Author Topic: Tha Next Episode OG  (Read 4769 times)

HEC

Re: Tha Next Episode OG
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2007, 12:29:58 PM »
its really hard to judge Next Episode against the classic songs on Doggystyle because we will probably never hear it in good quality so we can't compare but one thing I do know is Snoop blacked out on that even more than usual

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2007, 09:57:40 AM »
its really hard to judge Next Episode against the classic songs on Doggystyle because we will probably never hear it in good quality so we can't compare but one thing I do know is Snoop blacked out on that even more than usual

oh yeah no doubt about that. but you don't need to have a cdq version of it to decide whether you like the track or not( not aimed at you HighEyeCue; i mean in general);
it definately helps though.
there was a topic about sound systems not too long ago; that also helps if you have such a thing ( to maximize the listening experience), but it's not a requirement i think.

HEC

« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2007, 11:16:44 AM »

oh yeah no doubt about that. but you don't need to have a cdq version of it to decide whether you like the track or not( not aimed at you HighEyeCue; i mean in general);
there was a topic about sound systems not too long ago; that also helps if you have such a thing ( to maximize the listening experience), but it's not a requirement i think.

oh yeah no doubt I have it on my Ipod and ripped on a CD just wish there was someway this would wind up in better quality somewhere, the track as it stands is very dope and the back and forth rapping between Snoop and Dre is just insane on this

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2008, 03:21:28 AM »

oh yeah no doubt I have it on my Ipod and ripped on a CD just wish there was someway this would wind up in better quality somewhere, the track as it stands is very dope and the back and forth rapping between Snoop and Dre is just insane on this

somehow it doesn't have much replay value for me; i haven't listened to the track that much but i still feel that i've heard it too many times  :laugh:

i tried to compromise the sound quality of the audio file a little by using audio editing software; will hook it up for you sometime  ;)

messi19

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2008, 03:44:12 AM »

somehow it doesn't have much replay value for me; i haven't listened to the track that much but i still feel that i've heard it too many times  :laugh:

i tried to compromise the sound quality of the audio file a little by using audio editing software; will hook it up for you sometime  ;)

Props

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »
classic topic  :laugh:

that's when you were actually posting, Chad :D

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2009, 06:58:32 PM »

why don't you stop postin while your at it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2009, 12:38:35 AM »

i can't, due to contractual obligations :(

2euce 7even

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2009, 01:40:54 AM »
maybe WA will release it in CDQ and true OG?

JD Bastin

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
chad vador is weird 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »
I must be at a minority here to think that Next Episode doesn't fit well with Doggystyle. Doggystyle was more uptempo, party type jams. Who Am I (What's My Name), Gin and Juice, and the list goes on. It might have joint in with Tha Shiznit as a song that was good, but nothing stand out.
i agree homie. the next ep ddidn't fit on doggystyle. 'maybe' on the chronic.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2009, 08:50:03 PM »
next episode would've fit in perfectly

how the HELL did m dogg not like The Shiznit?  maybe the best song on the CD
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2009, 03:45:39 AM »
chad vader is weird 

lol..

what about that "god donīt like ugly" track?

Chad Vader

« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »
classic topic  :laugh:

i can't, due to contractual obligations :(

thatīs right  ;D

chad vader is weird  

lol..

what about that "god donīt like ugly" track?

This is all I know about it;
Snoop Dogg; Doggystyle (God Donīt Like Ugly) preview in The Source July 1993,# 46

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 07:28:14 PM by Vader »

Blasphemy

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »
god dont like ugly, it was written

HEY NAS, YOUR WHOLE DAMN STYLE IS BITTEN

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace

Blasphemy

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2009, 01:07:21 PM »

2euce 7even

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2009, 02:18:53 PM »
sure: http://www.zshare.net/audio/44241089e12df7/

Mind Reuping?
yo, if you still haven't got it yet, let me know ;)

I got it :D

lol on my MP3 I put it at the end of my Doggy Style album lo
so you had it all the time ;D
nice :laugh:

how is that possible though? do you use a playlist & was the song not on it, or do listen to albums separately?

you see,on my mp3 player i've selected to play all songs: in alphabetical order  ;)

Blasphemy

« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2009, 09:23:47 PM »
sure: http://www.zshare.net/audio/44241089e12df7/

Mind Reuping?
yo, if you still haven't got it yet, let me know ;)

I have my mP3 set up via albums. So All the albums are in order and I can make playlist and stuff. I have playlist of Calm G-Funk, Hardcore shit stuff like that.

All I had to do is go into the MP3 prop and put the album info, upload it and it appears at the final track. I did the same with Gz up Hoes down because I only own the Digital Remastered version. IMO I think albums should always stay in complete status. Next Episode was suppose to be on the OG doggy, so I put it. I also have the OG THUG LIFE album, but it has those fuckin tags lol its all good tags are not noticeable.

On my Chronic, I removed the song "Bitches Ain't Shit" and changed the info so its now apart of The Chronic 2 Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk (just a bunch of Death Row songs I put in a Compilation).I also put Deep Cover and its remix in my Chronic 2, cause I didn't have the track list of were it was suppose to be on the The Chronic. lol

I got it :D

lol on my MP3 I put it at the end of my Doggy Style album lo
so you had it all the time ;D
nice :laugh:

how is that possible though? do you use a playlist & was the song not on it, or do listen to albums separately?

you see,on my mp3 player i've selected to play all songs: in alphabetical order  ;)

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2009, 03:17:56 AM »
Does any one have a link to the song? even if it is a terrible quality one. I never heard this song.

hobomotel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2009, 03:50:37 AM »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »

even at shit quality it's one of the best westcoast songs ever
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....