Author Topic: Tha Next Episode OG  (Read 8178 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re: Tha Next Episode OG
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »
remember back in the days, there was some dude on the board that said his copy of doggystyle had the next episode included on it and that it was in crystal clear quality. he said he couldnt rip it cuz his cpu was slow but he posted on here like everyday, he said the cd was red instead of the blue picture of snoop and lastly he said he would trade it for a 64 impala or 10,000 bucks,,,whatever happened 2 him i miss him

DJSpin

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 01:21:09 PM »
remember back in the days, there was some dude on the board that said his copy of doggystyle had the next episode included on it and that it was in crystal clear quality. he said he couldnt rip it cuz his cpu was slow but he posted on here like everyday, he said the cd was red instead of the blue picture of snoop and lastly he said he would trade it for a 64 impala or 10,000 bucks,,,whatever happened 2 him i miss him

he sounds like a dweeb..   but lets find him so we can tell him he dont really have the song..he's full of it

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 05:04:41 AM »

he sounds like a dweeb..   but lets find him so we can tell him he dont really have the song..he's full of it

yeah I remember wasn't a member back then but I used to surf these boards his name was jakedoggy dogg or something like that

smegma

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 05:33:05 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=2550

Dude was in his teens when he said this. I have forgiven him.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2007, 07:33:15 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=2550

Dude was in his teens when he said this. I have forgiven him.

that's him? thought it was star wars dude lol
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:47:18 AM by GottiStallone »

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2007, 10:07:53 PM »
you're welcome.
i remember reading in an other topic that the first release of doggystyle had the next episode listed on the back, i don't know if this is true though( but the person who posted that also said that the track wasn't on the cd, so it makes sense; otherwise this topic obviously wouldn't have existed  :laugh:)

edit: ok, now i know that this is real, i might as well upload Gz up hoes down  :laugh:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/44386395d850a7/

edit2: ill put my reply here to prevent total change of subject;

Now I got confused which one is the remastered version?
Because I got the original,so don´t need that.

Hmmm,there has been 100 off threads about this but Dre-Day managed to turn it into something interesting.
So again got to give it up to Dre-Day and hopefully more people will follow his example.
sorry for confusing you, but at first i thought that death row didn't remaster 187 in it's original form. that's why i posted a link to the alternate remastered version.
but then i realised that koch put the OG remastered version of 187 on the recently released death row singles compilation.
so the first download link in my post was the alternate 187 remastered version, and the 2nd download link is the OG remastered one ( the one you have, but with slightly better sound quality), so it's up to you whether you want to download them or not  ;)
and thanks for the compliment, i always try to stay away from certain topics, but i guess i need to be more careful lol.
i dont even seee your links for either...am i trippin or are they not up anymore

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2007, 10:28:32 PM »
is it me or would this seem like an earlier version of nuthin but a g thang becuz they say that a couple of times ???

eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 02:24:35 AM »
SP0RTY, are you still looking for both 187 versions? if so, they are still available:

187 alternate remastered version: http://www.zshare.net/audio/4436863909dcec/

187 OG remastered version: http://www.zshare.net/audio/44371298735c68/

and no i don't think Tha next episode is an earlier version of nuthin but a g thang; the track was supposed to be put on Doggystyle, HighEyeCue confirmed that it was listed on the back. snoop probably just recycled a small part of the lyrics.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 03:39:38 AM »
kinda confused who is miami4life?

Chad Vader

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 02:55:09 PM »

I don´t know if you remember the adds for Suge Knight´s Chronic 2000?
Well,in the adds it said that it was going to feature 4 unreleased Dre produced tracks,
anyway Dre went the legal way and stopped Death Row from releasing them and somehow that idiot Suge Knight have respected that.
I´m sure he could have been sued crazy if he released them,but Suge could just leak them for the hell of it,right?.
But Suge probably knows that those tracks is a gold mine if he keeps on to them.

lol, i've never seen any of those ads  :laugh:

Found one of the adds,Suge was supposed to release 4 unreleased Dre tracks,
there´s another add that says that Just Doggin´ is on it (The Dr.Dre produced version)

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 10:54:20 PM »
SP0RTY, are you still looking for both 187 versions? if so, they are still available:

and no i don't think Tha next episode is an earlier version of nuthin but a g thang; the track was supposed to be put on Doggystyle, HighEyeCue confirmed that it was listed on the back. snoop probably just recycled a small part of the lyrics.

thanks hoime yea thats probably what it was it jus seems to have more of a nuthin but a g thang feel to me and at the end of each i dono what u call it but right before the hook starts they say and aint nuthin but a g thang baby...maybe they took the g thang song from something they said in this one

eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2007, 01:16:06 AM »

thanks hoime yea thats probably what it was it jus seems to have more of a nuthin but a g thang feel to me and at the end of each i dono what u call it but right before the hook starts they say and aint nuthin but a g thang baby...maybe they took the g thang song from something they said in this one

I think its probably an earliler version of Gthang too they mentioned it in the song and they never mention next episode but they mention next episode in the original gthang

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2007, 01:45:53 AM »

I don´t know if you remember the adds for Suge Knight´s Chronic 2000?
Well,in the adds it said that it was going to feature 4 unreleased Dre produced tracks,
anyway Dre went the legal way and stopped Death Row from releasing them and somehow that idiot Suge Knight have respected that.
I´m sure he could have been sued crazy if he released them,but Suge could just leak them for the hell of it,right?.
But Suge probably knows that those tracks is a gold mine if he keeps on to them.

lol, i've never seen any of those ads  :laugh:

Found one of the adds,Suge was supposed to release 4 unreleased Dre tracks,
there´s another add that says that Just Doggin´ is on it (The Dr.Dre produced version)

haha nice job, that picture is hilarious; shameless promotion  :laugh: do you also have that other advertisement?  :D

you're welcome.yeah, nuthin but a g thang and next episode OG are both laid back g-funk tracks; but like i said, it is a doggystyle leftover. i don't know when the track was recorded, it could be right after nuthin but a g thang, but it also makes sense if the chronic was finished before any track of doggystyle was even recorded . i obviously wasn't there, so maybe dubcnn can talk about it when they interview snoop again.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2007, 05:04:54 AM »
has this shit been proven that this was on the back cover of Doggystyle cuz my copy don't have it :-\
^
never mind this post my dumb ass saw it in the other thread ;D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 05:08:50 AM by GottiValentino »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2007, 05:45:20 AM »
Dre-Day I should have the other add,will up it when I come across it. Wonder what four tracks that was? Was the Just Doggin' OG one of them? or was it 4 Dre "solo" tracks? There's a couple of die hard Death Row fans on this site,maybe they know something about this?
ok would be great if you can find the other one  ;)

well just doggin OG was released before the chronic 2000 right? but the advertisement that you were talking about mentioned just doggin, so that would mean that just doggin og is one of the four( but then again, i haven't seen that ad, so maybe it said 4 unreleased tracks and just doggin or something like that).
but maybe Suge was just bluffing. i mean, dr.dre had a studio at home right? i know that 4 tracks is not much, so suge could be telling the truth, but if his statement was true, then the tracks must be from the period 92-94(that's when dre was recording material at the death row offices right?).
i'm just speculating, so i guess we need some die hard death row fans to clear this up; Inmate, DJR, Tha psycho hustla?