Author Topic: This autoplay Star Wars shit in every thread is fuckin' LAME!!!  (Read 814 times)

Al Bundy

Re: This autoplay Star Wars shit in every thread is fuckin' LAME!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 12:07:30 PM »
The auto-play is annoying. Free posts aren't though. RIK where you been doggy? Need to hotbox.

I've been around. I just find myself visiting this site a lot less lately. We def need to blaze again.

Fo sho. Ayo make some good topics in the audio sections and you should have a good turn out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 12:09:37 PM »
Don't get butt-hurt, RIK.

I just don't take kindly to be called names for no reason.

Well, I was just joking, but I really don't think you should complainin, this board has ALWAYS had its slow/lame periods...

My fault, I did kind of fly off the handle a little. Just been a little stressed lately,  plus I'm a hot head.

I know the board has its lame periods, but it seems like it's been lame for a minute. With no signs of it getting better.

Chill out, homie...LOL. The board is falling off because everyone is busy with school. It happens a lot around this time...It always picks up, though. Especially when interesting shit starts happening to people. Basketball season around the corner should also do some good for the sports section...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 02:18:11 PM »
And stop that trying to make everything a free post. That shit is lame too. Fuck man, this site fell the fuck off. It's sad really.
real talk..RIK for Mayor....

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2007, 05:59:39 PM »
STAR WARS IS GAY

What r u rolling in?

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »
And stop that trying to make everything a free post. That shit is lame too. Fuck man, this site fell the fuck off. It's sad really.
real talk..RIK for Mayor....

:cheers:

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 03:24:13 AM »
-Alright,some of this can be solved easy.
I assumed that some of the unwritten rules about free posting
was make as much kaos as possible to fuck up the thread while having fun.
That includes auto-playing videos,it seems that I´ve might taken this to the extreme.
So all I can say is sorry for the problems I have caused,there will be no more auto-plays from my part (I can only speak for myself).
-Over to the next problem,as NIK said,you don´t have more fun than you make yourself.
But if that´s the reason this board have "fallen off",do something about it.
And again as NIK said the board is a little dead because of school and shit,but compared to the summer it is definatily picking up again
-Next,bullshit threads..... well,some of us has discussed this in a previous thread;

I think all Detox threads should be designated free post threads for a while...
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=156913.0
legitimate topics like GQ interview and such are fine but all these threads like "Who You Think Should be on Detox" or "There Better Not Be Any East Coast Rappers on Detox" are free post threads which should be locked straight away
For real,but this thread should maybe been in the G-Spot?
Maybe there should be a "Detox" garbage thread sticky on the front page?
So whenever these threads come just merge that garbage in there.
Actually there should be Free Post thread sticky on the front page,
so whenever a "Crooked I is the best MC on the west" thread comes,just merge that garbage in the OFFICIAL free post garbage thread.
co sign x 2

So again,could this be done?^^^^^^

Other than that I hope we at least have solved a couple of problems today?  :D
....and who is this cat Stallone something?
Dude tought I had convos with myself,ha,ha.
If could give out props I would to Bundy,Nik,Rik and the rest that had something constructive to say in this thread.

EDIT;
I have now done my part of the "deal",
so I have turned off all the auto-plays I found,if anything is still playing let me know and I´ll take care off it.

dude u 36 and still posting

Raphael

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 07:19:21 AM »
word

everlast1986

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 07:52:02 AM »
-Alright,some of this can be solved easy.
I assumed that some of the unwritten rules about free posting
was make as much kaos as possible to fuck up the thread while having fun.
That includes auto-playing videos,it seems that I´ve might taken this to the extreme.
So all I can say is sorry for the problems I have caused,there will be no more auto-plays from my part (I can only speak for myself).
-Over to the next problem,as NIK said,you don´t have more fun than you make yourself.
But if that´s the reason this board have "fallen off",do something about it.
And again as NIK said the board is a little dead because of school and shit,but compared to the summer it is definatily picking up again
-Next,bullshit threads..... well,some of us has discussed this in a previous thread;

I think all Detox threads should be designated free post threads for a while...
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=156913.0
legitimate topics like GQ interview and such are fine but all these threads like "Who You Think Should be on Detox" or "There Better Not Be Any East Coast Rappers on Detox" are free post threads which should be locked straight away
For real,but this thread should maybe been in the G-Spot?
Maybe there should be a "Detox" garbage thread sticky on the front page?
So whenever these threads come just merge that garbage in there.
Actually there should be Free Post thread sticky on the front page,
so whenever a "Crooked I is the best MC on the west" thread comes,just merge that garbage in the OFFICIAL free post garbage thread.
co sign x 2

So again,could this be done?^^^^^^

Other than that I hope we at least have solved a couple of problems today?  :D
....and who is this cat Stallone something?
Dude tought I had convos with myself,ha,ha.
If could give out props I would to Bundy,Nik,Rik and the rest that had something constructive to say in this thread.

EDIT;
I have now done my part of the "deal",
so I have turned off all the auto-plays I found,if anything is still playing let me know and I´ll take care off it.

dude u 36 and still posting

so?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »
it's lame for the same reason america is lame

homogenization

whenever someone comes and tries to switch it up, be different and shit they get labelled a fag and flamed so much that the discussion can't progress.

and the posts that don't end up in flame wars is just people jacking each other off, which is what so often provokes me to play devil's advocate

if i didn't, you know how many posts would be "Dogg Food is sick!"

