Author Topic: Islam and slavery  (Read 1578 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Islam and slavery
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 08:23:20 AM »
Fuck Queen Tech, he's a jealous hairy Ay-rab from....... Canada!ROFL. I would be mad too. Smack that kufi off ur head boy. U can't run with sandals on!!

shit stain, tell em why u mad son? did habib from ur local convienience store over charge you? not accept ur food stamps?  :(

if i came from a city where half the population was on govt benefits, i would be mad at canada too. Shit stain, I come from a world renowned city, you come from san francisco's compost.  :-X

you come from a city where ebonics is an official language  :D

for entertainment, i check out one of 4-5 professional sports team, operas, musicals, etc etc. you jump on windshields of cars  :laugh:

rip mac dre but youre a faggot, now fukk off

I guarantee you I can catch more cultural/entertainment and sporting events in my area than yours. Doggy, you watch too much tv , too much Fox news. And you obviously didn't understand the concept of what Ebonic was about, so be quiet, Sand Monkey.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »
DUDE MUSLIMS ARE FAGS WHO DONT LIKE SEX WITH WOMEN! IHEARD IT ON THE NEWS

Oh really ? Ask your moms man,  we love her and she loves us.

About those videos: I respect Dr. John Henrik Clarke OPINION. Slavery was very common in those days. Slavery even exists today. I mean ur Boss = ur Master. LOL jk

But dude got a point tho. Arabs went over to Africa, took those "Black" people over to the middle east with ships. And then forced them to work on their farms under terrible conditions.
Later they were "free" but still didnt enjoy equal rights. So they formed groups like those Black panther guys. Black Panthers are still considered a terror organisation in
Saudi Arabia.

Arabs are crazy man.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »
Fuck Queen Tech, he's a jealous hairy Ay-rab from....... Canada!ROFL. I would be mad too. Smack that kufi off ur head boy. U can't run with sandals on!!

shit stain, tell em why u mad son? did habib from ur local convienience store over charge you? not accept ur food stamps?  :(

if i came from a city where half the population was on govt benefits, i would be mad at canada too. Shit stain, I come from a world renowned city, you come from san francisco's compost.  :-X

you come from a city where ebonics is an official language  :D

for entertainment, i check out one of 4-5 professional sports team, operas, musicals, etc etc. you jump on windshields of cars  :laugh:

rip mac dre but youre a faggot, now fukk off

I guarantee you I can catch more cultural/entertainment and sporting events in my area than yours. Doggy, you watch too much tv , too much Fox news. And you obviously didn't understand the concept of what Ebonic was about, so be quiet, Sand Monkey.

smh@ this retard trying to compare his village to my city, stop before u embarass urself further
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

everlast1986

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 03:09:06 PM »
DUDE MUSLIMS ARE FAGS WHO DONT LIKE SEX WITH WOMEN! IHEARD IT ON THE NEWS

ummm.... wtf? lol

AndrE16686

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »
^

i gotta say word. Not cause I mean to hate on Tech, I generally like his posts, but dont be calling people 'nigger'. Its all good to speak your mind, but youre  only safe because you and other people are seperated by cyberspace, I doubt you would call somebody a 'nigger' in reality, its easy to feel safe behind a keyboard.

man up!

exactly, theres no way you would be calling people 'nigger' in real life son, remember you are behind a keyboard, you are like a child that gets drunk and suddenly feels brave.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 01:52:37 AM by The Overfiend »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »
let's stop racist bullshit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »
HAHHAAHAH, im not african, im half arab, just to let you know, so i don't need this racist shit on board.

hahaha you think you're big cause you finished a shitty degree in global political studies. I'm nearly finished structural engineering, and next year I'm picking up a double degree civil engineering/political science or Civil engineering/law. So theres not much to talk about.

And you're a pussy 'ohhh look at me i have a girlfriend', you pussy whipped little shit, having girlfriends at a young age is pointless, only when im in my mid 20s i plan on real relationships you fag, it's not like you're gonna marry her, its just gonna be another short relationship then switch to another chick after.

lol as for respect from your friends, thats nothin big, everyperson who has friends should get that. Respect from the neighbourhood, ye i got that, and its hard to get, so if you arent lying then congratulations.

