Author Topic: My C Walk - What do you think?  (Read 1246 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: My C Walk - What do you think?
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »

Fucking hell phellas, its called dancing. Someone labeled it the C walk a long time ago. Who cares. Its like us doing the Moonwalk and someone going 'oh haha he looks nothing like MJ'. Fucking shut up.
co sign...if anyone understands anything about dancing he will see that this is really cool...you should really do some pop locking and clowining shit...the basic seems to work out just fine
Okay how about you two and any one else who feels like them go c walking in an area where banging is no joke.

Elevz

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2007, 02:44:24 AM »

Fucking hell phellas, its called dancing. Someone labeled it the C walk a long time ago. Who cares. Its like us doing the Moonwalk and someone going 'oh haha he looks nothing like MJ'. Fucking shut up.
co sign...if anyone understands anything about dancing he will see that this is really cool...you should really do some pop locking and clowining shit...the basic seems to work out just fine
Okay how about you two and any one else who feels like them go c walking in an area where banging is no joke.

Banging is a joke any way you put it. The one thing I don't get is why people give so much respect and credit to those gangbangers and their cripwalking. That whole gang-stuff is pathetic, but to imitate it is even worse. There's no way you can justify walking around with a pink flag. Imitating Al Capone, that's what I used to do when I was 7.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2007, 04:49:28 AM »
^ word

kemizt

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »

Banging is a joke any way you put it. The one thing I don't get is why people give so much respect and credit to those gangbangers and their cripwalking. That whole gang-stuff is pathetic, but to imitate it is even worse. There's no way you can justify walking around with a pink flag. Imitating Al Capone, that's what I used to do when I was 7.
Of course banging is ridiculous but people still lose their life to it.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2007, 08:32:15 AM »
i mean how socially indoctrinated are u if you give a damn about colours ppl wear...i mean how GAY is that? lol :laugh:
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

$Eg2$

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2007, 10:20:33 AM »
^^^ This Vader Cat has me rollin  :laugh:
Props

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2007, 12:12:23 PM »
i mean how socially indoctrinated are u if you give a damn about colours ppl wear...i mean how GAY is that? lol :laugh:

lol as long as its my homies i dont give a fuck, id be like gtf outta here

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

getdirrtynglamis

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »
Looks like I got to dance again to show you how it´s done;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2S04f1VcWPg&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2S04f1VcWPg&amp;rel</a>

whyy are you using my little brothers youtube video?
weirdo

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 01:13:46 PM »

Of course banging is ridiculous but people still lose their life to it.

yea but id really have to say if u didnt grow up in la u have no say, theres other gangs out there in the world but its not like LA. especially n durin school if u dont  u roll wit a hood  or cant prove that ur down, ur juz gonna get jackd, jumpd, punkd, its juz like that unless u straight up dress like steve urkel.

also almost nobody bang colors these days, only blacks n they dont bang colors and much as back in the day. no1 gives respect to gangbangers juz bcuz their gang bangers lol theres bitches in every hood, i mean gangbangin is full of the ignorant, but not everyone is people make money off the bullshit, id be more than happy to drive jag n own home over bullshit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 11:05:32 PM »
it was good dancing but i'd pick something a little funkier music wise

partying it up in Spain last summer

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 11:50:07 PM »
"And just cause we talkin', what you doin' C-Walking?
It's not just a dance it's a way a' living
Now if ya C-Walking, ya best to "see" Crippin'
And that goes for kids too, and R&B singers
Nigga quit Crip-Walking if ya ain't a gang banger"
snoop dogg
 8)