Author Topic: Question about Bizzy Bone/2pac 'Thug Love' Lyrics  (Read 366 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Question about Bizzy Bone/2pac 'Thug Love' Lyrics
« on: October 22, 2007, 04:52:27 AM »
So at about a minute thirty, bizzy finishes is verse and starts saying "he's alive, he's alive" or at least thats wat it sounds like to me and other sites. A couple of Questions 1) When was the track recorded and 2) Has Bizzy ever been askedif  he in fact that what he was saying and what he means? 

smegma

Re: Question about Bizzy Bone/2pac 'Thug Love' Lyrics
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 04:57:06 AM »
It was recorded before Pac's 'death', but not really. See, what happened was Bizzy Bone stepped in a time machine and travelled to the year 1999. 2Pac was dead for the public, but he really was still alive and Bizzy got to hang out and smoke weed with Pac. After Bizzy had been in the future for three days he went back to the present and recorded that verse. Everyone, especially Krayzie Bone, was like "Why the hell are you saying that shit? You onto something, nigga?!" That really didn't matter though cause it did sound cool on the record and they kept that line.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 04:59:03 AM »
It was recorded before Pac's 'death', but not really. See, what happened was Bizzy Bone stepped in a time machine and travelled to the year 1999. 2Pac was dead for the public, but he really was still alive and Bizzy got to hang out and smoke weed with Pac. After Bizzy had been in the future for three days he went back to the present and recorded that verse. Everyone, especially Krayzie Bone, was like "Why the hell are you saying that shit? You onto something, nigga?!" That really didn't matter though cause it did sound cool on the record and they kept that line.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 09:17:07 AM »
So at about a minute thirty, bizzy finishes is verse and starts saying "he's alive, he's alive" or at least thats wat it sounds like to me and other sites. A couple of Questions 1) When was the track recorded and 2) Has Bizzy ever been askedif  he in fact that what he was saying and what he means? 

The track was recorded before Pac died but I'm pretty sure that Bizzy added the "he's alive" line later prior to song's release.

Probably to play up all the "he's alive" hype that was going strong at that time.

Either way it was fuckin cool. 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »

The track was recorded before Pac died but I'm pretty sure that Bizzy added the "he's alive" line later prior to song's release.

Probably to play up all the "he's alive" hype that was going strong at that time.

Either way it was fuckin cool. 8)

smegma

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 01:27:13 PM »

:(

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 01:41:21 PM »
i always heard that it was just a pac and bizzy song..and whatever bizzy said was laid when they did the track together.. and them other clowns jus got added to it..

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »
I heard dat aswell, dat Bizzy's sayin' He's Alive, but sum ppl say he's sayin' Cleavalnd Clevaland?????

BG Dresta

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »
I heard dat aswell, dat Bizzy's sayin' He's Alive, but sum ppl say he's sayin' Cleavalnd Clevaland?????

Yea, he is sayin "Clevealand" its easier to understand on the O.G. version...

Mygla

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 03:12:10 PM »
i always heard that it was just a pac and bizzy song..and whatever bizzy said was laid when they did the track together.. and them other clowns jus got added to it..

wasn't Sylk E. Fine on the OG too? anyone got it?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 03:27:23 PM »

Yea, he is sayin "Clevealand" its easier to understand on the O.G. version...

yeah was about to say that too.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 04:08:22 PM »
2Pac]
Nigga we doin this shit from Cleveland to LA
nigga whatever you niggas want we bringing it
Thug Luv nigga what time is it yo
I don't give a fuck where you lay at nigga
it's time to slay these bitch made niggas

[Bizzy-overlapping Pac]
Pac Pac run wit us run wit us run wit us
Pac Pac run wit us Pac and r.i.p (rip) with Thug Luv

[2Pac]
they ain't even knowing what type of niggas we is
where my thugs at Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
I know you niggas been waiting for this shit for a long time
well here it is nigga here it is what you gone do with it

[Bizzy]
Well I must be close to the Armageddon lord you know
That I won't fly by that lesson you taught me to pull out my wesson
you brought me
And am I stressing it softly get 'em up off me cause all
We wanted was harmony been bombing 'em yell up outta my ghetto
I want settle get on my level they can't
Stop me or drop me nigga they got me fuck naw
Little Pac get schizophrenic and manage to damage all y'all
I'll talk about 'em and you don't really want it
Cause they're cornered and I want 'em to jump up
I'd rather say that we came to shut 'em all down
So quick to test bullet yes declare war
Roll and I'll blow when I get the gun for the murder mo' horror
For what the did it all pause for the cause and I
Fin to pull a nine or pistol little nigga wit mine fuck dem
niggas it's on
All y'all fall Bizzy gettin bitches test me bless the floor
In any attempt to arrest me stress me lord
Looking at death with the last of my breath
Follow follow my kids but don't sin in my steps
Yet the weapon is kept with the best of my secrets
Deep in the leaves I'm alone nigga believe
That I can see it if needed an if you really want me in
Well let it be and get the greens and be runnnin up over
cleveland
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 04:44:45 PM »
i have tried to hear it before but i never have

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »

LOL

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 07:29:31 PM »

LMFAO +1