"yeah dogg, +1 I think dogg food is sick too"

"pure west coast classic"

"classic"

"unfadeable"

before you have a page and a half of dudes jacking each other off

i'm gonna stop now before i really go into rant mode

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »

homogenization

whenever someone comes and tries to switch it up, be different and shit they get labelled a fag and flamed so much that the discussion can't progress.

and the posts that don't end up in flame wars is just people jacking each other off, which is what so often provokes me to play devil's advocate

"classic"

"unfadeable"

-T
please just stick to talking through pm's.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 02:29:44 PM »

homogenization

"classic"

"unfadeable"

-T

bitch, who are you?

One day you came around talking about wanting to strangle me through the keyboard like a 12 year old chat room troll and you've been on my nuts ever since. Did you have another name before? or did you use to be active and recently re-joined? I seriously had no clue to your existence, and was the happier for it, until like a month ago or whatever. Where the fuck did you come from and can you tell them to not send anymore?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »

homogenization

"classic"

"unfadeable"

-T

bitch, who are you?

One day you came around talking about wanting to strangle me through the keyboard like a 12 year old chat room troll and you've been on my nuts ever since. Did you have another name before? or did you use to be active and recently re-joined? I seriously had no clue to your existence, and was the happier for it, until like a month ago or whatever. Where the fuck did you come from and can you tell them to not send anymore?

-T
Oh my god your so funny you know. I've always had this name never changed. You just run your mouth and half the thing you say most likely wouldn't say in real life. Like seriously i don't like you and hope i never run into out in I.E. You come here and also got something stupid to say. This whole starwars/ auto playing and all that other stuff is annoying period (funny in the beginning but just out of control now). You always got to say something just to seem like you doing something different from everybody. Like when that beer topic popped everybody talking about their beer. Here you come " oh man thats why i don't like hip hop blah blah does it matter whats good beer or not, theres good beer and there bad beer just like for dank" like shut the fuck up. you trying to hard trying to be like the dalai lama or something cant people just talk without u trying to come in and be all judgemental

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2007, 03:23:03 PM »

homogenization

"classic"

"unfadeable"

-T

bitch, who are you?

-T
Oh my god your so funny you know. I've always had this name never changed. You just run your mouth and half the thing you say most likely wouldn't say in real life. Like seriously i don't like you and hope i never run into out in I.E. You come here and also got something stupid to say. This whole starwars/ auto playing and all that other stuff is annoying period (funny in the beginning but just out of control now). You always got to say something just to seem like you doing something different from everybody. Like when that beer topic popped everybody talking about their beer. Here you come " oh man thats why i don't like hip hop blah blah does it matter whats good beer or not, theres good beer and there bad beer just like for dank" like shut the fuck up. you trying to hard trying to be like the dalai lama or something cant people just talk without u trying to come in and be all judgemental

says the guy who is judging me

it wasn't that people were saying 'this beer is good' it's that people were dissing the shit out of each other over beer. it was stupid.

and who cares what I say? It's funny to me that you get so worked up over it.  where the fuck are you from anyway? New Zealand? Minnesota? Really though.

and I say all these things in my real life, please believe it.

has it ever occurred to you that I say things that are different cause it's in my nature? Just cause you've never met individualists or iconoclasts doesn't mean they don't exist.

Look dude, if you wanna digitally diddle with other dudes dingalings then do it. But don’t expect me to sit back and accept it while your cyber jizz takes the place of what could be an intelligent discussion.

No one’s ever agreed with you on anything except hating me, stop acting like you’re anything.

And just for that, I’m a hit this place harder than I ever hit it, in hopes that your dumb ass will punch your arm through the screen and cut yourself or some such other dumb shit as nutpuppies like you are prone to do.

And just to prove how much of a bitch you are, in the initial post where we disagreed I made peace with you because I’ve never had much use for net-beef and what did you do first chance you got? Started talking shit again, cause you’re a belligerent little bitch like an 11 year old that just discovered AOL Instant Messenger.

And what was that argument about? Cause I wouldn’t join the sheep like masses of dubcc in condemning a dude for saying ‘nigger’. What the fuck is you? An activist? Bitch go back to 19something when someone gave a fuck.

I know you think you're the only dude to ever listen to dead prez and immortal technique but it doesn't give you a free pass to a half assed black political defender or whatever the fuck you're trying to accomplish whenever you're upset in some politically correct ass way.

after that initial argument, you said stupid shit but i didn't attack you..i didn't feel the need and gave you the benefit of the doubt....the fact that you re-sparked shit-talking just reveals how much you gave up your goat. Now I know that must be embarrassing you boondocks wannabe, but I'll drop it if you do cause every time you talk some shit you show just how much I owned your simple ass.
-T
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 03:31:37 PM by Tanjential »

westcoastavengers.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »
LOL man you know what enjoy talking shit on the net, because I know its the only place where you can run your mouth and not get your jaw tapped.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2007, 03:29:29 AM »
didnt think this thread wood get to the three page mark