Author Topic: "Crooked Head Daz", and his future projects...  (Read 214 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"Crooked Head Daz", and his future projects...
« on: July 16, 2001, 02:17:30 PM »
When we buy a DPG Recordz release, we find a lot of ads placed inside, some of which never happen, I got some question about some of tha ads that "Crooked Head Daz" has up...

1.Daz - "N My Younger Dayz"

What's up with this? In the "RAW" bookelt it show an ad that says Comin Soon 2001...I know this is supposed to be his recordings when he was really young, and I was really anticipating this, so what's up with it?

2.Bigg Pimpin - "Don't talk Just Listen" or "Acapella Sunday"

Anybody know what's up with this? I think Bigg Pimpin is real tight, and he got some dope shit...This IS on DPG Recordz, right? Why does it have two different titles? Does he have two CD's coming out or did he change it later on? In the "RAW" booklet it says it's called "Don't Talk, Just Listen", but than in the "Dillinger and Gotti" booklet it says it's called "Acapella Sunday"...Does anyone know if this will be only acapellas? What's up with this?

3.Daz Dillinger - "This is The Life I Lead"

It says October 1st...The Movie, Book, & Soundtrack on the ad in the "Dillinger & Gotti" Booklet, so does anyone know if the Soundtrack will be only shit by Daz? Or will it be like a real Soundtrack? What's up with this project...

4.Daz & Ghetto G Present "Ain't Nuthin To A Boss"

I have a whole lotta questions about this one...First off the "Dillinger & Gotti" Booklet says August 22nd...Is this one of those projects like the Daz and JT Albums or what?...Is this gunna be on DPG Recordz or on Ghetto G's lable? Does it have any tracks produced by Daz or is it all shitty production like the Daz & JT albums? Hit me up with info on this one...

5.Meech - "Ghetto Love"

I'm anticipatin this one! Pleezbaleev...first off this ad is also placed in the "Dillinger and Gotti" booklet...My questions are, is this gunna even be on DPG Recordz? Cuz I never knew that Meech was signed there...Also is Meech Gunna make this an Insturmental album? Or is he gunna have other people rap over his beats, like a compilation album, or will it be his album were he is rapping over his own beats!?!?! LOL...Hit me up on the Meech Album...

6.DPG Records Presents Daz Dillinger "Greatest beats & Rhymes 1992-2002"

First off this is from the "Dat Whoopty Whoop" booklet, but what is this? is it like a greatest hits album or what? It definently seems like it...Will he have only unreleased shit he did a long time ago up til today? or only released shit? or both? I need answers for this ones...

7.DPG - "Tha Cryptz"

This is also from the "Dat Whoopty Whoop" Booklet, it says Coming Soon under it...Is this the next DPG/Dogg Pound album? I dont even know if the DPG Logo is part of the ad or what? It just has the DPG Logo and lower it says Coming Soon: The Cryptz...I need a lot of info on this too...

Hope you can hit me back about all of those ya'll..."Crooked Head Daz" needs to make his ads more clear on what they are.....Peace

Sikotic™

Re: "Crooked Head Daz", and his future projects...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2001, 02:23:04 PM »
Daz obviously doesn't know how to correctly promote things. He doesn't even give out enough info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2001, 02:25:30 PM »
You got that right...

Mr_Loc

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2001, 02:28:39 PM »
LOL @ 'Crooked Head Daz', u never know he might release another album under that name.

anyway all i know is:
Bigg Pimpin only has one album completed, I've heard about 4 different titles for it over the years, including '2 Hip 2 Hop' and 'Sunset Blvd'. i hope daz does eventually release it, wont sell shit but y'know

Daz & Getto G - Getto G is some dude from Texas, its the next in that series of DPG America releases where Daz hooks up with new artists around the nation. it will be on DPG Recordz

not sure about the others, but heres even more upcoming releases from DPG Recordz:
Daz & Killa Tay - Crips
Daz and Luke - Work Fo Dat Money (Movie/album)
Daz & Allfrumtha I - untitled
Tha Gang album (Daz, Threat, Kam, Blue Ragg - this group changes its line-up every day lol)
Lil C-Style album
Mac Shawn album (fingers crossed)
Lil Flossy album

and the list goes on...

d_bomb_23

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2001, 02:33:51 PM »
fuck yall fakes
DAZ is the shiznet
PUTTIN DPG BACK ON THA MAP

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2001, 02:43:59 PM »
Another question...What the fucc is up with him selling the Makavelli & Dillinger albums for 500 bux!!!???!!! Doesnt it take like 10 cents to make a CD? And he says he has 1,500 copys left in the US...But he has 100,000 copys to ship to the UK at 100 bux each!??! Man this guy must be messed up or some shit...Who's gunna pay 500 bux for an album? I sent him an Email asking him about that...

Mr_Loc

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2001, 02:48:25 PM »
NIK its a business ploy. he's seeing how many wealthy, impatient (and dumb) hardcore Pac fans will buy that shit. if he puts on the site he only has 2000 copies some people will get ants in their pants and buy that shit.

but by xmas i can almost guarantee it'll be down to $20 a cd, its all business. Daz isnt as dumb as people make him out to be, he knows whats up.

Mr_Loc

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2001, 03:31:16 PM »
oh okay Loc, thanks for answering some of the questions.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2001, 06:29:57 PM »
Wow, i never knew there was 2 Mr Locs!!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2001, 06:39:53 PM »
Actually, We Saw It Do That 1nce Before... Damn,That Is WEIRD.  Back In The Day, It Did That To Somebody.

DJ Stew

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2001, 07:25:24 PM »
u can't even get upset about not having solid release dates in the album booklets, lets take a look at Dogg Food booklet under "Upcoming Death Row Releases": death row compliation (murder was the case would be this i assume)
danny boy- never released
sam sneed- never released
nate dogg- never released
Rage- released YEARS later
Michel'le- released YEARS later

see its everywhere, and as for him selling the pac/daz record for so expensive, he's merely trying to make some cash, maybe to put towards future projects, or he knwos that other ppl (ie suge, pacs mom) will try and prevent it from being released  to everyone and is sellin it to make money well he can cause if the courts order him not to release it any more the copies he has already sold will be collector items adn the ppl who do have it would sell them for crazy prices if they knew no more copies were ever gonna be made so he is settin it up to make the major money off it himself as oposed to letting others do it if they become collector items

if u dont like the way he does business then dont pay attention to it, fuck
"I ain't got time for bitches, gotta keep my mind on my muthafuckin riches"  Pac

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2001, 08:28:34 PM »
yeah a lot of that shit is as real as Death Row East, or the Dre/Cube project that was advertised in Doggystyles cd booklet.
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2001, 09:34:59 PM »
i wonder what will big Pimpin talk about on his solo?
I keeps it party hardy
like ladi dadi
i got pimp bones in my body
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U