Author Topic: How many joints or blunts do you usually get out of your eighths?  (Read 744 times)

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
Re: How many joints or blunts do you usually get out of your eighths?
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 12:18:26 AM »
^^I guess I'm just that damn good at rollin' blunts... usually rookies need a whole lot of weed to make a blunt efficient. Or maybe my tree is danker than the shit you normally get, cuz Ive been blazing at least 2-3 blunts per day (sometimes a lot more) for the last 3 years or so, without so much as one break in between, and I still get just as dazed n amazed from the ku I get off the first couple rotations...I bet my .7 blunt will outlast your 1.2.

T...Glad to see you back up in here...I feel ya on the process being just as important as the high, that's why I smoke blunts. When I'm with a grip of people, I rather just roll two or three nice sized blunts than one super fat one. That's how we did last time with Doggy, remember? 8)
LMAO, if u want to talk about whos blunt lasts longer, my .7 blunts would last 30 minutes atleast, but when i roll the fat ones (2 grams) between 2 people would last over 45 minutes of non stop smoking.  but lets not get it twisted, my gram blunts last forever, and always smoke them by myself.  if u want to talk about who is a rookie, and whos a pro, lets have a blunt competition.  each of us get 2 grams, and put all of it in 1 swisher.  i bet you cant do that jewboy!!!!   thats real bay shit right there...

Child, I've been rollin at least 2 blunts every day for years now...I can fit 2 grams into a Swisher, I'm just not fuckin dumb enough to do it like your punk ass...The funny thing is that you're acting like that's some amazing accomplishment while claiming you're not a rookie. :grumpy:

DUDE SMOKE ME OUT BRO I GOT LAKERS HIGHLIGHT DVD AND KY JELLY AT THE CRIB! WAIT, WHAT

What r u rolling in?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 10:02:23 PM »
if its a hooked up eighth i would say about 3-4 sweets
we got that purple going around like crazy in my city

J Bananas

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »
Greatest Laker Fan of All Time
Smokes the Best Weed
Rolls the Best Blunts
The Best Internet Persona Ever
Makes Hot Beats
Writes Hot Rhymes
Bust's the Illest Freestyles with Our Favorite Rappers
Just a Small List of Accomplishments From a True WCC Legend

Here comes the legion of nutriders to ruin the thread... ::)

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2007, 07:50:13 PM »
^^I guess I'm just that damn good at rollin' blunts... usually rookies need a whole lot of weed to make a blunt efficient. Or maybe my tree is danker than the shit you normally get, cuz Ive been blazing at least 2-3 blunts per day (sometimes a lot more) for the last 3 years or so, without so much as one break in between, and I still get just as dazed n amazed from the ku I get off the first couple rotations...I bet my .7 blunt will outlast your 1.2.

T...Glad to see you back up in here...I feel ya on the process being just as important as the high, that's why I smoke blunts. When I'm with a grip of people, I rather just roll two or three nice sized blunts than one super fat one. That's how we did last time with Doggy, remember? 8)
LMAO, if u want to talk about whos blunt lasts longer, my .7 blunts would last 30 minutes atleast, but when i roll the fat ones (2 grams) between 2 people would last over 45 minutes of non stop smoking.  but lets not get it twisted, my gram blunts last forever, and always smoke them by myself.  if u want to talk about who is a rookie, and whos a pro, lets have a blunt competition.  each of us get 2 grams, and put all of it in 1 swisher.  i bet you cant do that jewboy!!!!   thats real bay shit right there...

Child, I've been rollin at least 2 blunts every day for years now...I can fit 2 grams into a Swisher, I'm just not fuckin dumb enough to do it like your punk ass...The funny thing is that you're acting like that's some amazing accomplishment while claiming you're not a rookie. :grumpy:

LMMFAO!  Holy shit man.  You the same dude that used to try and diss on me by calling me a "stoner"  You also the same dude that hit me up on IM in 2004 asking me what a blunt was. I remember this because it was right around the time when WSC dropped Terrorist Threats, and I was talking to you about it because you had lied to me about a year before telling me about all these unreleased songs you had of theirs that were supposed to be for their second album.  So what exactly is "rollin at least 2 blunts every day for years now"?  LMAO! It was barely 3 years ago you didn't even know what the fuck a blunt was!!! And now all of a sudden you been rollin them everyday for years?  You the same fuckin dude that came on here crying a couple of years ago cause you got busted by the police and you were scared shitless.  Give it a fuckin break man...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2007, 07:54:57 PM »

LMMFAO!  Holy shit man.  You the same dude that used to try and diss on me by calling me a "stoner"  You also the same dude that hit me up on IM in 2004 asking me what a blunt was. I remember this because it was right around the time when WSC dropped Terrorist Threats, and I was talking to you about it because you had lied to me about a year before telling me about all these unreleased songs you had of theirs that were supposed to be for their second album.  So what exactly is "rollin at least 2 blunts every day for years now"?  LMAO! It was barely 3 years ago you didn't even know what the fuck a blunt was!!! And now all of a sudden you been rollin them everyday for years?  You the same fuckin dude that came on here crying a couple of years ago cause you got busted by the police and you were scared shitless.  Give it a fuckin break man...

Wow...still can't get off that shit after everything, huh? That was over 3+ years ago when I asked you if you knew how to roll a blunt, LMAO...I didn't ask you what a blunt was, I asked you about rolling methods. Seriously, man, grow the fuck up. This whole time, everyones been hating on your ass, I haven't said a word. I've been rolling blunts since I started smoking weed. I only started smoking daily in early-to-mid 2004, I believe, but I've been smoking occasionally way before that...And there's a difference between being a weedsmoker and a pothead...I also never lied about any tracks, I still have all that shit. Stop being a hater, act your age, homie...PeACe
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 08:34:33 PM by Now_I_Know »

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2007, 08:06:14 PM »
Right on dude, you the man!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2007, 08:33:32 PM »
You know it. 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »
Question:  Why don't you have your own section on this forum?

It could be called: NIK at Night

Every thread could be about you, and the Legend of WCC would only grow bigger.  You will go down in fuckin' history man!!!

All in favor: Aye
All oppose: Nay (who the fuck am I kidding, nobody on here is going to oppose this)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »
Question: Why don't you just shut the fuck up and quit being a hater who no one can get along with? I honestly don't even think you've earned the title of Tanner around here, cuz you act like a little kid, always tryna talk shit outta nowhere and what not. I guess people think acting condescending means you're acting like pops, but you ain't pops, son. I haven't said shit to you since we shook hands... I only have problems when people approach me with 'em, and right about now, you're being a fuckin' faggot...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
What can I say, when you are a Legend, you bring jealousy to a lot of people.  Maybe cool down on your legendness, and then people like me won't be so jealous and have to hate on you.  I only hate on you because I want to be you.  I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2007, 09:50:35 PM »
Awesome...Are you done yet?

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2007, 10:04:02 PM »
The whole world hates elior cuz theyre jealous of his coolness, and gobs of free cash from his daddy. he stays ballin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »
J Planters, here to save the day.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 09:43:24 AM »
J Planters, here to save the day.

+1, LMAO

damn though, i thought my fan club was bad. cats talk about you like a lover that broke their heart and shit

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram