Author Topic: Lil Wayne ..wack?  (Read 1314 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lil Wayne ..wack?
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2007, 05:48:41 PM »
jay's first 2 albums are at least near-classics...i don't even think that's arguable :P
3rd & 4th are pretty damn good as well (round 8/10's)
5th album (the r.o.c compilation which is known as a jay album) is alright, worse one so far
next up for me is the blueprint, and i've heard that's his BEST many times 8)  i really wanna hear it, especially if it's better than his first two :o

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2007, 05:49:01 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 05:51:04 PM »
you're crazy bundy,ha,ha.
I take it you hate the camel? :-o

Not much of a fan of his. I like a couple of his tracks but I don't think he should be on a top list of greatest MC's unlike some other peoples opinions.

what albums have you heard ?

Reasonable Doubt, Black Album, Kingdom Come.

I only like two records from RD, Two from the Black Album, and Kingdom Come was  :-\

pretty suprised about RD and BA, id recommend the blueprint. Some great kanye and just blaze production on it and lyrically jay is real good.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2007, 06:00:36 PM »

Not much of a fan of his. I like a couple of his tracks but I don't think he should be on a top list of greatest MC's unlike some other peoples opinions.

I only like two records from RD, Two from the Black Album, and Kingdom Come was  :-\

pretty suprised about RD and BA, id recommend the blueprint. Some great kanye and just blaze production on it and lyrically jay is real good.

I only put two for RD because Brooklyns Finest was overshadowed by Biggie.

I'm going to download a complete discog of Jay-Z one day and then i'll put down my two cents.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2007, 09:37:53 PM »
bitches like him because he's always half naked showing his tatted body, and like 2pac said before, niggaz get into what bitches like

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

I only put two for RD because Brooklyns Finest was overshadowed by Biggie.

I'm going to download a complete discog of Jay-Z one day and then i'll put down my two cents.

i suggest life & times of s.carter. Dope album, the bonus traack are dope aswell