Author Topic: How many joints or blunts do you usually get out of your eighths?  (Read 777 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: How many joints or blunts do you usually get out of your eighths?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 01:36:01 AM »
if im smoking by myself, then somthing like .4-.7, depending on quality and how fucked up i wanna get.  if its two or more heads at least a g. but i havent smoked a blunt by myself in a LOOOONG time, i only smoke em with the homies. im all about a pipe/bubbler when im smokin alone.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:37:39 AM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 02:23:29 PM »
2-4 blunts, usually 3 blunts tho...

So you usually roll more than a gram in a blunt?...Damn, homie, you don't feel that's a waste? You never need to roll that much with kush...

sometimes the smoking experience is the point as much as the getting high

but i see your point

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 11:14:51 AM »
3 blunts
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »
nah nigga, out here, we smoke fat blunts, but usually i dont even buy the eighths.  i just go cop the 2 grams for $25 of the grand daddy purple, or the banana kush, then i split it up into 2 blunts and get loaded...  im not jewish, so i guess thats why i smoke fat blunts...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 02:37:27 PM »
^^I guess I'm just that damn good at rollin' blunts... usually rookies need a whole lot of weed to make a blunt efficient. Or maybe my tree is danker than the shit you normally get, cuz Ive been blazing at least 2-3 blunts per day (sometimes a lot more) for the last 3 years or so, without so much as one break in between, and I still get just as dazed n amazed from the ku I get off the first couple rotations...I bet my .7 blunt will outlast your 1.2.

T...Glad to see you back up in here...I feel ya on the process being just as important as the high, that's why I smoke blunts. When I'm with a grip of people, I rather just roll two or three nice sized blunts than one super fat one. That's how we did last time with Doggy, remember? 8)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »
^^I guess I'm just that damn good at rollin' blunts... usually rookies need a whole lot of weed to make a blunt efficient. Or maybe my tree is danker than the shit you normally get, cuz Ive been blazing at least 2-3 blunts per day (sometimes a lot more) for the last 3 years or so, without so much as one break in between, and I still get just as dazed n amazed from the ku I get off the first couple rotations...I bet my .7 blunt will outlast your 1.2.

T...Glad to see you back up in here...I feel ya on the process being just as important as the high, that's why I smoke blunts. When I'm with a grip of people, I rather just roll two or three nice sized blunts than one super fat one. That's how we did last time with Doggy, remember? 8)
LMAO, if u want to talk about whos blunt lasts longer, my .7 blunts would last 30 minutes atleast, but when i roll the fat ones (2 grams) between 2 people would last over 45 minutes of non stop smoking.  but lets not get it twisted, my gram blunts last forever, and always smoke them by myself.  if u want to talk about who is a rookie, and whos a pro, lets have a blunt competition.  each of us get 2 grams, and put all of it in 1 swisher.  i bet you cant do that jewboy!!!!   thats real bay shit right there...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 03:19:46 PM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »
lmao why the fucc yall fighting over who gets more out of a blunt? lmao this thread is jokes.  :loco:

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 04:16:47 PM »
ya serious. everyone in here thinks they got the best shit and that they do things better then everyone else. go smoke a fuckin blunt and chill out  8)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 04:22:53 PM »
ya serious. everyone in here thinks they got the best shit and that they do things better then everyone else. go smoke a fuckin blunt and chill out  8)
nah fuck that, my area code grows some of the best weed in the world my ninja, we aint no punks.  and im the premier blunt twister,  aint nobody touchin my blunts...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »
nah fuck that, my area code grows some of the best weed in the world my ninja, we aint no punks.  and im the premier blunt twister,  aint nobody touchin my blunts...

ive got news for ya, ANYONE in ANY part of the world can grow BOMB weed...its called an INDOOR SET UP!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 05:54:11 PM »

LMAO, if u want to talk about whos blunt lasts longer, my .7 blunts would last 30 minutes atleast, but when i roll the fat ones (2 grams) between 2 people would last over 45 minutes of non stop smoking.  but lets not get it twisted, my gram blunts last forever, and always smoke them by myself.  if u want to talk about who is a rookie, and whos a pro, lets have a blunt competition.  each of us get 2 grams, and put all of it in 1 swisher.  i bet you cant do that jewboy!!!!   thats real bay shit right there...

Child, I've been rollin at least 2 blunts every day for years now...I can fit 2 grams into a Swisher, I'm just not fuckin dumb enough to do it like your punk ass...The funny thing is that you're acting like that's some amazing accomplishment while claiming you're not a rookie. :grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »
Greatest Laker Fan of All Time
Smokes the Best Weed
Rolls the Best Blunts
The Best Internet Persona Ever
Makes Hot Beats
Writes Hot Rhymes
Bust's the Illest Freestyles with Our Favorite Rappers
Just a Small List of Accomplishments From a True WCC Legend

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2007, 07:38:17 AM »
^^^  u forgot to mention the biggest bitch of the year, and the hottest yammaka of the decade....

So Much Style

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 04:12:08 PM »
yo sccitt let me holla at one of them blunts ese
!!!!!
So much style back at it again

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »

word. but every once in a while i gotta blow a whole eigth on a king size swisher or white owl

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram