Author Topic: Lil Wayne ..wack?  (Read 1312 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lil Wayne ..wack?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 05:07:47 PM »
lol don't ruin this thread boys :P

FINEEE  :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 05:07:59 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 05:10:30 PM »
^i feel that
kuruption

co-sign,on point post kuruption.
To tell you the truth I have not heard his album so can't really say shit. I see him on TV all the time on all those R&B joints,so that made me a litte esitent to check him out. Pluss all this greatest rapper alive hype has also put me off.

:o :o :o OMG chad...u actually like made a post about a real music related topic...my little boy is growin up soooo fast  :'(

Lunatic

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »
If you listened to Tha Carter & Tha Carter II, some of you might not be singing the same tune. I used to blindly hate but I checked out his shit and he has some good tracks for sure. He's a hit or miss but is definently one of the better rappers doing it today in the mainstream. So please, listen to the music before you start with the bitching.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 05:13:05 PM »
If you listened to Tha Carter & Tha Carter II, some of you might not be singing the same tune. I used to blindly hate but I checked out his shit and he has some good tracks for sure. He's a hit or miss but is definently one of the better rappers doing it today in the mainstream. So please, listen to the music before you start with the bitching.

lol its kind of hard to miss the music when every single track out there has him on it  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 05:13:10 PM »
i know this probably ain't at me, but im'a tell my side anyway homie lol 8)

i've listened to enough of dude to form an opinion, and i think he's 2 big time hit or miss for me..2 bad verses lately (scarface & kanye tracks) and the snippet of the jay track is horrible :-\

i can agree he's one of the best doin it in the mainstream right now, but i think that has more to do with the fact that most mainstream rappers are wack as fuck today

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 05:14:46 PM »

lol its kind of hard to miss the music when every single track out there has him on it  8)

Have you listened to his albums?

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 05:15:52 PM »

heard the carter 1 & thought it was so-so

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 05:16:12 PM »
i dont mind wayne...hes not the best but ye he does make some good music

btw ...wtf is the point of free posts??? its jus fuckin annoyin seeing that shit all over the boards

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:23 PM »

yea 500 degrees, tha carter, tha carter 2...he was mad hot on them. its just all this featuring lately is kinda gettin to be a bore. like when he came out on the end of 'we takin over" it was like OHHH SHYYYYYYYYTT!!! but then like wack wit chamill, wack wit kanye, but then tight wit da drought 3. so i dk if tha carter 3 is gunna be everything or nothing  :-\

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »

heard the carter 1 & thought it was so-so

Peep Tha Carter II. I thought it was better.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
^^another one i forgot, he wack as fuck on chamillionaire's album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 05:18:59 PM »
ha,ha thanx you're both crazy. will delete my free post til further notice :-)
lol yee do that homie
if it turns into one, i'll let cha know

All Free Posts deleted until further notice.
I suggest cham and face do the same,not abuse free posting in legit threads

i kno my nigga chaddd