Author Topic: Nationwide Blackout Nov. 2nd!!!  (Read 395 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Nationwide Blackout Nov. 2nd!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 11:56:27 PM »
Nothing wrong with boycotting the market to show how important the "black dollar" is to the economy. The Chicanos threatened to do the same with labor to show how they were needed. And it is a such thing as or rather lack thereof a "black dollar". Our money does not recycle enough in our communties. We gotta build and develop more lucrative businesses and support them.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 11:12:48 AM »
everyone is being oppressed,  it isnt a color thing.  There's something like 380 billionaires in the world, that 1% doesnt give a fuck about the rest of us.  Billions of people dont have access to clean water.. Y'know how many of the worlds problems would be solved if those 380 people were killed and their money put towards shit like healthcare, agricultural and irrigation systems?

That said... Im pretty well off under the Canadian system, free healthcare and all that good stuff.  But once you factor in all the taxes we pay, and the student loans i owe....the govt pretty much owns my ass
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 01:42:03 PM »
Nothing wrong with boycotting the market to show how important the "black dollar" is to the economy. The Chicanos threatened to do the same with labor to show how they were needed. And it is a such thing as or rather lack thereof a "black dollar". Our money does not recycle enough in our communties. We gotta build and develop more lucrative businesses and support them.
good point