Author Topic: Wyclef needs a doctor......a good one!  (Read 385 times)

Elano

Wyclef needs a doctor......a good one!
« on: October 22, 2007, 06:03:20 AM »
Maybe this "news" has been posted before,but i don't care 'cause i wanna talk about these silly "statement" :

Wyclef Jean Calls T.I. 'A Prophet,' Compares Him To Malcolm X

The track, "Slow Down," finds the two trading verses about their hardships in life, with the Atlanta rapper's lyrics hitting close to home.

"We were going back and forth," 'Clef told MTV News at New York club S.O.B.'s Thursday night, where he was honored for his efforts in aiding Haiti. "I remember some of his lyrics: 'I remember get money/ All we did was get money/ Until the Feds raided the trap/ And took the thing from it.'

"And for me, I believe in one sense he's a prophet," Wyclef continued. "He has that gift. When he speaks, whatever he speaks about, you can feel it. And beyond feeling it, he really lived it. And it's like, he's basically saying, 'Look what I become. And you kids inside of these rough communities, you can become that.' I grew to like him a lot. I got attached to him, and he's someone I would definitely ride for. I went back and listened to it and played it for a lot of homies. And they said the song reminded them of the 2Pac song 'Keep Ya Head Up,' but the 2008 version. Because the song is like, 'I could have been, but look what I become.' "

HIS HOMIES ARE ON SOME HEAVY DRUGS

"We definitely clicked in the studio," Wyclef said. "I vouch for the kid in the sense that I think he was one of the smartest rising stars in not [just] the music industry, but the world. I watched him on 'Hip-Hop vs. America,' and I saw the way he was talking just like Malcolm X. The conversation started getting deeper and deeper. And I think he has influence. When he speaks, it moves a whole generation."

I DON'T WHAT TO THINK ABOUT WYCLEF'S WORDS,HE'S GAY FOR T.I. OR OUT OF HIS HEAD

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Wyclef needs a doctor......a good one!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:13:23 AM »
LMAO!
it's one thang to give props and respect..but what Clef Is doing Just Down is kinda Crazy...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 06:19:21 AM »
LMAO!
it's one thang to give props and respect..but what Clef Is doing Just Down is kinda Crazy...

for real this TI stuff is getting ridiculous man, sounds like Clef wants to be Tip's cellmate

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 06:32:52 AM »
LMAO!

for real this TI stuff is getting ridiculous man, sounds like Clef wants to be Tip's cellmate

"Sum1 please call 9-1-1,
T.I is about 2 rape me,
A-s-A-P

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 08:03:07 AM »
LOL!!

good job wyclef ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 08:04:20 AM »
Cant believe clef said that shit. he should get blind folded lined up against the wall and fired on. How dare he compare him to Malcolm X
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 07:31:00 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 11:11:56 AM »
Cant believe clef said that shit. he should get blind folded blinded up against the wall and fired on. How dare he compare him to Malcolm X

co-sign, I've lost a bit of respect for Clef...  :grumpy:

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »
LOL! Wow...wow for real.

ILackSense

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 01:24:29 PM »
I mean....I see what y'all are saying, but I see what he's saying too. If he's able to touch that many people the way he does, and he's so sincere about it, isn't that essentially what a prophet is? Just because he's not on the magnitude of historical cats, doesn't mean the word still doesn't fit. I get both sides of it