Author Topic: Hello fellow Canucks  (Read 354 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: Hello fellow Canucks
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »
i once visited canada

they got this huge super wallmart thats connected to a mall their in vancover

LOL which 1 is that? U know where by?
it was in surrey, but it was huge

O haha. Where u live at now?
i always lived in sacramento

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 01:44:41 PM »
I'm from Lions Gate.........bitch

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 04:26:50 PM »
Quebec>Canada

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 04:29:15 PM »
Quebec>Canada

How come every post of urs i see, is Quebec>Canada HAHAHAHAH that that bullshit somewhere else faggo,t Quebec is the most hoe ass Province in the world i think, dumb frenchmen LOL!!!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »
Quebec>Canada

How come every post of urs i see, is Quebec>Canada HAHAHAHAH that that bullshit somewhere else faggo,t Quebec is the most hoe ass Province in the world i think, dumb frenchmen LOL!!!

explain yourself, i visited the whole country and quebec is by far the best place to be. BC is real cool though but i wouldn't want to live in alberta, sassquatchouwan, manitoba..., ontario is really a cool place but i can't stand the people that live there they are the most pretentious of the whole country plus they hate us more than the devil. The only time they loved us was when they all came down in mtl in 95 to tell us they didn't want qc to leave the confederation.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 05:10:49 PM »
Quebec>Canada

explain yourself, i visited the whole country and quebec is by far the best place to be. BC is real cool though but i wouldn't want to live in alberta, sassquatchouwan, manitoba..., ontario is really a cool place but i can't stand the people that live there they are the most pretentious of the whole country plus they hate us more than the devil. The only time they loved us was when they all came down in mtl in 95 to tell us they didn't want qc to leave the confederation.

LOL, theres nothing that goes on in Quebec, its sucha quiet and boring place to be, and freezing fuckin cold, no swag, its just another Province, theres nothing special about it at all. At least Vancouvers herd of alot more then Quebec, and whoever visits here loves it alot, out of like 100 people i know who viisted her, loved it, and were known as the Hollywood Of The North, so more shit goes on here then the rest of the Country with the acception for T.O!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
T.O & Vancouver are definitely the 2 places to be in Canada..that's pretty much well known homies...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »
Quebec>Canada

LOL, theres nothing that goes on in Quebec, its sucha quiet and boring place to be, and freezing fuckin cold, no swag, its just another Province, theres nothing special about it at all. At least Vancouvers herd of alot more then Quebec, and whoever visits here loves it alot, out of like 100 people i know who viisted her, loved it, and were known as the Hollywood Of The North, so more shit goes on here then the rest of the Country with the acception for T.O!!!

i prefer the cold than 200 rainy/days a year, and all we hear about vancity is how most of its population is chinese, which means no swag. And what goes down in your city? we never hear about vancouver, calgary is making more noise than your city

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »
T.O & Vancouver are definitely the 2 places to be in Canada..that's pretty much well known homies...

You got it lol. But i really think T.O is the most well known in Canada then us, ur cities bigger and has more population oviously lol!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 05:55:33 PM »

You got it lol. But i really think T.O is the most well known in Canada then us, ur cities bigger and has more population oviously lol!!!
lol for sure
we are the #1 place to be in Canada
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 06:00:24 PM »
Quebec>Canada

Incoherent fuck, your writing is on par with your worthless remarks.

Quebec>Canada

so true

I'll definitely vouch for that. Toronto is nice, although some communities are making this city look like shit. Nonetheless still fun, but culturally, I think this place is going down hill.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »
Quebec>Canada

props, dude is a moron
Quebec>Canada

so true

I'll definitely vouch for that. Toronto is nice, although some communities are making this city look like shit. Nonetheless still fun, but culturally, I think this place is going down hill.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 10:10:54 PM »
Quebec is is nice ive been there a couple times. But to say its better then the rest of the country is just a dumbass comment. PS leafs lost again. they suck  :'(

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 11:10:53 PM »
Quebec>Canada

Quebec>Canada

so true

U mad?