Author Topic: "Shoot To Kill" vs. "The Carter 3"  (Read 773 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: "Shoot To Kill" vs. "The Carter 3"
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 06:42:16 PM »
To be honest even if NaS and Wu Tang aren't releasing the same day as wanye and the unit, there gunna outsell them both anyway in december 8)
sadly homie, i HIGHLY doubt (pretty much guarantee) wu tang ain't gonna outsell wayne, nas, or even the g-unit cd :-\

:-\ but thats not fair! Wu Tang is better than all of them  :'(
lol i don't deny that, but trust me when i say there project will crawl to gold at best..sad but true you'll see

yea ur prolly right  :-\...well NaS will beat them both 8)
i dont know about that either homie lol
wayne will go platinum, when nas' last cd didn't hit plat, but did damn good #s (700K+) for the amount of promotion he got
it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

FUCK MAN! i hope not, but w/e wayne's worked his ass off, i guess he desereves the numbers he'll put up

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 06:42:53 PM »
To be honest even if NaS and Wu Tang aren't releasing the same day as wanye and the unit, there gunna outsell them both anyway in december 8)
sadly homie, i HIGHLY doubt (pretty much guarantee) wu tang ain't gonna outsell wayne, nas, or even the g-unit cd :-\

lol i don't deny that, but trust me when i say there project will crawl to gold at best..sad but true you'll see

wayne will go platinum, when nas' last cd didn't hit plat, but did damn good #s (700K+) for the amount of promotion he got
it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

FUCK MAN! i hope not, but w/e wayne's worked his ass off, i guess he desereves the numbers he'll put up
yea..he won't outsell kanye or T.i though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yea prolly not, they put up good numbers

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 06:45:55 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yee

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 06:47:29 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yee

props to t.i. and kanye though. two mad consistent rappers. i like that. none of there albums were weak and they havent fell off  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 06:53:11 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yee

props to t.i. and kanye though. two mad consistent rappers. i like that. none of there albums were weak and they havent fell off  8)
yea, for real
3 plat albums in a row for kanye
4 plat albums in a row for Tip
Tip hasn't fallen off, but i wish he had the same hunger he use 2 have..like trap muzik for example is a classic, he was like angry at the world, and was discussing real problems
after that he started making some hardcore paper and his feelings changed, so i understand why he don't rap with the same passion & the same subject matters he was on doin on trap muzik...can't feel like that all the time i guess :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 07:04:20 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yee

yea, for real
Tip hasn't fallen off, but i wish he had the same hunger he use 2 have..like trap muzik for example is a classic, he was like angry at the world, and was discussing real problems
after that he started making some hardcore paper and his feelings changed, so i understand why he don't rap with the same passion & the same subject matters he was on doin on trap muzik...can't feel like that all the time i guess :-\

yea, i wish a lot of rappers did that. So many go down that line, at least T.I. is still making good music

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 07:04:39 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yee

yea, for real

yea, i wish a lot of rappers did that. So many go down that line, at least T.I. is still making good music
true that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »

it'll go like this

wayne
nas
g-unit
wu-tang

yee

yea, for real

true that

DOUBLE TRUE  8) 8) 8)

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 07:22:43 PM »
i think Weezy would win
me 2...i think he woulda outsold kanye and 50 had he come out the same day  alot of ppl love this dude to me he's no that great

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 07:24:40 PM »
i think Weezy would win
alot of ppl love this dude to me he's no that great

if ur talkin bout wayne +1 my dude

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 07:27:55 PM »
Weezy and G-Unit will kill Nas' and Wu's numbers...

kemizt

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »
i think Weezy would win
alot of ppl love this dude to me he's no that great

if ur talkin bout wayne +1 my dude
yea i am

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »

westsiderider323