Author Topic: T.I dissin Luda...again  (Read 1629 times)

d-nice

Re: T.I dissin Luda...again
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »
Sorry if I am not up on his stuff, but is Drama just a DJ or does he also do beats?

Lunatic

« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »
Sorry if I am not up on his stuff, but is Drama just a DJ or does he also do beats?
i think he just a DJ
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2007, 01:20:53 PM »
Lunatic 63 is my homie in real life and he knows I used to be a huge ass lil' flip fan when I used to like all that mainstream garbage but since then moved onto like nas, canibus & kurupt etc. But I been waiting for this luda/t.i. beef to go down since that stomp track on tha young buck album which luda wrecked t.i. on I think if that beef goes down there won't be any physical beef but still will see some shit that we didn't know ludacris was capable like when ll went at canibus who the fuck knew ll could throw it down like that. As far as the ti/flip beef is obv. ti won that but basically cause he went the distance flip didn't take him seriously and ti went the whole 9 yards and fucked flip in every aspect except physical as far as that goes watch . Peace
if anybody wondering, this is my homie in real life
real talk, luda did kill em on stomp
def won't be nothin physical
yea T.i won, and he did take it further then flip..flip should of taken him serious i guess :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
Lunatic 63 is my homie in real life and he knows I used to be a huge ass lil' flip fan when I used to like all that mainstream garbage but since then moved onto like nas, canibus & kurupt etc. But I been waiting for this luda/t.i. beef to go down since that stomp track on tha young buck album which luda wrecked t.i. on I think if that beef goes down there won't be any physical beef but still will see some shit that we didn't know ludacris was capable like when ll went at canibus who the fuck knew ll could throw it down like that. As far as the ti/flip beef is obv. ti won that but basically cause he went the distance flip didn't take him seriously and ti went the whole 9 yards and fucked flip in every aspect except physical as far as that goes watch . Peace
if anybody wondering, this is my homie in real life
real talk, luda did kill em on stomp
def won't be nothin physical
yea T.i won, and he did take it further then flip..flip should of taken him serious i guess :-\

Real Talk