Author Topic: Islam and slavery  (Read 1574 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Islam and slavery
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »

shut up you stupid fuck you're from Afghanistan, don't say 'nigga'. Also, communities arent flooded with crac,k dont just repeat shit from songs you hear you fuck up, streets are flooded with meth, and pills, this is 2007 we arent in the 80s or 90s.

'dont be mad at the arabs for taking advantage of u losers', ye with that type of mentality I can laugh at the fact my own people are being slaughtered in the middle east, seems pretty funny ay hahahaha, you idiot.

Also you aren't credible you listen to dipset, and then you say 'brainwashed by BET'.

You stupid stupid abused kid, now get off the school library computer, and go back to being the social outcast you usually are.

fuck you nigger, how bout that, fuck you, your corn bread, your collared greens, your gold teeth, your missing father and the slaveship that brought ya shit stained ass over here

who the fuck is this monkey to speak on my credibility?  ;D....what kind of education and job do u have? who are u anyways?

nothing stupid or abused about me, retard. school library? nah im actually at work gettin paid to insult you. social outkast? nah i drive a good car, make good money , have  a beautiful girlfriend, a 6"6 height, a big dick, a university degree, respect and adoration from all my peers, respect from my neighbourhood etcetra etcetra

lol@ u thinking im like u  :D
What did you get your degree in?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »
global political studies

u in school? def take some poly scy courses....helps u develop critical thinking and writing skills
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 02:23:52 PM »
lmao, what a topic!

^^propz 4 you being so successful in life

why merci mon cherie.....u been real nice to me these days...what gives?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 02:26:41 PM »
global political studies

u in school? def take some poly scy courses....helps u develop critical thinking and writing skills
Yeah I'm in school. I'm not a big on writing more like a numbers guys. Majoring in mathematics

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 02:59:48 PM »
global political studies

Yeah I'm in school. I'm not a big on writing more like a numbers guys. Majoring in mathematics

im the exact opposite...hate math and science...more of the history n poly scy guy

- Lewis Carroll

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »
global political studies

im the exact opposite...hate math and science...more of the history n poly scy guy
did u go to graduate school?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 03:24:57 PM »

shut up you stupid fuck you're from Afghanistan, don't say 'nigga'. Also, communities arent flooded with crac,k dont just repeat shit from songs you hear you fuck up, streets are flooded with meth, and pills, this is 2007 we arent in the 80s or 90s.

'dont be mad at the arabs for taking advantage of u losers', ye with that type of mentality I can laugh at the fact my own people are being slaughtered in the middle east, seems pretty funny ay hahahaha, you idiot.

Also you aren't credible you listen to dipset, and then you say 'brainwashed by BET'.

You stupid stupid abused kid, now get off the school library computer, and go back to being the social outcast you usually are.

fuck you nigger, how bout that, fuck you, your corn bread, your collared greens, your gold teeth, your missing father and the slaveship that brought ya shit stained ass over here

who the fuck is this monkey to speak on my credibility?  ;D....what kind of education and job do u have? who are u anyways?

nothing stupid or abused about me, retard. school library? nah im actually at work gettin paid to insult you. social outkast? nah i drive a good car, make good money , have  a beautiful girlfriend, a 6"6 height, a big dick, a university degree, respect and adoration from all my peers, respect from my neighbourhood etcetra etcetra

LOL @ this Canadian  Ay- Rab. U really are confused. SMH. Damn, hip-hop is so lame.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 06:02:36 PM »
DUDE MUSLIMS ARE FAGS WHO DONT LIKE SEX WITH WOMEN! IHEARD IT ON THE NEWS

What r u rolling in?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 10:09:18 PM »

LOL @ this Canadian  Ay- Rab. U really are confused. SMH. Damn, hip-hop is so lame.

who are you

- Lewis Carroll

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 01:37:35 AM »

HAHHAAHAH, im not african, im half arab, just to let you know, so i don't need this racist shit on board.

hahaha you think you're big cause you finished a shitty degree in global political studies. I'm nearly finished structural engineering, and next year I'm picking up a double degree civil engineering/political science or Civil engineering/law. So theres not much to talk about.

