Author Topic: Tha Next Episode OG  (Read 8170 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Tha Next Episode OG
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2007, 07:49:54 AM »
Dre-Day I should have the other add,will up it when I come across it. Wonder what four tracks that was? Was the Just Doggin' OG one of them? or was it 4 Dre "solo" tracks? There's a couple of die hard Death Row fans on this site,maybe they know something about this?

ok would be great if you can find the other one  ;)

Will do so when I come across it.....  :)

Well just doggin OG was released before the Chronic 2000 right?
But the advertisement that you were talking about mentioned Just Doggin,so that would mean that just doggin og is one of the four
(but then again,I haven't seen that ad,so maybe it said 4 unreleased tracks and Just Doggin or something like that).
But maybe Suge was just bluffing. I mean,Dr.Dre had a studio at home right?
I know that 4 tracks is not much,so Suge could be telling the truth,but if his statement was true,
then the tracks must be from the period 92-94 (that's when dre was recording material at the Death Row offices right?).
I'm just speculating,so i guess we need some die hard Death Row fans to clear this up; Inmate, DJR,Tha psycho hustla?

If I remember the add right,it said;
Featuring the hit single Just Doggin´produced by Dr.Dre.
I told you before that Dre stopped Suge/Death Row to release those tracks,so they´re real.
I think I got a article about that in a magazine somewhere too. When I come across it again,I will post it.  :)
Not sure when Dre moved his studio to his crib,but around 94/95 seems right.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »
Dre-Day I should have the other add,will up it when I come across it. Wonder what four tracks that was? Was the Just Doggin' OG one of them? or was it 4 Dre "solo" tracks? There's a couple of die hard Death Row fans on this site,maybe they know something about this?

But the advertisement that you were talking about mentioned Just Doggin,so that would mean that just doggin og is one of the four
(but then again,I haven't seen that ad,so maybe it said 4 unreleased tracks and Just Doggin or something like that).
I know that 4 tracks is not much,so Suge could be telling the truth,but if his statement was true,
then the tracks must be from the period 92-94 (that's when dre was recording material at the Death Row offices right?).
I'm just speculating,so i guess we need some die hard Death Row fans to clear this up; Inmate, DJR,Tha psycho hustla?
I told you before that Dre stopped Suge/Death Row to release those tracks,so they´re real.
I think I got a article about that in a magazine somewhere too. When I come across it again,I will post it.  :)
my bad. but i doubt that those 4 tracks are all dr.dre solo's (tha next episode might be one of them though)
by the way, i found something:

HEC, if you read this, maybe you can scan your back cover of doggystyle if you have a scanner

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 03:11:05 PM by Dre-Day »

HEC

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2007, 05:06:07 PM »

my bad. but i doubt that those 4 tracks are all dr.dre solo's (tha next episode might be one of them though)

HEC, if you read this, maybe you can scan your back cover of doggystyle if you have a scanner

yeah homie I'll try to get around to it either later tonite or tomorrow, btw that is the back cover but there are 19 tracks on the CD that include the interludes Chronic Break, Domino, and My Name is Snoop
tha next episode is actually #17 and its the the Sam Sneed interlude with G'z up Hoez Down at #18 and Pump Pump at #19

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »

do u have the cd...and btw does anyone have jus doggin og

yeah homie I'll try to get around to it either later tonite or tomorrow, btw that is the back cover but there are 19 tracks on the CD that include the interludes Chronic Break, Domino, and My Name is Snoop
tha next episode is actually #17 and its the the Sam Sneed interlude with G'z up Hoez Down at #18 and Pump Pump at #19

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 01:53:41 AM »
never seen that cover before Death Row did some shit lol

klubbstyle

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2007, 08:07:31 AM »
yeah i got the DOGGY STYLE Cassette tape still, and it has this song actually written on the tracklist. aslo this same cassette contains "gz up, hoez down" on it, also listed in tracklist.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2007, 08:15:53 AM »
I LOVE THIS TRACK

when i first heard i was goin crazy in the library

DJSpin

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
yeah i got the DOGGY STYLE Cassette tape still, and it has this song actually written on the tracklist. aslo this same cassette contains "gz up, hoez down" on it, also listed in tracklist.

all of us who got the cd/tape the day it dropped back in the day got G'z up Hoez down, and the misleading tracklist

klubbstyle

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2007, 10:05:22 PM »

all of us who got the cd/tape the day it dropped back in the day got G'z up Hoez down, and the misleading tracklist
YES, i know u know, but NOT EVERY1 has an actual Snoop Dogg CASSETTE TAPE Now do they with these tracks on it?

Nor do they got a cd 4 that matter.

its very special.

snoopadelic

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2007, 03:55:10 AM »
reason it wasn't on cuz Warren G straight did the whole track Dre had nothing to do with it 8)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2007, 05:59:21 AM »
damn, that must have been cool to be in the studio with Dre, Snoop and Warren  8) did you also get a chance to hear some snippets from other death row projects ( such as helter skelter)?

I wish 2 see how Dre was making a beat in studio and then Snoop was writin' the lyrics...

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2007, 06:20:15 AM »
reason it wasn't on cuz Warren G straight did the whole track Dre had nothing to do with it 8)

Warren G produced this?  :-\

klubbstyle

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2007, 06:50:41 AM »

did he?

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2007, 06:59:28 AM »

did he?

don't know this dude said that he was in the studio and Warren G produced and Snoop don't write his lyrics news to me I always thought Snoop and Dre were a team and worked together?

DJSpin

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2007, 08:12:39 AM »

the OG definately sounds like a warren g beat to me.. and he basicly used it on his regulate cd... so i beleive that