Author Topic: problem with cd burner! help!  (Read 74 times)

WC Iz Active

problem with cd burner! help!
« on: October 24, 2007, 10:34:11 PM »
my burner on my labtop is fucked up, and i took it to best buy and they said the laser was fried.  So I bought a nice external hard drive and I just installed it and it is now burnin cd's but there is one problem, the song orders are always  mixed up and in the wrong order when they burn.  WTF?   is this a fault with the settings or something?  btw Im using windows media player.

AnybodyKilla

Re: problem with cd burner! help!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 10:49:51 PM »
Mines fucked to, my whole drive is, wont recognize any disks, been without new cd's for about 3 4 months now LOL, fuckin pathetic lol and im to lazy to go and get it fixed!!!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 10:56:37 PM »
Mines fucked to, my whole drive is, wont recognize any disks, been without new cd's for about 3 4 months now LOL, fuckin pathetic lol and im to lazy to go and get it fixed!!!
Same here, disk drive is fubar.. My notebook is under warranty, but I have my whole life on this cpu, just procrastinating ya know.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 11:25:31 PM »
CAN U GUYS MAKE ME A CD TO THROW IN MY TRUCK? ITS GOT 2 15'S!!

What r u rolling in?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 12:29:23 AM »
got it figured out!! this external hard drive has so much swag!!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 12:31:04 AM »
Do u mean external disk drive??
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 03:10:19 AM »
my advice: dont burn cds with windows media player, use Nero or something similar.