And you're a pussy 'ohhh look at me i have a girlfriend', you pussy whipped little shit, having girlfriends at a young age is pointless, only when im in my mid 20s i plan on real relationships you fag, it's not like you're gonna marry her, its just gonna be another short relationship then switch to another chick after.

lol as for respect from your friends, thats nothin big, everyperson who has friends should get that. Respect from the neighbourhood, ye i got that, and its hard to get, so if you arent lying then congratulations.

Anyway, my point is from racial perspective, you shouldn't be sayin nigga unless you're african or latino (doesn't count spanish). But you being Afghanistani cuts you short, so i advise you to stop, so that in the near future you don't get hurt by people you think are cool with you.

AndrE16686

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 05:05:15 AM »
^

i gotta say word. Not cause I mean to hate on Tech, I generally like his posts, but dont be calling people 'nigger'. Its all good to speak your mind, but youre  only safe because you and other people are seperated by cyberspace, I doubt you would call somebody a 'nigger' in reality, its easy to feel safe behind a keyboard.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 05:19:59 AM by The Overfiend »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 06:16:36 AM »
Fuck Queen Tech, he's a jealous hairy Ay-rab from....... Canada!ROFL. I would be mad too. Smack that kufi off ur head boy. U can't run with sandals on!!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 07:44:38 AM »
HAHHAAHAH, im not african, im half arab, just to let you know, so i don't need this racist shit on board.

hahaha you think you're big cause you finished a shitty degree in global political studies. I'm nearly finished structural engineering, and next year I'm picking up a double degree civil engineering/political science or Civil engineering/law. So theres not much to talk about.

And you're a pussy 'ohhh look at me i have a girlfriend', you pussy whipped little shit, having girlfriends at a young age is pointless, only when im in my mid 20s i plan on real relationships you fag, it's not like you're gonna marry her, its just gonna be another short relationship then switch to another chick after.

lol as for respect from your friends, thats nothin big, everyperson who has friends should get that. Respect from the neighbourhood, ye i got that, and its hard to get, so if you arent lying then congratulations.

Anyway, my point is from racial perspective, you shouldn't be sayin nigga unless you're african or latino (doesn't count spanish). But you being Afghanistani cuts you short, so i advise you to stop, so that in the near future you don't get hurt by people you think are cool with you.

i asked who u were, i didnt ask for ur life story. u sound pathetic, but considering ur  arab its not surprising.

smh @ this shaved ape speculating on my lovelife...for the record i actually am gonna marry her, and u know why...because whatever u plan on doing until ure 30 ive already done by 22....this fuckin civil enginner over here wouldnt be able to walk 5 min in my size 14 blue chucks faggot, the fact that u think having a woman is useless shows youre a fuckin boy. just cuz u got hair on ya nuts dont make u a man, son...u have alot to learn about life...

and stop being a lil bitch crying about the nigger word, man fuck you u pussy...crying over the internet like a little bitch, what are u , captain save a nigga? what are u trying to kick knowledge?  ;D

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »
^

i gotta say word. Not cause I mean to hate on Tech, I generally like his posts, but dont be calling people 'nigger'. Its all good to speak your mind, but youre  only safe because you and other people are seperated by cyberspace, I doubt you would call somebody a 'nigger' in reality, its easy to feel safe behind a keyboard.

man up!

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 07:56:45 AM »
Fuck Queen Tech, he's a jealous hairy Ay-rab from....... Canada!ROFL. I would be mad too. Smack that kufi off ur head boy. U can't run with sandals on!!

shit stain, tell em why u mad son? did habib from ur local convienience store over charge you? not accept ur food stamps?  :(

if i came from a city where half the population was on govt benefits, i would be mad at canada too. Shit stain, I come from a world renowned city, you come from san francisco's compost.  :-X

you come from a city where ebonics is an official language  :D

for entertainment, i check out one of 4-5 professional sports team, operas, musicals, etc etc. you jump on windshields of cars  :laugh:

rip mac dre but youre a faggot, now fukk off

- Lewis Carroll