Author Topic: Allow me to introduce (part two)  (Read 132 times)

KURUPTION-81

Allow me to introduce (part two)
« on: October 24, 2007, 03:39:55 PM »
Well the first one (skinnyman http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=156597.0) didnt get the best response but i thought WTF lets see if this does any better.

This weeks its

Klashnekoff

“I think I can be the rap Bob Marley. I’m not saying that I’m on that level yet, but that is definitely my aim.” These are strong words stated by Ricochet Klashnekoff (pronounced ri-co-shay k-lash-nek-off), the conscious MC named after a Russian gun.

Klashnekoff, for those of you that don’t know, is a rap emcee, born and bred in Hackney, who started writing rhymes at the tender age of 10.

He chose the stage name Klashnekoff, because to him it represented a freedom symbol. “Every time I saw the news on TV, I would see these little child soldiers in Afghanistan and Zimbabwe. Ten-year-old kids with their little Klashnekoffs; in all the madness in Israel and Palestine, people will have their Klashnekoffs. It was their cheap way to defend themselves. The gun was their way to be free because voting wasn’t working, talking wasn’t working and so they use their Klashnekoff"

Klashnekoff - Rest of our lives (not a real vid but prob the best uk track this year)

Klashnekoff - Murda

Klashnekoff - My Life

Klashnekoff - Black Rose

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Allow me to introduce (part two)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 04:11:04 AM »
+1 KURUPTION, i have added part 3, Sway: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=157641

YOU LOT NEED TO TAKE NOTICE OF THESE ARTISTS WE ARE POSTING ABOUT.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 12:58:11 PM »
Yeah im feeling that  Rest of our lives track  8)

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 01:36:16 PM »
theres like 5 artist from the UK i know and like. and you posted 3 of em. show me something new.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 03:12:29 PM »
Yeah im feeling that  Rest of our lives track  8)

props.

Yeah without doubt its a quality track, real nice beat and honest heartfelt lyrics. Its the type of track that made me like rap.

+1 KURUPTION, i have added part 3, Sway: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=157641

YOU LOT NEED TO TAKE NOTICE OF THESE ARTISTS WE ARE POSTING ABOUT.

+1 Nice work !

theres like 5 artist from the UK i know and like. and you posted 3 of em. show me something new.

thats cool. If you like them then you know drop your thoughts on them, what you thought of the album etc.

People who dont know the artist probably wont even take the time to check it out if there is only two or so replies.

Props for saying your piece.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 01:48:26 AM »

haha i gotchu look for it later

u already know my thoughts on mr k-lash....top5 alive...."all i got" is probly my fav hip hopsong of all time....u heard that song with him kyza and kool g rap???...perfect ammo against the naysayerswho doubtu.k hip hop...kool g gets outclassed badly...ill up it later