Author Topic: This autoplay Star Wars shit in every thread is fuckin' LAME!!!  (Read 817 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: This autoplay Star Wars shit in every thread is fuckin' LAME!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 03:45:03 AM »
This thread is hilarious. But what the hell was the hippie dude ranting about anyway????
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Elevz

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 04:47:06 AM »
yep,there has been a whole lot of stupid topics and threads and free posting is there to chase out those fools who make em. The way I see it,fuck up the threads with kaos and nonsense posts,this include autoplay video's which is really annoying. I try to be creative with this game,make up silly stories to silly photos and videos that I try to fit the topic the I can. I use it strictly for free posting,,,

And stop that trying to make everything a free post.
That shit is lame too.
Fuck man,this site fell the fuck off

Well,I say stop making stupid threads like
"I; love or hate insert album/artist"
(ex; I love the new WC album or I hate Lil'Wayne).
You get the picture,it's not the free posting that's fucking up,it's those fucked up threads.

So you are here as a sort of supreme judge, deciding for a whole board what discussion should be allowed and what not? And because, according to your supreme opinion, any discussion about the possible greatness of a new WC album sucks, there should be no one in here discussing it? Get the fuck outta here.

1) The auto-play shit is lame. Thank God it seems you finally understand. I hope Overseer can do something to disable that option, period.
2) Your character is not funny. Just delete this damned alias account already.
3) You're not here to be the judge for an entire forum. Just because you don't like a thread, doesn't mean everyone thinks it sucks.
4) Free posting is rather lame too. It destroys any possible remaining potential a thread has. If a thread sucks, it'll die. There's no need to ruin threads that actually do have potential by spamming around.

And I think people like Tanjibility should actually be praised for playing "devil's advocate," injecting some deviating thoughts into monotonous threads. By going hard against him and people taking on similar roles, you're really helping kill the value of this board. It's not a sin if someone defends an opinion different from yours, is it? Be grateful for actually having the chance to exchange viewpoints. Maybe you'll gain some insightful thoughts. You can't lose anyway.

Elevz

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 07:50:29 AM »
So you are here as a sort of supreme judge,
deciding for a whole board what discussion should be allowed and what not?
And because, according to your supreme opinion,
any discussion about the possible greatness of a new WC album sucks,
there should be no one in here discussing it?
Get the fuck outta here.

I knew my post could be taken wrong while as I writing it,but RIK had something on his mind and spoke on it.
How can I be the judge when I ask that we all try to solve this "problem"?
Have you ever heard of something called reading trough the lines?
....or have everything got to be spelled STRAIGHT for you?
For the record,I love WC´s new record.

I say there is no problem, as long as people like yourself don't attempt to turn every other thread into a free post thread. Merging threads, that's something for the mods to do. If they're doing a bad job at it, call them out for it, instead of trying to dismantle as many - in your opinion unworthy - discussions as possible. If you want to make jokes, go right ahead, but you shouldn't destroy threads while doing so.

Point 1 isn't even a point of discussion, since it seems we agree on autoplay being a bad idea. Let's skip that one.

2) Your character is not funny. Just delete this damned alias account already.

So now you´re the supreme judge?
I will keep my ONE AND ONLY alias account,it got it supporters and haters as everything else in life.
No GottiStallone I ain´t HighEyeCue or Dre-Day,I don´t have convos with myself.

I believe there's a clear difference between taking over control and making decisions on behalf of others and affecting others, and just giving some honest advice. I don't think I just deleted your alias account for you. If I actually did, I'm sorry.

3) You're not here to be the judge for an entire forum.
Just because you don't like a thread, doesn't mean everyone thinks it sucks.

Now look who´s talking?
I ain´t a dick and can´t judge anything on this forum either,
that´s pretty evident from the WC thread there has been some dispute over.
Guilty By Affiliation
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152587.25

I stepped back and deleted my bullshit posts,there is no need destroy something most people find entertaining,right?

As far as I know, this has very little to do with a WC thread. It's about you saying that if a thread sucks (which is a rather subjective statement) you'll turn it into a funny free post thread. You know, for funny stuff, there's this section they call the G-Spot. Anything not belonging in a decent discussion is supposed to go there. That's why I'm stating my opposition to the whole idea of turning threads into free post threads, no matter how bad the topic or discussion gets. If it's boring or useless, people will just stop posting. There's no need to give these threads another (off-topic or even topicless) direction.

4) Free posting is rather lame too. It destroys any possible remaining potential a thread has.
If a thread sucks, it'll die.
There's no need to ruin threads that actually do have potential by spamming around.

I agree,that spamming is fucked up.
I tried to turn around threads with humor,posting corny photo´s ,video´s and corny/funny stories
in "characther" to turn threads into something funny instead of the same old,same old one liner "free post" spam.
This new cat Dre-Day totally ignores the whole thing and brings up something interesting to talk about instead,
that´s probably the best way to turn threads,but so far he´s the only one that I have seen here to do that.
So if you see potential in a thread,why don´t you try post something that´s worth talking about in those "free post" threads?

So by randomly going off-topic, you thought you could save a thread from having 27 people quoting each other saying "free post!"? If that's what you thought you'd achieve with it, that I respect, but I find it rather naive to think you could prevent that from happening by actually initiating the free post frenzy.

