gutter and smooth at the same with the way 50 used to do shit....i aint gon front, this shit is aight but because its soo played out its just horrible, it makes me sick listening to KEEP ON DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN....

50 def gives a fuck...his just lost right now...eminem gives a fuck....his shit is just garbage right now aswell...everyone gives a fuck...trust me...

and why we gettin a 50 joint fot first single?....this must be a warm up track....im sure gunit as a collective will be on the 1st single....if not that shit would be hella retarded....would be funny though still how badly 50 would be clowing his own crew if he didnt include them on the first single for a gunit album, lmao....i aint gon front, 50 makes me laugh, but his shit is really horrible these days....and its not anyones fault...its his own...his head has completely changed....he could have made a decent 4/5 hood joint from this beat...but we get the usual shit....

anyways whatever i said its garbage because this shit is hella played....but as a joint its not horrible....its just something nobody wants to hear...bitches or fellaz...so who he aiming for? groupies?

he doesnt care man. u can say you wouldn't all you want, but the truth is if you made billions of dollars, you wouldnt give a fuck either what you put out. not only does he have more money than he'll ever need, he still is makin more and more with his drink, clothes, g-unit associates, etc.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 02:22:29 PM »
^^ Exactly. I've listened to 100 of interviews from him in the past few months and you can tell that dude does not give a fuck about music anymore. He keeps saying "I don't need to make music. I have enough money to quit right now."

It's obvious whats happenign to him; he got what he came for; that being his financal status and providing for his son. Now, he uninspired but the thing is, he's under a deadline with his contract. So he has to put out certain albums at certain time period. No wonder that he's been saying how he wants to be like Dre and take his time.

Other than that, I agree with your post Lyrical G, except one thing. You said GRODT 50 would never do this track, I say this sounds like some vinatge GRODT 50 but the thing is, it's been done before.

Like I've said plenty of times; 50 needs to release those 2 albums quickly and take a 3,4 year break. Do movies, or whatever and then come back, with his mind 100% on music.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 02:28:21 PM by Timbo the king »

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »
50 needs some dre beats man the dre beats that game out on jays album i think 50 could have ripped 30 something and trouble he just needs to work with dre more and get back to some GRODT status

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2007, 08:58:24 AM »
He keeps saying "I don't need to make music. I have enough money to quit right now."

I think he's just using that as a defance, cause he knows he's losing sales.