Author Topic: Confirmed Feature Tracks For "The Game's" 3rd Album  (Read 1939 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Confirmed Feature Tracks For "The Game's" 3rd Album
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 11:36:56 AM »
you owe me....alicia keys and quincy jones?? tell me im reading that shit right?....cuz thats the biggest joint out of all of them there....no offence nas, you the best rapper....but quincy doing a joiny with alicia and game....im hella excited

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »
that nas and akon / cool & dre looks like itll be some heat

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 11:42:51 AM »
Sounds like Game is cooking up more fire for the third album... Can't wait to hear it, I still have D.A. in regular rotation!

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 11:43:32 AM »
Game should get another Timbaland produced track  8)

Lil D

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 11:44:24 AM »
i really hope Cool N Dre do the same thing as they did with Hate It Or Love It, i dont fuck with that garbage they be puttin out lately like that New York Pt.2 ft.DJ khaled man.
Game needs: EP Pope,J.R.,DJ Khalil & timbaland [and reefa if he can deliver another banger like One Blood]

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »
Game should get another Timbaland produced track  8)

thats the safe option for rappers now though isnt it?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 11:54:42 AM »
cant wait to hear it :)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 12:12:54 PM »
hopefully he will work with scott storch, J.R. and Urban EP Pope again, then the album probably won't disappoint me.

and even if some of their tracks won't be put on the album, then i hope they at least end up on a mixtape.

j.r will be on there and so will scott most likely,

9th wonder, quincy jones and cool and dre not good enough for you?

the thing is, i'm not sure if i will like those(confirmed) tracks. but if the producers i mentioned are gonna be album, i will probably like those tracks(i like their production styles)
that doens't mean that i won't like the tracks that are already confirmed, but i haven't heard so many tracks of these producers to know what to expect from their productions.
for example, i liked hate it or love it, but i haven't really heard any other tracks by cool & dre, so i don't know if i will like their confirmed productions for game's 3rd album.

not that i think that this will be game's first bad album, but i really hope that he doesn't work with too many "other" producers(with "other"i mean producers that he hasn't worked with before).

Oh yeah, and beats by Terrace Martin

yeah, Terrace's production fits game well ( Gangbangin 101, and the track you mentioned  8) )
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 12:17:21 PM by Dre-Day »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2007, 12:17:17 PM »
it makes sense for game to work with timbaland again not because it is the safe option but because they seemed to have chemistry the first time they worked....hats why i want to see him get more beats from j.r rothem....if he can cook up the same type of 5/5 beats like he did on d.a and timbaland...as well as just blaze....scott storch beats are welcome only if he produces some rela heat....he should try gettin dre to work with him.....what are the chances of that ever happening again? what ever exactly happened between dre and game? the real truth? is he not allowed dre beats or something?

messi19

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 12:17:54 PM »
Told yall bout that Nas/Akon track, yall niggas kept sleepin SMH :laugh:.

But damn, how the fuck did the Alicia Keys + Game track come about?

But it's tight that Game works with niggas outside the box if you wanna put it like that you know.
Even though he probably still work wit Snoop, DPG and some others.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 12:18:20 PM »
Shit looks fuckin dope, but i dont think this will drop until AT LEAST summer of 08!!!

messi19

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »
it makes sense for game to work with timbaland again not because it is the safe option but because they seemed to have chemistry the first time they worked....hats why i want to see him get more beats from j.r rothem....if he can cook up the same type of 5/5 beats like he did on d.a and timbaland...as well as just blaze....scott storch beats are welcome only if he produces some rela heat....he should try gettin dre to work with him.....what are the chances of that ever happening again? what ever exactly happened between dre and game? the real truth? is he not allowed dre beats or something?

Well Dre said in that recent interview that he was ready to work with both 50 and Game whenever they
were ready to make music in stead of beefin, even though Dre worked with 50 so either dude was really takin 50s
side and just talked smack in this interview, or Game choose not to put Dre on there.

But Dre said that he didn't know who came up with the idea of lettin Game go to Geffen, and thats pretty dumb
because we all know that he knows that and that it probably was him so you cant really tell what it is.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 12:23:00 PM »
yeah i asked something similar before, but nobody could really answer it (which makes sense, because dre and the game didn't really talk about it in interviews; they only gave some vague answers)

and hopefully J.R. will provide more than one beat...  8)

edit: thanks longbeachfinest for the links  ;)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 12:23:11 PM »
hopefully he will work with scott storch, J.R. and Urban EP Pope again, then the album probably won't disappoint me.

and even if some of their tracks won't be put on the album, then i hope they at least end up on a mixtape.

j.r will be on there and so will scott most likely,

9th wonder, quincy jones and cool and dre not good enough for you?

the thing is, i'm not sure if i will like those(confirmed) tracks. but if the producers i mentioned are gonna be album, i will probably like those tracks(i like their production styles)
that doens't mean that i won't like the tracks that are already confirmed, but i haven't heard so many tracks of these producers to know what to expect from their productions.
for example, i liked hate it or love it, but i haven't really heard any other tracks by cool & dre, so i don't know if i will like their confirmed productions for game's 3rd album.

not that i think that this will be game's first bad album, but i really hope that he doesn't work with too many "other" producers(with "other"i mean producers that he hasn't worked with before).

i hear you, theres a couple other tracks the people have produced

Jay z - Threat [9th wonder]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgzyQGX0ndk

Micheal Jackson - Smooth Criminal [Quincy Jones]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2WjOn5TNjBM&mode=related&search=

Fat Joe - So Much More [Cool & Dre]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pq3ikKL8de8

Ja Rule feat. Jadakiss & Fat Joe - New York [Cool & Dre]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EO9sVamL85w

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »
I don't understand why he would hold back tracks for an album thats coming out no time soon. They BETTER be worth the wait. I'm gonna be pissed if he held on to 4 songs for his next album that turn out to be his usual "I grew up on D.R.E. / But now I'm in New York like Jay-Z and B.I.G." shiet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"