The comments I made on Tanjibility (and the like) had nothing to do with you, nor were they aimed at you, so I feel sorry it got you worked up so badly. We both feel it's a shame he has taken a few steps back. It's all good. In fact, have a prop.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »
I like Raide.  I think his shit is funny and random as fuck.  There's people that are way cornier than that dude...

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 12:44:51 PM »
I like Raide.  I think his shit is funny and random as fuck.  There's people that are way cornier than that dude...

I have no problem with raide. I just don't like the auto play stuff in almost ever thread.

Raide, it's also not about Star Wars with me, I like Star Wars. It's just the whole autoplay in what seems like every thread. It was funny at first but then got tired.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2007, 01:02:17 PM »
Yeah like the Bananas aliases
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2007, 01:03:57 PM »

I have no problem with raide. I just don't like the auto play stuff in almost ever thread.
Raide, it's also not about Star Wars with me, I like Star Wars.
It's just the whole autoplay in what seems like every thread. It was funny at first but then got tired.

Yep,I agree that the autoplay thing got out of hand.
But I guess we all are on the same page,right?
From Rik´s OG post I read more than fuck Star wars/Autoplay/free posting,so I appricated his post.
It´s many ways to attack this "problem" and I became the poster boy,ha,ha.
But he spoke the real deal,somewhat.
He didn´t attack the real "problem" in straight words,but by attacking the free post "problem",he got us all in motion.
So I think us "regulars" should concentrate on positive progress instead of all this negative shit.

Right on bro. And when I made this thread and my first two posts I was upset at something else. That is why I came across as a total dick. It's all good though. It seems like we're all on the same page now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2007, 03:05:24 PM »
it's lame for the same reason america is lame

homogenization

whenever someone comes and tries to switch it up, be different and shit they get labelled a fag and flamed so much that the discussion can't progress.

and the posts that don't end up in flame wars is just people jacking each other off, which is what so often provokes me to play devil's advocate

if i didn't, you know how many posts would be "Dogg Food is sick!"

"yeah dogg, +1 I think dogg food is sick too"

"pure west coast classic"

"classic"

"unfadeable"

before you have a page and a half of dudes jacking each other off

i'm gonna stop now before i really go into rant mode

-T
please just stick to talking through pm's.

bitch, who are you?

One day you came around talking about wanting to strangle me through the keyboard like a 12 year old chat room troll and you've been on my nuts ever since. Did you have another name before? or did you use to be active and recently re-joined? I seriously had no clue to your existence, and was the happier for it, until like a month ago or whatever. Where the fuck did you come from and can you tell them to not send anymore?

-T
Oh my god your so funny you know. I've always had this name never changed. You just run your mouth and half the thing you say most likely wouldn't say in real life. Like seriously i don't like you and hope i never run into out in I.E. You come here and also got something stupid to say. This whole starwars/ auto playing and all that other stuff is annoying period (funny in the beginning but just out of control now). You always got to say something just to seem like you doing something different from everybody. Like when that beer topic popped everybody talking about their beer. Here you come " oh man thats why i don't like hip hop blah blah does it matter whats good beer or not, theres good beer and there bad beer just like for dank" like shut the fuck up. you trying to hard trying to be like the dalai lama or something cant people just talk without u trying to come in and be all judgemental

says the guy who is judging me

it wasn't that people were saying 'this beer is good' it's that people were dissing the shit out of each other over beer. it was stupid.

and who cares what I say? It's funny to me that you get so worked up over it.  where the fuck are you from anyway? New Zealand? Minnesota? Really though.

and I say all these things in my real life, please believe it.

has it ever occurred to you that I say things that are different cause it's in my nature? Just cause you've never met individualists or iconoclasts doesn't mean they don't exist.

Look dude, if you wanna digitally diddle with other dudes dingalings then do it. But don’t expect me to sit back and accept it while your cyber jizz takes the place of what could be an intelligent discussion.

No one’s ever agreed with you on anything except hating me, stop acting like you’re anything.

And just for that, I’m a hit this place harder than I ever hit it, in hopes that your dumb ass will punch your arm through the screen and cut yourself or some such other dumb shit as nutpuppies like you are prone to do.

And just to prove how much of a bitch you are, in the initial post where we disagreed I made peace with you because I’ve never had much use for net-beef and what did you do first chance you got? Started talking shit again, cause you’re a belligerent little bitch like an 11 year old that just discovered AOL Instant Messenger.

And what was that argument about? Cause I wouldn’t join the sheep like masses of dubcc in condemning a dude for saying ‘nigger’. What the fuck is you? An activist? Bitch go back to 19something when someone gave a fuck.

I know you think you're the only dude to ever listen to dead prez and immortal technique but it doesn't give you a free pass to a half assed black political defender or whatever the fuck you're trying to accomplish whenever you're upset in some politically correct ass way.

after that initial argument, you said stupid shit but i didn't attack you..i didn't feel the need and gave you the benefit of the doubt....the fact that you re-sparked shit-talking just reveals how much you gave up your goat. Now I know that must be embarrassing you boondocks wannabe, but I'll drop it if you do cause every time you talk some shit you show just how much I owned your simple ass.
-T

DAMN!...LMAO.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2007, 09:39:08 AM »
+1 to NIK, Chad, Raide, Rik

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2007, 09:41:57 AM »
+1 to NIK, Chad, Raide, Rik

-T

Good looks, B.