Author Topic: Islam and slavery  (Read 1577 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Islam and slavery
« on: October 22, 2007, 02:38:13 PM »
Dr. John Henrik Clarke\

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNwhbo451YM&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KNwhbo451YM&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vZIUR0kSG8&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_vZIUR0kSG8&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

AndrE16686

Re: Islam and slavery
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »
sure white people are not the only racist people in world surprise surprise. everybody is racist, white people are not unique at all in this sense. And the Koran, because it was written by HUMANS not GOD, and Arabs at that, neither seems to condemn nor condone slavery (unlike my homies Jesus and Buddha and they were HUMAN too).

Religion is bullshit in general IMO, but its good to study it, because somewhere within any religion there is generally something worth conprehending, the pearl within the dragon's mouth, but if you depend on it rather than your own heart and mind, you lose the reality of yourself, then you are only abusing yourself and insulting your own heart and mind. In the end you will stand before God by-yourself and it is not good enough to say to Him; 'Mohammad the Prophet told me to do it' or 'the other Hebrews were all doin it too!'

Find your own way, because thats the only Way.  My homey Buddha knows whats up:

'All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence'....The Buddha's last words.

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head yall.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:11:23 PM by The Overfiend »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »
sure white people are not the only racist people in world surprise surprise. everybody is racist, white people are not unique at all in this sense. And the Koran, because it was written by HUMANS not GOD, and Arabs at that, neither seems to condemn nor condone slavery (unlike my homeboy Jesus Christ), the Koran actually recommends slavery as a form of retaliation:

Sura 2 (The Cow) Verse 178

2.178: O you who believe! retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, the free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female, but if any remission is made to any one by his (aggrieved) brother, then prosecution (for the bloodwit) should be made according to usage, and payment should be made to him in a good manner; this is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy; so whoever exceeds the limit after this he shall have a painful chastisement.

Religion is bullshit IMO, its all good to study it, because somewhere within any religion there is generally something worth conprehending, but if you depend on it rather than your own heart and mind, you are only abusing yourself and insulting your own heart and mind.  My homey Buddha knows whats up:

'All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence'....The Buddha's last words.

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head yall.
Yeah i been started to think in that way lately. It seem that religion is a tool to keep people enslaved. Like when i think about it does someone need a bible or koran to behave accordingly in life. I mean its good to know about it because you can also learn something from something. but i dunno taking it seriously seems like overdoing it

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 06:36:21 PM »
Word.There is always two realities to any doctrine, the way it teaches and how it is acted out in actuality anyway .  When I say 'all religion is bullshit', I dont mean ignore religion but instead explore everything, because within something there maybe something that strikes a chord within you or makes sense within the context of everything else. A main problem in the world is ignorance, people restricting their point of view to a certain culture or something and therefore depriving themself of everything else, this can apply to anything from religion to politics to what news channel you watch to hiphop. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »
slaves exist in every society, the conditions and terms change

200 yrs ago niggaz were in chains

Now niggaz are brainwashed by BET and their communities flooded with crack and guns, Yall still slaves

dont be mad at the arabs for taking advantage of u losers
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 09:36:41 PM »

Now niggaz are brainwashed by BET and their communities flooded with crack and guns, Yall still slaves

::) hmmm I see you a dipset fan. so i cant take you serious.

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »

undergroundhead000

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 07:37:53 PM »
I'm atheist. Religion = Slavery yeah! i saw that quote and thought it was awesome and i've heard underground rappers rap about it.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
I'm atheist. Religion = Slavery yeah! i saw that quote and thought it was awesome and i've heard underground rappers rap about it.
yeah man. its crazy

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »

I'm religious. What makes me a slave?

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 10:34:38 PM »

shut up you stupid fuck you're from Afghanistan, don't say 'nigga'. Also, communities arent flooded with crac,k dont just repeat shit from songs you hear you fuck up, streets are flooded with meth, and pills, this is 2007 we arent in the 80s or 90s.

'dont be mad at the arabs for taking advantage of u losers', ye with that type of mentality I can laugh at the fact my own people are being slaughtered in the middle east, seems pretty funny ay hahahaha, you idiot.

Also you aren't credible you listen to dipset, and then you say 'brainwashed by BET'.

You stupid stupid abused kid, now get off the school library computer, and go back to being the social outcast you usually are.

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

undergrond rap is for fags dude!

What r u rolling in?

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 01:30:21 AM »

Most atheists are kids who are usually spoilt and take everything for granted in life, and most religious extremists are people who are forced to think the way others tell them to, and gradually accept it over time while not questionin the person/people out of fear of harm or shame.

Also you're a fag, I probably listen to more underground than you and probably better underground music, and still at the same time I don't let people control my lives, you're the same thing as a mainstream music slave.

And too SoCal Mafioso 'undergrond rap is for fags dude!'. You listen to the game, a fake rapper who was an ex stripper, who raps about rims and misogyny, who didn't do anything 'gangster' to Ras Kass when a brawl emerged, and who also bit a verse off hit em up off one of the outlawz and placed it in the song you know as Poison Banana clips. And also stole m.o.b from Tupac, and tries to copy everything Tupac had brought in, expect the thing is, the game is pathetic and will never ever be what Tupac was, he'll just be the same fag who's earning millions of dollars and not investing it back in the community, that piece of shit, so shut the fuck up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 11:44:25 AM »

shut up you stupid fuck you're from Afghanistan, don't say 'nigga'. Also, communities arent flooded with crac,k dont just repeat shit from songs you hear you fuck up, streets are flooded with meth, and pills, this is 2007 we arent in the 80s or 90s.

'dont be mad at the arabs for taking advantage of u losers', ye with that type of mentality I can laugh at the fact my own people are being slaughtered in the middle east, seems pretty funny ay hahahaha, you idiot.

Also you aren't credible you listen to dipset, and then you say 'brainwashed by BET'.

You stupid stupid abused kid, now get off the school library computer, and go back to being the social outcast you usually are.

fuck you nigger, how bout that, fuck you, your corn bread, your collared greens, your gold teeth, your missing father and the slaveship that brought ya shit stained ass over here

who the fuck is this monkey to speak on my credibility?  ;D....what kind of education and job do u have? who are u anyways?

nothing stupid or abused about me, retard. school library? nah im actually at work gettin paid to insult you. social outkast? nah i drive a good car, make good money , have  a beautiful girlfriend, a 6"6 height, a big dick, a university degree, respect and adoration from all my peers, respect from my neighbourhood etcetra etcetra

lol@ u thinking im like u  :D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 01:15:57 PM »
lmao, what a topic!

^^propz 4 you being so successful in life
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]