Anyway, my point is from racial perspective, you shouldn't be sayin nigga unless you're african or latino (doesn't count spanish). But you being Afghanistani cuts you short, so i advise you to stop, so that in the near future you don't get hurt by people you think are cool with you.

i asked who u were, i didnt ask for ur life story. u sound pathetic, but considering ur  arab its not surprising.

smh @ this shaved ape speculating on my lovelife...for the record i actually am gonna marry her, and u know why...because whatever u plan on doing until ure 30 ive already done by 22....this fuckin civil enginner over here wouldnt be able to walk 5 min in my size 14 blue chucks faggot, the fact that u think having a woman is useless shows youre a fuckin boy. just cuz u got hair on ya nuts dont make u a man, son...u have alot to learn about life...

and stop being a lil bitch crying about the nigger word, man fuck you u pussy...crying over the internet like a little bitch, what are u , captain save a nigga? what are u trying to kick knowledge?  ;D

hahahah, you immature little shit, you're 22 years old, and look at you, what have you accomplished?, you talk like you're a teenager on the INTERNET..and you use words like blue chucks, nigga, 'man up son', fuck i bet in life you dont even say that. For a person whos finished a degree in politics you sure act like you're puttin on a show. lol blue chucks thats still pretty funny, are you tryin to refer to yourself as a crip?, or are you tryin to refer yourself as someone from the westcoast. You're Canadian..stop lying to yourself.

Also i dont think women are useless, i think serious relationships with women prior the ages of 24/25 are useless, its just gay puppy love and faggots who wanna say 'hey look at me shes my girlfriend, i love her, none of you understand bla bla bla' booo fucking hoo.

lol and as for your comment on 'captain save a nigga' hahaha- brother you gotta check your head before u use words like that, its like playin with fire, you got that kramer.

Also ive realised you cant tell the difference between the word nigga and nigger. Theyre 2 words with completely different meanings, so it just proves you dont know shit about anything.

And to everyone else critsisizing arabs and islam, if you disagree on somethin please justify it without the need of hatred because of your ignorancy, not that im muslim or anything, but i dont like disrespect towards other religions or races.

Now im gonna stop arguin over the internet, its getting really pathetic and i wanna keep my dignity.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 10:37:11 PM »
A lot of ignorance in this thread.  Really none of us has the right to come on this forum and speak with such prejudice against black people.  Because we all are heavily influenced by the culture they created (hip-hop) and because of this they deserve our utmost respect at this forum.

Now let me effectively present the case for Muslims in regards to the slavery issue...

...You can't compare Islamic slavery to the system used during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.  Slavery in America was the most racist and brutal form of slavery. 

To put it simply, if you were black you were condemned to slavery for your whole life, and your children's children were also condemned to slavery.  It was even written in the Constitution that they were 3/5's of a human being.  If you were white then you were automatically a free man and could not be subjected to slavery.

Compare that to the slavery that was practiced by Muslims.  The slavery that Muslims were practicing, was a form in which prisoners of war served a term of slavery (Muslims held white American slaves for example, during the Barbary wars of the late 18th century, slavery had nothing to do with race), or people would sell themselves out of economic necessity in the same way a Mexican maid would in America.  Eventually they gained their rights to freedom.  Their children were not condemned to slavery, and one could work themselves out of slavery economically.  Many slaves served a short term, and later held leading positions in society.  In both Baghdad (Middle East) and in Morroco (Africa) their were instances when a slave or son of of slave even rose to be King or Kaliphate (leader of the Muslims).  In fact, one Sudanese slave woman even served as interim Sultana (Islamic leader) in the Baghdad Kalifa while her son (the heir to the throne) was only 10 and still too young to actively take over the position.

So in short, the Islamic system was not based on race, but rather it was based on economics and prisoners of war, and secondly it was not life-long, and a person could work themselves out of slavery, and the dissolution of slavery is encouraged in the Qu'ran... and I've supplied the verses in which Islam encourages the the dissolution of slavery below...

[24:33]  “Those who cannot afford to get married shall maintain morality until GOD provides for them from His grace. Those among your servants who wish to be freed in order to marry, you shall grant them their wish, once you realize that they are honest. And give them from GOD's money that He has bestowed upon you. ………”

[9:60]  Charities shall go to the poor, the needy, the workers who collect them, the new converts, to free the slaves, to those burdened by sudden expenses, in the cause of GOD, and to the traveling alien. Such is GOD's commandment. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[90:10-13] Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path?  The freeing of slaves.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 12:42:33 AM by Abdul-Infinite Presents...Islam In Africa... »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2007, 06:58:37 AM »
....and thee master shall speak ::)

allahu fuckbar

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2007, 08:17:09 AM »
....and thee master shall speak ::)

allahu fuckbar

STFU WIGGA

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2007, 08:42:20 AM »
lmao, what a topic!

^^propz 4 you being so successful in life

why merci mon cherie.....u been real nice to me these days...what gives?

i just think its great you study political science, this is something im considerin studying too after school
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 08:52:18 AM »
HAHHAAHAH, im not african, im half arab, just to let you know, so i don't need this racist shit on board.

hahaha you think you're big cause you finished a shitty degree in global political studies. I'm nearly finished structural engineering, and next year I'm picking up a double degree civil engineering/political science or Civil engineering/law. So theres not much to talk about.

And you're a pussy 'ohhh look at me i have a girlfriend', you pussy whipped little shit, having girlfriends at a young age is pointless, only when im in my mid 20s i plan on real relationships you fag, it's not like you're gonna marry her, its just gonna be another short relationship then switch to another chick after.

lol as for respect from your friends, thats nothin big, everyperson who has friends should get that. Respect from the neighbourhood, ye i got that, and its hard to get, so if you arent lying then congratulations.

Anyway, my point is from racial perspective, you shouldn't be sayin nigga unless you're african or latino (doesn't count spanish). But you being Afghanistani cuts you short, so i advise you to stop, so that in the near future you don't get hurt by people you think are cool with you.

i asked who u were, i didnt ask for ur life story. u sound pathetic, but considering ur  arab its not surprising.

smh @ this shaved ape speculating on my lovelife...for the record i actually am gonna marry her, and u know why...because whatever u plan on doing until ure 30 ive already done by 22....this fuckin civil enginner over here wouldnt be able to walk 5 min in my size 14 blue chucks faggot, the fact that u think having a woman is useless shows youre a fuckin boy. just cuz u got hair on ya nuts dont make u a man, son...u have alot to learn about life...

and stop being a lil bitch crying about the nigger word, man fuck you u pussy...crying over the internet like a little bitch, what are u , captain save a nigga? what are u trying to kick knowledge?  ;D

hahahah, you immature little shit, you're 22 years old, and look at you, what have you accomplished?, you talk like you're a teenager on the INTERNET..and you use words like blue chucks, nigga, 'man up son', fuck i bet in life you dont even say that. For a person whos finished a degree in politics you sure act like you're puttin on a show. lol blue chucks thats still pretty funny, are you tryin to refer to yourself as a crip?, or are you tryin to refer yourself as someone from the westcoast. You're Canadian..stop lying to yourself.

Also i dont think women are useless, i think serious relationships with women prior the ages of 24/25 are useless, its just gay puppy love and faggots who wanna say 'hey look at me shes my girlfriend, i love her, none of you understand bla bla bla' booo fucking hoo.

lol and as for your comment on 'captain save a nigga' hahaha- brother you gotta check your head before u use words like that, its like playin with fire, you got that kramer.

Also ive realised you cant tell the difference between the word nigga and nigger. Theyre 2 words with completely different meanings, so it just proves you dont know shit about anything.

And to everyone else critsisizing arabs and islam, if you disagree on somethin please justify it without the need of hatred because of your ignorancy, not that im muslim or anything, but i dont like disrespect towards other religions or races.

Now im gonna stop arguin over the internet, its getting really pathetic and i wanna keep my dignity.

lol@ this loser not realizing this is the internet

ill save my professional talk and business discussions with the generals and ministers and heads of state i meet. not random dirty arabs i see on line like u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 08:58:51 AM »
faggot ass, in my 23 yrs ive probably done whats it will take u a whole lifetime to do

dont get fooled by this online Tech shit, stupid

i entertain myself by insulting goofballs like u

get in where ya fit in

- Lewis Carroll

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »
faggot ass, in my 23 yrs ive probably done whats it will take u a whole lifetime to do

get in where ya fit in
I had an Imam bless my dick, so tell ur mom I got some Halal meat for her.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »

get in where ya fit in
I had an Imam bless my dick, so tell ur mom I got some Halal meat for her.

your jokes suck

step ya swag up son

- Lewis Carroll